General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

who has floor tiles in there front room here ????

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 09:23 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
I guess you have to see it in real life!
Its ok mate.. Ill just put on a betamax of Dallas... should show us accurately
Old 10-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
Its surprising how photo's can paint an odd picture. When we chose the decor for that room, the main thing we wanted to stay away from is old dated styles and we are really pleased with the results.

I personally DONT do Laminate. If I were going to have a 'Wood' floor, it would be 'Wood'.

The room is painted 2 contrasting shades of grey and the black leather sofa is a very modern style.

I guess you have to see it in real life!

Anyway, Ginge, the join between the Carpet and the Tiles is faultless. They are at identical heights. My main worry was that if the tiles ended up high, that when you vacuum the carpet that you might knock the corners off the tiles or break the hoover. Infact it couldn't have ended up better. That's careful planning for you!!! I will take a close-up photo later to show you.

christian you tart,,,,,,,,, i do like the look of the flooring

just the grey front room IS a 80's part of life,,,,,,,,, just like if it was orange it would be classed as 60's i supose

the point of the post was to see what christian has in his front room as ive done it laminate but not with tiles so height is the part i was looking at

the paying for the heated flooring is sorted so its just the actual comfort im worried about now

but whats the worst that can happen

as for me actually being a pikey

i started the piss take calling me a pikey and now its carried on for some reason

i quite like the pikey comments though as in all seriousness i am a scruffy fooker and if it aint bolted down and its nice enough there is a good chance it will next be seen in my garage

but dave id rather be a pikey than a yuppie who was born 20 years too late , suprised you never liked christians idea actually
Old 11-01-2006, 07:18 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yuppie?

you strange deluded twat