General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Muslim Demonstration

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Dave_mk2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F U C K I N G C U N T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
I think you should all go and research why they are so angry, if an iraqi took the piss out the bible what would you do?

im muslim and found this VERY offensive...what you gona do to me? chop me up and piss on me?

some of the comments i have read about what you would do to muslims are amazing

u lot shud read up and find out why people get offended over thing then open your mouths..
If an Iraqi took the piss piss out of the bible why should I take offence
Some of the worlds people are brain washed into believing there is a "GOD". (check out the Muslim kids nodding away to the Koran FFS )
It was great in the middle ages for keeping the uneducated proletariat in line. What the great brain washed masses of today choose to call "GOD" seems to cause some conflict.

At the end of the day it's all BOLLOX, religion should be banned, would save a lot of bother at the end of the day.

Mark
Old 04-02-2006, 10:49 PM
ozcos
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Dave_mk2
F U C K I N G C U N T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT STATEMENT,

But who?...... What?..... Where?.....
Old 04-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by 900ss
Originally Posted by Turbo Jay
They preach on about how bad and unholy the west is yet they all fucking live in the west and take the endless handouts provided by the goverment and contribute nothing if they are that botherd by us westerners and our own culture then they should get back to slumming it in the disease ridden east
Couldn't agree more

The grass is always greener on the other side
Yep totally agree with that!!
We don't want western ideas, but we'll gladly accept western money!
Old 04-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Chipperx2
Advanced PassionFord User

Old 05-02-2006, 05:21 AM
jaimesdna

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR COUNTRY THEN SIMPLE.....FUCK OFF!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2006, 05:45 AM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BASTERDS
Old 05-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Ratty
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

What makes islam so fucking special...

People around the world take the piss out of each other, christians, jews, buddists etc

When was the last time you saw a kamikaze buddist

Its about time islam realised its 2006 and not 1306
Old 05-02-2006, 09:20 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fuck off rc4 u shudv gone there n stopped it for yourself u have your rights u pussy wipe
i dont live in the uk anymore,i got pissed off with the fucking goverment
live in a much better country
Old 05-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yesterday the Danish and Swedish embassy in Syriah was burnt down, today the nutters have a BBQ in Beirut setting fire to the Danish consulate.

There are crazy ppl everywhere so I bet someone will set fire to a mosque because of this......

Getting really worried about my cousin who is about to go there and work as a doctor.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:18 PM
The Rapid 1

Ive said my bit on these subjects plenty of times so aint going thru it all again

BUT a fact still remains, that all the muslims speaking on this thread have said they ARE offended by it, and all saying they are NOT extremists, so to all of you if you was in a pub and there was a loud drunk in the corner slagging off who ever it is u believe in and constantly doing it, you are all saying the cartoons make you angry, so if youd had a couple as well how long before the punch up would ensue

AND to all you muslims and christians and whatever other races frequent here GOD does NOT exist in any form, how can he/she/it, as christians believe God/Jesus etc created the earth, other races believe there God created the earth, all Gods Bibles Korans etc are LIES. the difference is Christians now understand this, true some like the idea of "going to a better place" but in reality i know when i die that it, nothing else, my body is gonna rot and be eaten by worms, slowly degrading into the earth.

You look at the people on this thread and call them wankers etc for not understanding your beliefs, why should we want to we got our own, but fact remains is just on this little bit of cyber space can you not see the hatred these "minority extremists" bring upon your faith, why do your leaders hide and protect them , if they were to out them surely you can see that would go a long way to us uneducated to say " hey maybe we were wrong, these guys aint all the same"

Am I/we racist, soz dont think so I know and like some Muslims at work, but I dont picture these people as the type that go round and do bombings, hell I dont even look at them as Muslims, they are just nice decent people, BUT in honesty, when I think of Muslims Im affraid what I think about is the "minority" that cause trouble and Kill innocent people

Help us to help you
Old 05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

unfortunately dont have time to read the whole thread...

but having just seen the news..

EDIT - I CANT WRITE MY THOUGHTS ON THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM

something is going to kick off big time I reckon.. to many fucked up thoughts by some..
Old 06-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Fuckin pricks!

Just been watchin the news & there was a twat amongst the protester's wearing a suicide bombers outfit anyway, people have found out where he lives & loads of press are waiting outside his house to ask him why he was dressed up in such an outfit but the coward aint coming out to give an interview

It seems that if you want to have something done about the protest you have to complain to scotland yard as they've had over a hundred complaints & because of that they are planning on making some arrests!
About time too!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
silverspeed
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

round them all up and send the HOME.!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:25 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Strange this isnt it.

Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP, says a few things at a rally that are deemed illegal gets arrested and is prosecuted using footage obtained by an undercover BBC reporter and when he gets off, the CPS have more charges they want to bring, presumably they held them back in case they were defeated.

Yet these 'people' openly carry banners on the streets of this county inciting people to murder us and nothing is done.

And as for those people who burnt down the Danish embassy....

Over a Cartoon ????? FFS

The thing that scare the shit out of me is these people are in every major western country in the world
Old 06-02-2006, 01:26 PM
smokey

Bet half of them haven't even seen the bloody offending cartoon.....

btw has anyone seen it?
Old 06-02-2006, 01:53 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

If you can't take a little fun poked at your religion, then you need to reassess your views.

However, I support people's right to be offended, even over the most trivial of things.

What I don't support is the bandwagon jumping nonsense by a bunch of people who haven't even seen the cartoon, but are acting offended because it's the more exciting and "fashionable" thing to do.

Also, the irony of being offended by a cartoon that is suggested to incite racial hatred, and then protesting by waving banners that read "Death to people who mock Islam" is beyond comical.

I LOVE the fact that we live in a country where yuo can poke fun at religion - I love films the Life of Brian, Dogma that get PC types all riled, especially when they protest over what they deem to be the cause, and ognore the content and context.

Aside from all that though, there's some shocking views on this post. "Get out of our country" etc etc? You do realise most of the people protesting have as much right to be here as you do? (although that is obviously up for debate post-protest )
Old 06-02-2006, 02:05 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To put into perspective:

My mates a charlton supporter. He was at a match on sunday.
His mate had a bed sheet with "Good ridance murpthy" wrtitten on it.
He then got arrested for disorderly conduct or something.
Yet they can have all that shit on there plackards and nothing happens.

One rule for one, one for another. Bullshit imo.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Homer.
9500RPM torqueless wonder

Its only getting worse picture on the BBC there of a woman somewhere, i think its the UK holding a plackard "get ready for the real holocaust" go to jail plain and simple if thats not inciting racial hatred than i dont know what is, Same with the guy that as wearing the suicide bomber outfit to prove somthing about double standards?shocking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4684474.stm

takes alot to annoy me but this realy is begining too
Old 06-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Chipperx2

Old 06-02-2006, 03:43 PM
smokey

Originally Posted by akito-man
bit far for me tho,im in bonny scotland!
Don't worry, Scotlands next....
Old 07-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

apparently there's a newspaper in iran asking people to send in cartooons related to the holocaust now.
interesting way of dealing with it!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The BBC website has just said the "suicide bomber" guy has been arrested.

Leaving all the stuff about racism etc to one side, the guy is a convicted drug dealer, sent down for 5.5 years in December 2002, yet there he was, just a little over 3 years later out free and protesting. If he had to do a proper sentence, he wouldn't be in this new bother now.

And as for his MP who stood by him yesterday during the apology, he said "He acted on impulse - couple of friends, they got on the train and got to London, and I believe this was a impulsive, foolish reaction to what he saw was the offence of the publication of those cartoons." - yeah, with his quickly thrown together outfit?

Sadly, the BBC also report another man arrested for trying to hand out leaflets with these cartoons on. Maybe handing them out near the protest wasn't the smartest move, but what about his right to free speech?
Old 07-02-2006, 09:37 AM
89xr2
Brap!

Old 07-02-2006, 11:54 AM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

look to us if any of the prophets are impersonated its very offensive that counts for every prophet i.e. moses jesus adam etc, that is why it caused an uproar
he's pretty important to the christians too(although regarded slightly differently) the problem i think is that those people have stepped over the line,fine it was insulting,get him to apologise etc...however muslims are a peaceful race by their own book of god!so the few that take this further are idiots,"remember 9/11" great,apart from the fact it should be 11/9 in this country,it happened in america and wasnt over a cartoon drawn by someone in another country. i do beleive the media hype this shit up too much tbh,they WANT a reaction so incite the violence before it happens. a cartoon is not worth dying for,protest,but obey your AND our laws(holy or not) and resolve it amicably or without violence. if the koran includes the words "an eye for an eye" or something similar(was mentioned earlier that violence can be counteracted with violence etc..) then draw a cartoon of HIM,dont kill him,he didnt chop a head of,or wasnt violent,he was ill advised and drew a picture he MAY now regret!
i dont beleive in ANY god,however i do beleive that religion should be something you beleive,not something you wear on your shoulder,or ram down others throats,ive never heard of a system that preaches to kill others.anywayeace!
Old 11-02-2006, 06:42 PM
2wd turkey
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

enough is enough!everyone must join the bnp.its not a racist party,but its designed to stop the shit!INCLUDING YOU ULTIMATE SLEEPER
Old 11-02-2006, 08:54 PM
sufsRS

BNP isnt a racist party what the fook are you smoking
Old 12-02-2006, 08:23 AM
croppy

bunch ov fookin w@nkers those protesters are haters ov this country that is clear by the posters they have

lets see if they come and kill me coz i fooking hate the islamic pr!cks

there creating a very big problem in this country with haterid and making it harder for the genuine ones in there religion to have a normal life

Old 12-02-2006, 08:46 AM
!mouse-oxford!

Originally Posted by jaimesdna
IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR COUNTRY THEN SIMPLE.....FUCK OFF!!!!!!!
That is just what i was thinking
Old 12-02-2006, 08:56 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WHATS THE POINT what ever your views are "your pissing in the wind"

fuck alls gonna change YOU KNOW IT ..I KNOW IT

Old 12-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The BNP isnt a Racist party its just wanting to give the white englisman and britishman his own country and traditions back the goverment spend shit loads on these bastards and on all their religous shit but when it comes to things like 23/4 ie st georges day our own patirent saint st george their aint fuck all mentioned cos the muslims dont like it they dont like the flag they say its the sign of racists fuck me its the national flag of england where these twats live and breed its about time our own traditions and heritage was allowed my grandad fought in WW2 lost all four brothers and all 5 cousins dureing the war to keep britain free of people with extreme veiws out and to let future generations live in peace i for one wont ever forget that hes sickend with all this and how the goverment relent with these people. I prsonally dont think theyl be happy untill britains a MUSLIM country

Im a very proud englishman who beleives in tradition and heritage and thats how im bringing my family up the traditional enlish way and thats the problem these muslims live hear and bring there own family up the corrupt muslim way on british soil a NON MUSLIM COUNTRY
Old 30-03-2006, 10:26 PM
2wd turkey
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by Turbo Jay
The BNP isnt a Racist party its just wanting to give the white englisman and britishman his own country and traditions back the goverment spend shit loads on these bastards and on all their religous shit but when it comes to things like 23/4 ie st georges day our own patirent saint st george their aint fuck all mentioned cos the muslims dont like it they dont like the flag they say its the sign of racists fuck me its the national flag of england where these twats live and breed its about time our own traditions and heritage was allowed my grandad fought in WW2 lost all four brothers and all 5 cousins dureing the war to keep britain free of people with extreme veiws out and to let future generations live in peace i for one wont ever forget that hes sickend with all this and how the goverment relent with these people. I prsonally dont think theyl be happy untill britains a MUSLIM country

Im a very proud englishman who beleives in tradition and heritage and thats how im bringing my family up the traditional enlish way and thats the problem these muslims live hear and bring there own family up the corrupt muslim way on british soil a NON MUSLIM COUNTRY
nothing more to say.u hit the nail right on the head.
Old 30-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Anonymous
Banned

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...icle354784.ece
Old 30-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Turbo Jay

I must agree to a certain extent, i aint racist in the slightest, but its all the do gooders fooking it up, what do you call a coloured person, is coloured racist?????????????? I dont fooking know anymore people are scared to say anything now incase its deemed racist or offencive.

For fooks sake the school kids aint even allowed to sing bah bah black sheep anymore, now that is just making a problem where there wasnt 1, and a black board aint a black board anymore its a chalk board, well fook me last time i looked the thing was a big rectangular black thing, o and why a chalk board is that not racist to the white folk that could be called chalkies????????????????????????

Its all bollox and its past economical repair now there is going to be fooking war after war after war, cause these extremists are hell bent on wiping the west out and they seem to be doing a pretty good job of it so far
Old 30-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Jayen4
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by sufsRS
BNP isnt a racist party what the fook are you smoking
Now,you're showing your prejudice(?) ..... The BNP is NOT a racist party !! They are a NATIONALIST party.....i.e. they support the U.K.

There are FAR worse parties,in the muslim/middle east countries!!

As has been said elsewhere,if you don't like it,you know where to go!!
Old 30-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Turbo Jay

Have to agree aswell mate, it's not racist at all to love your country and its traditions. By todays standards i'm proabably incredibly racist but being politically correct isn't a priority for me right now since the minorities i'm supposed to be making allowances for don't show the same respect.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people who are so clearly upset with our system and govt. stick around so persistently, infantile as it sounds 'ENGLAND LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT'. Being threatened by these cowardly sheep infuriates me, would love to see one of these so called martyrs stand toe to toe with me and express his sick 'views', he'd be meeting allah alright, sooner than the pussy expected aswell.

To genuine followers of islam, who are upstanding members of society, you have been tarred with the same brush and none of this relates to you. E.g without the muslim/asian influence the NHS simply wouldn't function....

To any people who even entertain extremist views you're pathetic, self-righteous and are reatarded if you thinkyou mean anything to anyone your just a pawn in a pathetic power struggle. On a wider plain if you're religious then you'll know deep down the only place you're headed is hell. So kindly FUCK OFF.
Old 31-03-2006, 08:47 AM
jaimesdna

Originally Posted by diamonds
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article354784.ece
that artical is bollox. we have already got plenty in our country to fill these jobs, there called the unemployed. why not make them earn there dole money, but thats another subject altogether