General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Muslim Demonstration

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 06:52 PM
scottbrown
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4
In case the Christians are feeling left out......
an early Easter present.....

Mark

fook it where's my plackard

I am not having a go at muslims or any other religion. But if u believe in fairy tales.....
Old 03-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Replica
Part of the Furniture

Old 03-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great, it's all having the right effect, right down to message boards.

divide and conquer.

wonder when the next "terror" attack will be? can't be long now. and we have plenty of "angry extremists" to blame. Or Iran.

has nobody noticed... "Europe will pay.. Fantastic 4 are on their way"

WTF is that about?
Old 03-02-2006, 06:57 PM
BEC_400
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Unfortunately the goverment we have is far too soft and lets these racist cockroaches do and say what ever they please.

If they did that in the states or most other countries theyd have been shot

You can only blame our goverment for letting these scumbags enter the UK,they simply dont belong here.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Replica
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Graham S1

WTF is that about?

euro millions lottery and four people will share it
Old 03-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

PMSL Replica!!

Fantasic Four i think they belived the film! lol

LOL at that pic! But be carefull might have Christans burning the UK Flag for showing that
Old 03-02-2006, 07:43 PM
kennyA
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

A shave now and again might help to recognise the bastard.

Religion is such fun. I never really understood why anyone would want to pray to a bit of wood or a fish or a virgin or book or a.....

Isn't photobucket very considerate telling me theres a fault on my computer. Who the f*** thinks up all this shite.

I'm only in a bad mood cause I didn't get home from work until late.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:49 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Another 4 bombers just like the london bombings.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Bamber

Default kin muslims

a couple of boxes of ak 47 ammo problem solved
Old 03-02-2006, 11:55 PM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

great, it's all having the right effect, right down to message boards.

divide and conquer.

wonder when the next "terror" attack will be? can't be long now. and we have plenty of "angry extremists" to blame. Or Iran.

WTF is that about?
TIME WILL TELL

as they said new attacks are going to happen

it seems like a game to them

but with suicide bombers you just carnt win "END OF SUBJECT"

because they have no self worth apart from the mission at hand

sad but true .
Old 04-02-2006, 05:08 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Whoa, was that a protest in the UK!????
WTF, all the Racist fuckers here will start shooting them and then target other Muslims just because.

Muslims say they're just a minority that terrorize but they fail to do anything about it themselves.

WTF is that about the Fantastic four??? I have to see the movie LOL. Hmm maybe they have the hots for Jessica?? LOL.

One more thing, If the terrorist that attacked the WTC weren't Muslim Extremist, why are they telling Europe to Remember 911??

I swear, these jerkoff's just need to die! These terrorist supporters are so uneducated on the world and themselves.

UK: Hello people come live in my house, eat my food, do as you please.
Assholes: Thanks we will do that.
UK: I'm sorry I see something written/drawn about your religion.
Assholes: You must die. We will kill you, in your own country that has put up with us, helped us, clothed us, feed us and put roof's over our head. We will bomb you and you will think we are ALL the same.

So Sad.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:00 AM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fuck em all as far as im concerned now
Old 04-02-2006, 10:12 AM
UBster

the danish cartoonist who drew all the piccies mocks all religion. Hes also done

and

to name but a few, am i demonstrating??? NO, and why? because im not a fucking idiot.

Sorry but the chaps protesting have a few hundred years of evolution to go through to catch up with the rest of us.

Matt
Old 04-02-2006, 02:39 PM
c6sah
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

bunch of to**ers if they dont like Europe LEAVE
Old 04-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well, them muslims stormed and burnt down our Swedish embassy in Damaskus today.

Im just pissed off by all these people resorting to violence every single time.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

They want their freedom of speach for what they believe but get their knickers in a right knot if anybody says anything against them. It's proper school bully syndrome you say something we don't like we'll beat you up. What a crock of shit

The lot in London could and should be arrested for inciting racial hatred. If the boot was on foot and it was a group of British people with similar banners they would be locked up so quick it would be untrue. How long did it take the British government to finally lock up that fucking prick Hookman?

Have to remember though there are a lot of muslims who just want peace like the rest of us.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:27 PM
somewhere

all fu*king scum should be chopped up and pissed on. hate them fuckers
Old 04-02-2006, 05:11 PM
SIJ

Today, many non-Muslims regard Islam as a religion that promotes violence, terrorism and war. Unfortunately, they rely in their view of Islam on the general media, which is not always accurate in reporting the news. Many media outlets, such as TV, radio, newspapers and magazines, are influenced by their investors or owners who have certain agendas and who want to promote certain values and points of view. Other media outlets are simply after the "big story", in order to make more money and more profits. Others are simply "followers", who only gather news from other sources, re-package it and try to sell it again purely as a business

Islam clearly prohibits all kinds and forms of aggression and violence against anyone, except in self-defense. Islam is a practical religion, meant to be implemented in every aspect of our life. Therefore, it realizes the fact that a person who commits aggression and violence against others will not cease these actions unless they are deterred by similar actions taken against them.

Islam also places very high importance on justice, and allows for aggressors and unjust people be punished accordingly, unless they repent before they are brought to justice. At the same time, Islam encourages people to forgive those who have wronged them whenever possible
Old 04-02-2006, 05:29 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

chain gun moment
Old 04-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by SIJ
Today, many non-Muslims regard Islam as a religion that promotes violence, terrorism and war. Unfortunately, they rely in their view of Islam on the general media, which is not always accurate in reporting the news. Many media outlets, such as TV, radio, newspapers and magazines, are influenced by their investors or owners who have certain agendas and who want to promote certain values and points of view. Other media outlets are simply after the "big story", in order to make more money and more profits. Others are simply "followers", who only gather news from other sources, re-package it and try to sell it again purely as a business

Islam clearly prohibits all kinds and forms of aggression and violence against anyone, except in self-defense. Islam is a practical religion, meant to be implemented in every aspect of our life. Therefore, it realizes the fact that a person who commits aggression and violence against others will not cease these actions unless they are deterred by similar actions taken against them.

Islam also places very high importance on justice, and allows for aggressors and unjust people be punished accordingly, unless they repent before they are brought to justice. At the same time, Islam encourages people to forgive those who have wronged them whenever possible
Sounds great in theory but as the weirdo's in London go to show that's not the line taken by all
Old 04-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Homer.
9500RPM torqueless wonder

Simple answer to the lot of it get rid of religion, Stop believing that some sureal being as going to appear one day if we pray enough and make everything better for us, only way things will change is if we make them change, religion just holds us all back. Great thing back when we were all living in caves and thinking the world was flat and the stars went around us gave us a few rules to keep us on track. But its just not needed anymore the sooner people realise this the better.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Anthony B

If some of the people in the protest devoted half as much time and effort rooting out and getting rid of the terrorists in their fold, as they do fooking around moaning and marching, then they might finally win their good name back again.

I'm currently making up my banner saying "all who oppose athesism must die" and going to walk round the streets tomorrow with it and see what happens.....
Old 04-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Anthony B
I'm currently making up my banner saying "all who oppose athesism must die" and going to walk round the streets tomorrow with it and see what happens.....
You'll be arrested for inciting racial hatred. Shame the powers that be won't do that with these arse holes
Old 04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I think you should all go and research why they are so angry, if an iraqi took the piss out the bible what would you do?

im muslim and found this VERY offensive...what you gona do to me? chop me up and piss on me?

some of the comments i have read about what you would do to muslims are amazing

u lot shud read up and find out why people get offended over thing then open your mouths..
Old 04-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ANY ONE that takes the piss outa religions shot have their teeth knocked out that danish bloke is a prick for doing it, id knock him 6ft under
Old 04-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Kop2381

So fucking what its got fuck all to do with britain it wasnt a british article wasnt even printed in england so why the fuck shouid these pricks be carrying on british soil saying the shit they are like the fantastic four and remember 9/11 theyre the pricks mate and every one knows it
Old 04-02-2006, 06:43 PM
AndyBrew

you can't reason with these fucking idiots so don't bother wasting your time
Old 04-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Kop2381

Think il agree with you there pal
Old 04-02-2006, 06:55 PM
UBster

Originally Posted by SIJ

THEN

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
ANY ONE that takes the piss outa religions shot have their teeth knocked out that danish bloke is a prick for doing it, id knock him 6ft under
So which one of you is right guessing your both muslim??

?
Old 04-02-2006, 07:02 PM
UBster

I think you should all go and research why they are so angry, if an iraqi took the piss out the bible what would you do?
He could draw cocks on it, burn it & piss on it then do a little dance and chant round it, I wouldn't give a fuck and im guessing I talk on behalf of a lot of people to...

I've got all the time for people who wan't to just get on in life and do well for their families muslim, christian, catholic, hindu or whatever its just the trouble makers using religion as an excuse to get upperty that need sorting.

Matt
Old 04-02-2006, 07:02 PM
AndyBrew

argh USTER your missing the point, Islam is a peaceful religion unless you happen to disagree of course then you're in big shit ask Salman Rushdie
Old 04-02-2006, 07:08 PM
petermintrst

IF lots of white people went over to a muslim country and shouted against muslim people, imagine the uproar! trouble with this country is that we are WAY too soft, get em out. peasents lower orders!!!!!

p.s im not sterotyping, i mean purely the mental muslim pillocks who hate us.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:10 PM
AndyBrew

i think everybody is singing from the same hymn sheet here i think, oh bollox can isay "hymn"?
Old 04-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

theres extremists every where you go look at the NF and your asking why are these 'pricks' doing it on british soil? so did u get pissed off when there was a march against the war where every relishion/race marched against the war the America started

and dont forget this march was outside the danish embassy - i should have gone too

Ubster your saying that dont you care that that might offend some one on here that is christian?
Old 04-02-2006, 07:21 PM
AndyBrew

"so did u get pissed off when there was a march against the war where every relishion/race marched against the war the America started"

nope!
Old 04-02-2006, 07:23 PM
massey

these ppl aint religous just trouble makers, most muslims hated what happened on 9/11 and as for ultimate sleeper's comments what did we do when there was pics of muslims burning the union jack in britain and all the rest of the shit that came with it, like churches being knock't down to build temples, did we cry about it and make silly banners, intimedate honest good people? no so there for the muppets causing the trouble should be sentenced to death to leave the real muslims in peace
Old 04-02-2006, 07:30 PM
2wd turkey

before i start i want to say a couple of things,im not racist and i am an atheist. I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR THE AMOUNT OF SWEARING ABOUT TO COME. someone once said money is the root of all e vil.......BOLLOCKS,religion is. IRA,AL QUAIDA,IRAQ???? its all religion! these fucking people sneak into our country to kill us,what the fuck is that about,i know there are some genuine cases
,but the rules must be simple,if u wanna come here,SPEAK OUR FUCKING LANGUAGE AT ALL TIMES,LEAVE YOUR BRAINWASHED FUCKING RELIGIOUS BELIEFS BEHIND. as for the lottery good causes fund paying for a mosque to be built,BOLLOCKS,give the money to cancer research or some other research. sorry for the language to any ladies who see this but i get a bit passionate on this subject.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:32 PM
UBster

theres extremists every where you go look at the NF and your asking why are these 'pricks' doing it on british soil?
? ehh

so did u get pissed off when there was a march against the war where every relishion/race marched against the war the America started
Did the banners read "Death to anyone who insults Islam? If they did then yes it did piss me off

and dont forget this march was outside the danish embassy - i should have gone too
What would your banner have read?

Ubster your saying that dont you care that that might offend some one on here that is christian?
If you read again I said it wouldn't bother me if an iraqi took the piss out of the bible and I dont see anyone else complaining on here as well... its quite different if you where chanting "death to the bible reader" whilst marching up and down my road...
Old 04-02-2006, 07:34 PM
2wd turkey

one more thing,ultimate sleeper,U ARE ONE TOSSER!

Quick Reply: Muslim Demonstration