Motorcycle Chat & Sales We do fast cars and fast bikes. Keep the bike chat and adverts in here please folks!

What is it with the anti-biker crew...!

Search this Thread

Old 21-01-2004, 02:56 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What is it with the anti-biker crew...!

Just been out for a lil rip on the CBR.

Came to a set of traffic lights where there was a bloke on a R1 and another on a Urban Tiger fireblade...Anyhow after a little playing a few wheelies and couple of stoppies we all come up behind a Toyota Previea(spl) who is sitting in the over taking lane(duel carridgeway)...R1 moves into the drivers mirror view just to let him know we are there so as to move over...Driver of the Previea turns around and starts giving it aload of shit outta the back window...

Fireblade goes in other lane and passes him..driver of toyota pulls over in to the left lane so i and the R1 think ok we can go passed...just as the R1 draws up alongside the back window of the toyota the bloke pulls straight back over into the right hand land hitting the bikes mirror nearly causing the R1 to bin it....Anyway the toyota driver is swinging at R1 rider out of his window and R1 rider is trying not to fall off aswell as give the bloke a seeing to...

anyway got to lights and Toyota Previea(SPL) slows right down so as not to come up along side us....Get to next roundabout and toyota previea gives aload of shit and fooks off....

WTF

What is it with some car drivers, he nearly had R1 matey off but the bloke on the R1 could ride well...If i had been in that situation id have been in hospital by now....WANKERS!!!
Old 21-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If it had been me, the guy in the Previa would have been in hospital now - he could have killed the guy on the R1 and I wouldn't have taken to kindly to someone trying to remove me from the road .
Old 21-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Guinnless
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

In my opinion you should have to pass your bike test BEFORE you are allowed to drive a car.
Burn the bastard's house down.
Old 21-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Also, as there were three of you, fucking contact the police and prosecute the fucker... I would imagine that they would treat it VERY seriously that the guy basically attempted what could be considered as murder..
Old 21-01-2004, 03:11 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I totaly agree with you both it is shocking how some people treat bikers...now im not one to harp on about bikes being perfect as i myself am far from it....BUT that still doesnt warrent the behaviour of this bloke today...But to be honest with you Mike it happens all the time...People try to stop us coming past them as much as others help us by just moving over a few foot.

I didnt know the other blokes...just pulled alongside them at the traffic lights...Maybe should have said something..But too late now.

Just pisses me off you hear some people going on about how mad bikers are and that wheelies and stoppies are this and that....Well we all drive/speed/dont indicate(which is a major piss off for bikers) but when it is blatent like this afternoon it is crazy...
Old 21-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep granted that guy is out of order, but the amount of times fucking bikers have cut me up, nearly caused me to crash on a couple of occasions etc, and the real pisser is when the decide that they wanna slow down on the motorway doing under 70 in the middle of the middle lane.

horses for courses mate, just as there are bad car drivers there are bad bike drivers.

One time this idiot biker cut me right up nearly causing the car behind to go into me, when i caught him up he gave all the lip, but was well pissed when i told him that althogh i always give way to bikers from now on i wont and if he cuts me up again i wont stop and WILL hit him and whilst i may crack my bumper i can gaurentee he will come off worse, he didnt like that.

or course i give way, but there are bad drivers driving all sorts aint there
Old 21-01-2004, 03:16 PM
cossy abuser
PassionFord Post Troll

People that do silly things to me on the bike get their wing mirror smashed off at the very least

Trending Topics

Old 21-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

I ALWAYS move over for bikes so that they can make progress (especially in traffic, but on the open road, they have to try a bit harder if they want to come past ) - it's not as if they are going to slow your journey down.

That bloke needs a base ball bat taken to him, or a few minutes with a blow-torch and some pliers with the home-boys . Not normally violent, but that kind of thing makes my blood boil to the point where I would lose it.
Old 21-01-2004, 03:21 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thats fair enuff Gra and like i said some are idiots ...But they dont cut you up trying to kill you do they

In my experiance i could count the number of bikes i have seen stiing at 70 in the middle lane of the motorway on my one hand....On the other had the amount of drivers of cars that sit there is prob 20,000-1 in a ratio to bikers.....

To ride/driver like an idiot is one thing to actuall try to kill a bloke is another.....
Old 21-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Anonymous
Banned

I had an incident last summer on my R6,a group of us went to overtake some old BMW everytime we tried he swung over into the other lane

I always pull over for bikers..thats of course if they can get past On my old spec a ZXR750 couldnt ...he couldnt beleive it he just stopped alongside shaking his head
Old 21-01-2004, 03:24 PM
User 32922
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I always give way to bikers and 90% of them even thank me

Had a few good races with bikes on open roads as well....all in good fun and nearly always get the thumbs up at the end, don't think i've met a bad biker yet (you can't class 'ped' riders as bikers, all ped riders are pricks )
Old 21-01-2004, 03:27 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Phil, i dont think people who have never ridden a bike have an idea how easy a car can take out a biker........

Have you still got the R6...What did you think to it....?

Pgtips, I always without a doubt thank everysingle person who shifts over for me, unless im doing silly speed and taking one hand off the bars will result in e thanking them from the bonnet of their car....

Its only mannors after all and they cost feck all...
Old 21-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Billabong
PassionFord Post Whore!!

...he couldnt beleive it he just stopped alongside shaking his head
...and you failed to notice the tears of laughter running down his cheeks (bet it was when you went through your Knight Rider phase )

As per Mike, if safe to do so, I always move over to ensure a biker knows he can have safe passage past me, in fact, if any vehicle is making better progress than me, then I have no problem in them overtaking (safely) me.
Old 21-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Ian2wdsaffcos
Advanced PassionFord User

WANKER!!!

Used to be a biker myself but gave it up because of twats like that!!! A good mate of mine who had been riding since he was 4y/o was killed in an accident with a car & I had a fair few close shaves with people pulling out on me. Granted I also did some MAD MAD stuff on bikes when I had them but most of the time the problems arose at legal speeds. Never had a road rage type thing like that though where someone has pretty much deliberately attempted to kill me!!
Old 21-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Anonymous
Banned

I had similar thing happen to me and the missus on my ZX9R. She fuckin hates bikes so i thought id take her for a long drive so she could get used to it, but after nearly getting killed by a fuckin ass hole who thought id hold him up for 2 sec when i passed him, pulled across in front of us the bike got sold 3 weeks later or the missus was off. It was 6 mths old with 2000miles boy did i cry when it went. I would love to take them asshole out on the bike at over 100mph i bet they would shit themselve's.
Old 21-01-2004, 04:52 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Cossy Racer
People that do silly things to me on the bike get their wing mirror smashed off at the very least

Raise your left boot up and bang goes mateys heated, electric mirror......lol

Yea, know that one

I'm the first to admit i'm an absolute cunt on a bike, way too aggressive so I can see how car drivers get wound up by people like me.

I had to stop myself offering out everyone who 'cut me up' by reminding myself i was doing 90+ at the time, how they supposed to know that!

Must admit tho, previea driver would have been reduced to a bloody pulp if it was my R1
Old 21-01-2004, 05:35 PM
dickie
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

what a cunt!!!
been in a few situations like that myself but not as bad,
think you should of followed him home and shit in his slippers!!!!!!!!
Old 21-01-2004, 05:44 PM
yanrs
Regular Contributor

its not time for biking yet its march-august innit
Old 21-01-2004, 05:45 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Ima Racing500
,a group of us went to overtake some old BMW everytime we tried he swung over into the other lane
Ididnt hithink you did groups phil ...as this is not your scene
Old 21-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Anonymous
Banned

One of my mates is wheelchair bound after some blind old git knocked him clean off of his R6. He was only 23 at the time
Old 21-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Anyone who swung across a few times to block me wouldnt do it again.

RW
Old 21-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i witnessed an acident tonight ... where some knob end on a bike was pulling a wheelie behind a merc sprinter van ... car in front stopped suddenly van stopped.. bike slammed into back doors... rider fell off smacked head onto hard tarmac .. bike landed across his legs ... all turned out ok in the end, ambulance came and he was ok ..

i always move over when i can .. but in a van its not always easy.. only takes them a second to say thanks aswell.. so why dont some of em???
Old 21-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Anonymous
Banned

kevlar lined gloves man !!! swing em hard enuff theyl go thru most side windows !!
ask a couple of tosser car drivers in sussex
Old 21-01-2004, 10:34 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I don't get it, if a biker wants to go kill himself then fair play I'm not going to get in his way. But I just can't understand why people have a problem with bikes coming up behind them. I always move over and nearly always get a wave of appreciation for it.
Old 21-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Its Ego! "I WILL NOT BE PASSED BECAUSE I OWN THE ROAD"

TWATS
Why get so het up about it?

In my experience 'proper' Bike Riders thank you, all the other fools dont bother.

I do.
Old 21-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

i always thank people who move over with a little wave,or a shower of sparks if its in a corner.roll on spring coz i just charged my sp1 battry up tonite and started her up.i think she thought it was play time.
Old 18-02-2004, 01:06 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Tim, i can imagine the sp1 bubbling and banging hopeing it was getting a run out and then you switch her off........

Get on it and have some fun......LOL
Old 18-02-2004, 06:40 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

was out on it for half an hour yesterday.roll on summer.
Old 18-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Oh and he'd lose his mirror, amd part of his head, where I nut him!

Dark Visors rule

Roll on Summer
Old 19-02-2004, 09:48 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by yanrs
its not time for biking yet its march-august innit
nah its bin all yr long for me except when there was ice of course lol

joe
cant believe the guy in the r1 never got off and had a go with the car driver!when yer wearin a lid and carbon knuckled gloves you gotta fancy yer chances

chop

ps i forgot...i ALWAYS give a wave for some1 pullin in to let me past that is perhaps unless they dont move over straight away and have bin an arsehole about it
Old 24-02-2004, 09:08 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think he prob did get off and give the lad some, when he did the first time the bloke in the motor just hung back at the lights.....

I always give a lil wave as well to people who pull over....