Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Sony Wega KV32FQ75 TV for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:39 PM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sony Wega KV32FQ75 TV for sale

My sister has decided to sell her Sony Wega widescreen TV due to it been sitting in a box doing nowt for the 2 years since i got my Plasma.

She bought it about 4 or 5 years ago (cost her £1600!!!!). Model number is KV32FQ75. Its silver in colour and the stand looks like its built into the TV. (hard to explain but the picture will show!). Has a completely flat panel display aswell.

Comes with a removable stand with 2 glass shelves. Has 4 (i think) SCART sockets, S-Video etc etc... Was the top of the range one when I bought it. Has loads of functions like picture on picture, pause etc etc....

Its in A1 condition. Even though it is 4 or 5 years old it has had virtually no use whatsoever. It can been seen working etc before purchasing if needbe. The cabinet is flatpacked in its original packaging. I also have the remote control (usual Sony one which is compatible with other Sony devices).

I really dont want to sell it but its taking up valuable garage space. Ill sell it for £175 with no offers. Buyer must collect as well. It is in South Woodham Ferrers, about 20 mins from J29 M25.

She is selling due to buying a flatscreen, even though comparing the 2 TV's side by side this Sony one has a miles better picture!! All the ratings give it 5 stars etc etc.

Cheers
Chris