General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Muslim Demonstration

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Snowy_Astra
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the cartoon by the way

I don't see what all the fuss is about? I see that to be a rather fitting image for a race of inhumane bombing bastards
Old 03-02-2006, 04:08 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
Originally Posted by MWF

I am a skinny little white man. Although someone on here did have a go at me for being black once.

Wigger

Come on Matt. No specifics. You are possibly one of the most enlightened of us all on here when it comes to dealing with racial minorities.

Are these guys saying go to hell in a minority or (from what you have seen) does this seem to be a common view with some of the muslim world?
Nah most are normal everday people but they just dont really mix out of their own community or believe in doing so either, which is what I find irritating. Feels like i'm not supposed to be there if I walk round a predom asian community.

But the normal everday folk dont go out of their way to distance themselves from the fanatics IMO

Even in Brum city center if i'm walking round with my gf I get comments, stares and occasional abuse and am ignored or refused service in some of the small shops we go in.

I feel like the minority sometimes.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:08 PM
sufsRS

snowy astra their were actually about 15 cartoons
Old 03-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Angriest i been for a while...

The positive discrimination shite we have to put up with in this country is fookin ridiculous. Why do i have to make allowances for people for wish death against me and my 'race', I'd make a few banners of my own believe that.

Islam is being publicy dragged through the mud because of extremist pricks who don't know what they believe in but need a pathetic 'self importance' complete joke. Honest muslims are being ridiculed because of ignorant fucks and leaders higher up stirring things and starting a crusade over NOTHING. Just IMAGINE what would happen if christians threatened terrorism against a muslim country over a pic of jesus....

Take it or leave it now, it's our way of life. Accept it or piss off
Phil
Jeebus

Why all the fuss now? The cartoons were printed in the papers last September..

Bandwagon anyone?
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr S1

Just out of interest Matt, do her family know about you or is it all cloak and dagger stuff ?
If they knew i'd never see her again and she'd be abroad and married in days

Old 03-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Snowy_Astra

Originally Posted by sufsRS
This was the main one trust me, ALL the media coverage has said it is 'The prophet mohamed with a bomb on his turban'

That's the one that's caused the outrage.

Anyway, i've seriously wasted lots of hours debating on threads like this, but to be honest, I really can't be bothered any more

Whichever way you look at it, we are stuck with these arsewipes whether we like it or not.

*shrugs*
Phil
Jeebus

Alledgedly (and incorrectly I believe) it is said that the Koran say they will be lavished with virgins if the suicide bomb us, so another cartoon said heaven was running out of virgins for all the bombers
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
Nah most are normal everday people but they just dont really mix out of their own community or believe in doing so either, which is what I find irritating. Feels like i'm not supposed to be there if I walk round a predom asian community.

But the normal everday folk dont go out of their way to distance themselves from the fanatics IMO

Even in Brum city center if i'm walking round with my gf I get comments, stares and occasional abuse and am ignored or refused service in some of the small shops we go in.

I feel like the minority sometimes.
Very interesting insight there Matt. They certainly come across as a very intrinsic society even when you're talking to a professional. I know girls working in good jobs in offices who's parents don't like her white boyfriend and even a financial director who sends most of his wages 'home'.
AndyBrew

what fucking difference does that make
Old 03-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

They seem to be Phil, but i think this topic is about the response now getting from some muslim extremists etc.

And they said a bomb for a turbne but Muslims dont where turbnes do they?
Old 03-02-2006, 04:14 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I think what frustrates me most about these protests is that the cartoons actually pretty fair. Muslims have bombed us and many others in the name of religion.

If they have a problem it should be with the bombers who gave them this image.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Phil
Jeebus

http://www.di2.nu/files/Muhammed_Car...ds_Posten.html

That is all of the cartoons.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:15 PM
cossies4eva
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

bollox to em just get a nice big gun say a mini gun stand it infront of them and fire a few thousand rounds into them.. that would shut em up
Old 03-02-2006, 04:18 PM
sufsRS

Andy when did i make an excuse for that kind of behaviour. It may be a cartoon to you but have you seen all the cartoons and do you know what they mean NO. And of cause it amke alot of difference if their were more then one cartoon becasue i found some of the others quite offensive. Rhys muslims do wear turbans sometimes lol
Old 03-02-2006, 04:19 PM
CasperR
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
what fucking difference does that make
Means something, because it wasn't untill they have shown a few in the paper that they started to act silly.
The TV and papers are full of stories about the drawings.. I'm in denmark so I read and hear about it every day
Old 03-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

fuckin TWATS

rhys do you mean turbans if so then ONLY sikh's where turbans not muslims but alot of them where something similar (dont know why, its not a religious thing for them). Gets annoying for sikhs as westerners dont know the difference and sikhs get the repercussion for idiots like that in the photo's
Old 03-02-2006, 04:23 PM
sufsRS

hardeep the turbans muslims where is a religeous thing
Old 03-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Snowy_Astra

Andy when did i make an excuse for that kind of behaviour. It may be a cartoon to you but have you seen all the cartoons and do you know what they mean NO. And of cause it amke alot of difference if their were more then one cartoon becasue i found some of the others quite offensive. Rhys muslims do wear turbans sometimes lol
As a christian, i see lots of things ripping the piss out of my religeon. But do i protest? Do i threaten to kill and bomb innocent people who don't have anything to do with it?

Nope, I just turn the other cheek.

Personally i think time will run its course & they will get it through their thick heads that there are no virgins waiting for them, just a horrible eternity of saddness and pain.

But hey, thats the way my religeon says it is. If you don't like it? You don't have to! Thats the beauty of it, with western faiths you have a choice without fear of being punished (catholics do give you a hard time though )

Its just a shame we can't all just get on I don't see why we don't? That's what irritates me
Old 03-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

i dont think so matey
Old 03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Snowy_Astra
As a christian, i see lots of things ripping the piss out of my religeon. But do i protest? Do i threaten to kill and bomb innocent people who don't have anything to do with it?

Nope, I just turn the other cheek.

Personally i think time will run its course & they will get it through their thick heads that there are no virgins waiting for them, just a horrible eternity of saddness and pain.

But hey, thats the way my religeon says it is. If you don't like it? You don't have to! Thats the beauty of it, with western faiths you have a choice without fear of being punished (catholics do give you a hard time though )

Its just a shame we can't all just get on I don't see why we don't? That's what irritates me
Well said that man
Old 03-02-2006, 04:31 PM
sufsRS

if you can accept people taking the piss out of your religeon then you must really love your religeon secondly i find it upsetting when people take the piss out of my religeon i wouldt go out threatening people however i would demonstrate and voice my issue in a civilised way not like the pricks in the picture. Have i threatened to kill innocent people NO WHo the fuck are you to tel me my religeon is wrong.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:33 PM
sufsRS

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
i dont think so matey
erm im a muslim so i think i may know a little more trust me its a religeous thing
Old 03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Old 03-02-2006, 04:35 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

i've never seen any wear one!
Old 03-02-2006, 04:37 PM
sufsRS

lol its mostly the really reliegeous people and the kind you wouldnt see on the streets tehy normally busy in the mosques
Old 03-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Snowy_Astra

if you can accept people taking the piss out of your religeon then you must really love your religeon secondly i find it upsetting when people take the piss out of my religeon i wouldt go out threatening people however i would demonstrate and voice my issue in a civilised way not like the pricks in the picture. Have i threatened to kill innocent people NO WHo the fuck are you to tel me my religeon is wrong.
But why even bother protesting? WHY? FFS WHY!!

The smarmy comment about 'you must love your religeon' doesn't bother me at all.

This is what muslims can't seem to accept? The fact that religeon is to be accepted by an individual, not having it forced upon him.

Its very sad to see people so deluded and blind to the fact that their religeon thrives on pain and suffering of other human beings. Surely common sense should kick in and tell the person 'If you wouldn't like it done to you, why fucking well do it to others!'

I'm not one to comment on religeons usually, Like i said, each to their own. But surely, any religeon that requires one to destroy the lives of innocent people, can't be much of a religeon at all.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:38 PM
sufsRS

good to see the different but honest views on this tho
Old 03-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Snowy_Astra

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
i dont think so matey
erm im a muslim
Didn't see this.

No comment
Old 03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
sufsRS

thats the thing thats not what our religeon is about if it was would i be on this board talking to a mainly non muslim community no id be on something like binladenchat.com. The reason for protesting is that what was published was wrong however theri is no excuse for demonstrating in the manner above i agree and totally condemn it Its okay you looking at a cartoon and just thinkin yeh its a person with a bomb but that person is our prophet and that writing on his turban is basically the main words of our religeon and its quite hurtful to see how such a daft fooker could draw such a racist thing. This is exactly the reason why so many muslims are hated and because of people thinking islam is evil it isnt. Sorry about the comment no offence intended
Old 03-02-2006, 04:49 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: Muslim Demonstration

Originally Posted by SimonT
I'm all for free speach but some of this takes the piss.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benji/9...7594058529023/

My mate who works near baker street popped out for lunch and got caught up in this.
id get a bus and mow every one of the fookers down...and have a big smile on my face whilst doing it
Old 03-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Snowy_Astra

Originally Posted by Matt J

That comment on the bottom is what most westerners reaction would be if it was taking the piss out of our religion, why do muslims need to take it too far???
I saw this also.

Muslims hate the stereotypical tarring with the same brush etc etc But the guy who drew that cartoon anticipated the reaction of muslims and counteracted it before it even started.

Soooooooo predictable.

I've seen enough here, I noticed SufsRS getting a bit tetchy about all this talk of muslims.............just shows it must be a built in thing that they are to react at the slightest contradiction.

Faiths are there to comfort us for when we die & to make us feel good about ourselves during our life. I dunno about anyone else, but i'd rather have the picture of heaven before i die than nothing at all.

And all this talk of 9 virgins when you die I'm sorry, but you can get 9 virgins here, and when you die its not 'flesh' its a higher learning where sex doesn't exist.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:50 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I really do get annoyed about this type of thing, there are some great people on this board that are of Muslim orgin and some that i have a great deal of respect for,

BUT i have no respect for WANKERS like on that picture that clearly have no desire to be here other then to disrupt our way of life, if it bothers them that much then i willpay for the pricks to go home, maybe drop them right in the middle of a fire fight in Basra see what some of Britains finest soldiers say to them

I'm English and proud of it, not of all the things we have done in the past, our country helps alot of unfortunate people from around the world and sometimes yes against there will but these people clearly do not need our help so they should leave,

Mike
Old 03-02-2006, 04:50 PM
AndyBrew

can we please spell religon correctly from now on
Old 03-02-2006, 04:53 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

isnt religion spelt..b o l l o x?
Old 03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
andyhardy

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
can we please spell religon correctly from now on
Do you mean religion?
Old 03-02-2006, 04:54 PM
sufsRS

not getting touchy at all dude "anticipated the reaction" what eles could you of expected for no one to say anything
Old 03-02-2006, 04:57 PM
AndyBrew

Originally Posted by Matt J
But its not just the few that react like this though is it? In pakistan it showed store owners throwing all danish products off the shelves, people in the street burning the danish flag. FFS over reaction anyone?
fookin 'ell the streets must of been littered with bacon !!!!! DO muslims eat pigs, or is that Jewish people

the problem boils down to a lack of intelligence

I have a few muslim friends and they say exactly the same things, a constant requirement to justify totally wrong acts of violence and radicalism in the name of religon

Quick Reply: Muslim Demonstration