General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Can't stand these people who start fights for no reason.

Search this Thread

Old 31-01-2006, 01:17 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't stand these people who start fights for no reason.

I went out on Saturday night to a few places in my local town. Just the normal places then a nightclub at the end and as usual I was a tad on the drunk side. We decided to leave the club at about 2:30.

I was waiting with my friend next to a take-away and I spotted someone who I had met on new year's day. The conversation went like this:

Me: Alright, your that pool shark that I played at the new year competition eh?

Him: Well well see what my pal says to that.

Me: What are you on about, Im just making conversation.

He then went into the take-away and came out with his friend. They started to say that someone needs to get their head beaten in or something like that anyway. My friends girlfriend is 20 weeks pregnant so he didn't want to be involved with any fighting at all.

They continued the threats and attempted to steal my friends hat so we decided to leave up the road where they followed us. My friend continued down the road but I stopped when they became too close for comfort which was a bad idea as one of them came for me instantly. I fought back and we pushed away after a couple of minutes then I was stuck with one of them on each side. My friend was half way down the road shouting up at me so there was nothing I could do. I tried reasoning then as I walked towards one of them I got a smack in the face then I turned round and his friend pulled out a knife and said "Meet Stanley". A stupid thing to say IMO because it wasn't a stanley knife but it was a knife anyway. I attempted to run towards my friend but it was no use because one of them grabbed my jacket and swung me to the floor. I just remember regaining conciousness after about 20 seconds. My friend said that they were kicking my in the face and the back of the head. I had to walk up to casualty and the nurses treated me like crap as if I was just a "usual Saturday night fighter scum" or something. They tried to transfer me to Aberdeen hospital for over night observation but I signed myself out. It might seem a bit unrealistic that he started fighting for no reason but there has been quite a lot of this going on round here lately.

I think fights are serious but as soon as a knife is involved it's just OTT. Even if you just intend to threaten someone with a knife you could end up killing someone. I now have a broken nose, cracked tooth and a swollen face which is not going down too well at work. I can also see a black mark in the top left-hand corner of my vision which is very worrying. I'm giving a statement to the police later because a knife was involved. I've been having a crap time lately anyway with my bank removing part of my overdraft leaving me a low wage and being i'll for a week so now I'm in super depression mode and it's my birthday next week.

Whats wrong with people? We were having a good night till we bumped into them!? Was there any need for this at all? We will see what they have to say once the police get a hold of them.

Anyone had any similar incidents?
Old 31-01-2006, 01:24 PM
AndyBlackFRST
Advanced PassionFord User

If its someone you will recognise again then maybe a repayment is due.. People carry too many weapons now.
Old 31-01-2006, 01:31 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

I'll probably see them again but I don't know if it's worth getting involved with people who carry weapons. Taking a weapon against an un-armed person is a very weak thing to do IMO.
Old 31-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Fools mate. Trying to prove something. Why ? Because they feel they have to.

Old 31-01-2006, 01:34 PM
stonehavencossie

Ouch hard luck mate.

Scum. Where in aberdeenshire u from?
Old 31-01-2006, 01:37 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by stonehavencossie
Ouch hard luck mate.

Peterhead. Not a great place to live at the moment. Much prefer going out in Aberdeen. I've had no hassle at all going out there.
Old 31-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Richie Russ
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Sounds awful, i feel for you bud.

Unfortunately, some people cannot just go out and have a good time, they have to prove how macho they are to their friends, gives them some sort of bragging rights and sometimes that involves hurting other innocent people to make themselves look good.

It makes you not want to go out to the pub / club with idiots like that about, and as you say, you feel rather depressed at the moment, but that will ease along with the broken bits you have. Just dont let it affect you too much otherwise they have won which is what they want.

All the best mate
Old 31-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

A word of advice... get some new mates!

If your mate just stood back & watched you get a shoeing then he's a pussy & aint a true mate.
Old 31-01-2006, 01:41 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by AJ

If your mate just stood back & watched you get a shoeing then he's a pussy & aint a true mate.
AJ: He said that he pulled them off me but he doesn't have a scratch on him. The way the were acting I think they woud have had a go at him too but I've no idea what happened because I was out cold.

Richie: Cheers
Old 31-01-2006, 01:43 PM
G60 VV
Regular Contributor

Had a similar incident like this a few weeks ago. I was on my own waiting to meet someone after the clubs had shut, was a wee bit out of the centre and just standing minding my own business munching on my donor pizza (as you do )
2 lassies and a bloke come walking towards us from a bit up the road signing and shouting, one of the girls shout something to me, I ignore her, then she calls me a fcuking w**ker! I tell her to fcuk off! But of course the boy is her 'man' as she put it!
Oh you're going to get it now they both say(females) and start shouting on the boy!
This bit I found funny.
Up he marches to me carrying a couple of invisible carpets under each arm, shouting all things at me.
So I just stand there munching on my pizza and eyeball him. Meanwhile the couple of bams are shouting 'oh you're so dead, Jonny (or whatever his name was) is going to batter you now'
So I just tell him to fcuk off to where ever he's going and leave me to eat my pizza. So they start to walk away, then she shouts something else at me, so I tell her to run to fcuk again! the next thing the boys running back at me saying he's going to cut me up!!!!
I'm thinking oh oh, this fcuker better not pull a blade!

what does he do? nothing, runs up and says 'you better rap up or I'm going to burst ya!
Reply - Well I'm still standing here!!! (eating my pizza mmmm!)
I'm telling ya, better just watch it a'right?
then they all walk away!

fcuking bams!!!

was a bit dodgy for a minute though, when I look back it could have turned really sour had I gone down to his level started back, and had he had a blade! Oh and plus I was hammered drunk, but think I managed to make him think that I was a lot more sober than I was.

Really can't be hooped with rolling about the deck with a waste of space like that!!!

Sorry to hear your story though bud, hope they get them.
Old 31-01-2006, 01:43 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As above Then go looking for them and beat the shit out of them

Mike
Old 31-01-2006, 02:10 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Bag and grab them.
Old 31-01-2006, 02:28 PM
MONSTER
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ

amen to that
Old 31-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Your mate sounds like a real shit house if you ask me... You need to get a group of lads together and give them a good kicking they wont forget. Enough so they know not to mess with you again
Old 31-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Gone are the days where you knock the man down, give him 5 sentances of abuse then fuck off.

I had a guy pull a kinife on me once while i was out in Oldham, that pissed a flick would have sent me on my arse, dunno how i upset him but about 4 blades appeared (there was only 1 but i was piised) so in drunken stupor 10 attitude i said summat like
"You best kill me with that or youll be taking a slow trip to hell"

I came away unscarred *phew*

Looking back i didnt want it to happen again, but things got worse with a job i used to do
Old 31-01-2006, 02:50 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Originally Posted by AMC_XR3i
Ouch hard luck mate.

Peterhead. Not a great place to live at the moment. Much prefer going out in Aberdeen. I've had no hassle at all going out there.
dpnt suppose you know the name of the cock with the kife do you?
Old 31-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had this a few times, Being in the Forces and being loud.. people dont like who i am....

So they try and start a fight

Silly boys
Old 31-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by rauri
I doubt they exchanged plesantries before they gave him a shoeing mate.
Old 31-01-2006, 02:54 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Originally Posted by AJ
yeah but peterhead is a small place m8
Old 31-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Ahhh i see
Old 31-01-2006, 02:57 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by foci-ben
Your mate sounds like a real shit house if you ask me... You need to get a group of lads together and give them a good kicking they wont forget. Enough so they know not to mess with you again
Do that and what's going to happen if you're out with your girlfriend one night and he's with his mates?

Shit's just going to carry on for fooking ages. pointless imo.
Old 31-01-2006, 02:59 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Not had a fight for 18 years

It ain't big and i don't know why people start.

Steve.
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by foci-ben
Couldn't have put it better myself. What a total and utter shit to leave you like that. Ok his bird's pregnant but if she stays away and he comes back when they confront you i can't see her being a good ecuse to stay out of it TBH.

I would never stand by and watch that shit.
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

Ouch hard luck mate.

I think the boy that didn't have the knife was Ronnie Dickson or something. Someone said his nickname was "Skinny Dickson" but he didn't look very skinny. The one with the knife was shorter with shortish ginger hair (I think). Any ideas?
Old 31-01-2006, 03:02 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

ronnie dickson rings a bell....as for the ginger,theres loads of ginger dodgers going around,what pub was the pool comp in?

and please dont say the caley
Old 31-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ
Not an inbred kinda place is it.
A little town call Shaw is proper inbred kinda place, people shagging their sisters n the like
Old 31-01-2006, 03:03 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Originally Posted by Big G
Originally Posted by AJ
Not an inbred kinda place is it.
A little town call Shaw is proper inbred kinda place, people shagging their sisters n the like
its not quite that bad...and i really dont fancy rattling one up my sister
Old 31-01-2006, 03:04 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

ronnie dickson rings a bell....as for the ginger,theres loads of ginger dodgers going around,what pub was the pool comp in?

Comp was at the Creel. I played him at a friendly before the comp started. He was being fine that day.

Big G
Old 31-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MONSTER
Originally Posted by AJ

amen to that
110% for that.

Since I left school I have managed to have 1 fight in total..

My mate flicked a chip at some lads that had been giving it the big un- there were 4 of us and a couple of girls and 2 of them- Obviously my mate being "Jonny I'm hard Bruce Lee" proceeded to give it all the garb like.. and they fucked off.

Suddenly from no where a shit load "about 8" re appeared and made a B-line for us- It went off and a few people around helped out and it all calmed down- My mate- where was he? Inside MacD's watching mucnhing on the rest of his chips.

He wonders why I dont really see him any more and when I do why I am a total cunt towards him.

I have no probs with fighting for what is right and I have no probs pulling my mates out of sticky situations which I seem to do a lot of... but I wont tollerate people starting shit for no reason and then fucking off when it all goes tits up.

In fact I just hate fighting as people get hurt and also people loose control too quickly...

School was different though lol.

Jake
Old 31-01-2006, 03:09 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Comp was at the Creel. I played him at a friendly before the comp started. He was being fine that day.

Big G
ahhh the creel,my old local before it went to shit coz it wasnt in the pubwatch scheme

il have an ask around and see what i can find out,theres a couple of ginger cunts i can think of that carry blades and think they are tough guys and all are smackhead cunts who cud do with a good kicking
Old 31-01-2006, 03:12 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

Big G
ahhh the creel,my old local before it went to shit coz it wasnt in the pubwatch scheme

il have an ask around and see what i can find out,theres a couple of ginger Spud ŠRBM2006 i can think of that carry blades and think they are tough guys and all are smackhead Spud ŠRBM2006 who cud do with a good kicking
Cheers , I'll probably see them again but I don't know if i'd want to start anything with cunts that carry knifes Cheers for the comments people
Old 31-01-2006, 03:18 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i had a similar problem a few years back when i was outside a pub
in the car.

some guy came up and told me to run him home when i told him no he pulled me out of the car on to the road but he was full
of the drink i wasn't so we a scuffle in the road
then when i got the better of him he decided to kick the
the back quarter panel on my astra gsi.

the next week i was on a xmas nite out with my mates and i that. guy was there with his mates, i made the big mistake of walking outside the club alone and i got a total kicking from 8 off them.

i ended up with a broken nose, broken teeth, cuts to my face and head,
cracked ribs and they wasted my new diesel jeans and firetrap shirt.

when my mates seen me they felt guilty as hell because they weren't there to help me even tho i went out alone.

but over the nxt 3 days every person that took part in giving me a hiding ended up with extremely sore faces cos my mates went round them 1 by 1 and took very good care of them.

they dnt even look me in the face now.
Old 31-01-2006, 03:26 PM
AMC_XR3i
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by steviecossie
but over the nxt 3 days every person that took part in giving me a hiding ended up with extremely sore faces cos my mates went round them 1 by 1 and took very good care of them.
Great friends you've got there . This town is so small that it'd just be going on forever.
Old 31-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I wouldnt be lettin that drop buddy ,no fukin way

Severe kickin for the twats one by one

Maybe thats just me but theres always a way to beat the scum
Old 31-01-2006, 03:52 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by millsyscossie
I wouldnt be lettin that drop buddy ,no fukin way

Severe kickin for the twats one by one

Maybe thats just me but theres always a way to beat the scum
It's not just a case of gettin a slap these days. not hitting someone when theyre on the deck etc.. is it really worth the hassle seeking revenge would cause.

Knife in the back one day, anyone?
Old 31-01-2006, 03:54 PM
G60 VV
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by steviecossie
Great friends you've got there . This town is so small that it'd just be going on forever.
aye that the problem with small places, where does it stop, and there is no shortage of dodgers willing to step up in Peterhead!!!
Old 31-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I don't get why people feel the urge to fight at all... I mean I ain't no pacifist, and if it comes to it, I can hold my own in most cases, and I have also taken my fair share of beatings too.... But I got into a fight for years now, cos I mean - exactly what is the point? What does it solve? What does it prove even?

Is it big? No. Is it clever? Not likely! Is it to impress? Most likely?

Being from Essex I see it all the time - guys and their girls out on a Friday or Saturday, down a shit load of booze then mouth off cos they think it's funny or big, then take a kicking for it - and half the time it's the fucking slags that are the problem! Half of em cannot keep their mouth shut! And for no fucking reason it seems either!

What I don't understand tho, is your out having a few jars with your mates or you woman or both... You go get a kebab at the end of the night or whatever, and someone starts giving you or you mates or your women a mouthfull, maybe for a reason, maybe for no reason. Why can't you rise above it and ignore it? Why do you, your mates or your women have to get involved, make it worse and start a fight?

Me? I just let it go... At then end of the day when I get home a) do you think I give a fuck, and b) I am home, and not in either a hospital ward or a police cell....

And what annoys me MORE than people starting rows and fights for no reason, is the ones that BRAG about it, like they are something special or are trying to impress others.... Cos most of the time it's fucking bullshit anyway! One or two words was spoken, threats were made, but it got left, then the next day they say "yeah got in a fight the other night, was wicked, really kicked some ass" Or they got in a brawl, then make out like it is funny - most of the time it AIN'T fucking funny - it's just childish IMO.....
Old 31-01-2006, 04:21 PM
stonehavencossie

Ouch hard luck mate.

Ah i see. Mix of good uns and bad uns up there.

We get the a lift from the peterhead bus to away matches. Good lads on their but there is some nutters in peterhead. Typical fishing port !!
Old 31-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Bradz
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Aberdeen gets worse by the day.

Almost 10 years of working the Door in the Shit Hole and still Love it Could tell you some Horror Stories and thats just the Birds.

But reckon your mate is a coward, any real mate wouldnt have left ur side and got stuck in.
Old 31-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

If somebody is stupid enough to carry a knife then you have to accept the probability that they are stupid enough to use it. This country is turning to shit with every little tosser trying to be a gangster

Seen a lad sitting on a wall eating his sarnie and a group of chav scum walked up to him and asked "You alright?"

Lad replied "yes"

The chav then says "well don't be" and punches the lad square in the face

I was gobsmacked and unfortunately for said chav this was a bad idea as a couple of the guys I were with were bouncers and we were out on a mates birthday. The chavs were bundled off by the largish gentlemen and I really don't want to know what happened after that but they re-appeared at the next pub with some very sore looking knuckles

What goes around comes around