General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

pissed and very pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 27-12-2005, 12:13 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Benn as said above - chin up fella

I live with my parents and cannot stand it Im also gonna make 2006 a positive year for me.
Gonna knock all the bad habits on the head, ie smoking, going out till for hours and hours, etc and try and save some money - who knows i may even sell the cossie and clear some of my debt.
Old 27-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...Benn just thank the Lord you are only a practising homo and forward about it..Rainbird is a homo but wont admit it even goin to the trouble of getting a girlfriend and making ME fuck her for a kid

I know what you mean about parents.....them fuckers are who we ALL are today ..

Look at Pon (well dont ) he been brought up as a chimp and look,all he after is nuts.

Chip 3dr look at him...obviously was made to eat lots of custard...inbreeding is evident and obviously made to fuck his barbie doll.

Rainbird...obviously forced to fuck his action man at a young age and still continues the dress sense from what his parents made him wear.

Me,lets not even go there!

...you see where i goin Benn?Think yourself lucky..your a nice likable chap...and you was one of the first PF gang i met
Old 27-12-2005, 01:14 PM
BillyCabrio
10K+ Poster!!

Location: Dartford, Kent - Home of the two way one way system.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As Anna said mate, if ya need a place to crash - you know where we are
Old 27-12-2005, 01:22 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ben, chin up. Things could be worse, you could be me
Old 27-12-2005, 01:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by SECS
...which one?

Old 27-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
......and you was one of the first PF gang i met

Thats it Phil, make him feel worse
Old 27-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
Originally Posted by SECS
...which one?

Old 27-12-2005, 01:33 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Phil, Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too

I only have one user name, how many have you had.

In the words of Davescos .... PROOF or STFU
Old 27-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

benn mate, think everyone gets to a age when they just want out, soon as you move you may even find parents moe bareable

i must admit i dont bother with mine, we had a mare living there for lots of reasons and tbh most was caused by me, i only bother with mine for the sake of my little girl tbh

as for there being a favorite,,,,, fuck me i know how that feels, i even get my sister giving my parents advice about me too

its hard mate and also frustrating too, as for anyone to attempt to say you cant afford kids, thats bollox, we only have my income and its quite moddest too and our little girl dont want for anything, true that i dont spend loads of cash on other things and our morgage is just over 200 quid a month also helps too but im far from a well off family but we manage to cope well

as for selling your cars ect, that i wouldnt bother with UNTIL you find a place to live as once there done it can be your way of getting away from it all

cant you swop houses every few days, missus house to yours and back just stay until you feel your not welcome and then swop back, that maybe a idea if you dont already do it

just try to chill and just as rudey says be paitent and then it will just arrive, happened for me and rudey and even though it felt a life time,,,,, now it seems like it wasnt so bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ID NEVER GO BACK THOUGH

chin up mate and keep trying for a baby mate, they need love more than anything
Old 27-12-2005, 02:46 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thats so strange ben reading that

I live with my nan and have done sine about 7-8 , got mum and dad and younger bro You know where i going , cossie that i love and girlfriend too , always find it hard to say the L word to there faces

Hang in there matey , after every dark day theres a brighter day ahead
Old 27-12-2005, 04:54 PM
TheBishMan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hope you're feeling better about it all today mate
Old 27-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Simon Day
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Keep your chin up! Hope that 2006 is a much better year for you.
Old 27-12-2005, 05:23 PM
clayton Borg
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Thrush
Benn - sad to hear mate, I am in the same boat and as soon as I have the money I'm out on my own ASAP...

But come one - you moan about having debt and wishing you had the money yo move out - yet you have a Rouse Saff and a S1 resto underway, not to mention the other cars you're always showing pics of - if you're serious about clearing debt and moving out, why do you still have these cars?

I am serious about clearing my debt and moving out - so I sold all my cars and drive around in a piece of shit, £300 Orion thats cost fuck all to run (in comparrison to my 3i and 2 S1's)

Don't moan about not having any money while you have the best part of £10k sewn up in cars - that £10k would be far better off as a house deposit would it not? Or clearing some/all debt to be able to pay a mortgage?

I don't mean offence or owt, but I see a lot of people on here who have WAY more than I will probably ever have, and then some with way more money, cars etc than I will ever have who moan about it not being enough I live at home (I'll 24 in an hour) and I don't want to live here anymmore, so I'm trying to do something about it.

My bro earns quite well, has a good job and a great fiance - he also had three cars, all of which were projects with loads of money invested in em.

But he wanted to move out, and luckily with his finace they managed to find a place that the bank would allow them a 100% mortgage for.

His sacrifice tho for this new house and more importantly, new LIFE together is he has got rid of all three cars to clear out some of his debt. He also has to travel 35miles each way to work now via the M25. So he's lost a lot of money tied up in the cars, lost a lot of time what with travelling etc, but he's happy cos he now lives with his finace and has a completely new life for himself.

Well said.

You/we always think your bad off, untill you see someone in a wheel chair being looked after, and probebly looking at you thinking they wish they were YOU.

Stop moaning and do something positive.

When you get older, have your own commitments and kids, you will probebly wish you were with your parents again. LOL
Old 27-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

When you get older, have your own commitments and kids, you will probebly wish you were with your parents again. LOL

NEVER !!!!!, the only thing i miss is having no bills to worry about

ive never felt that bad that ive wanted to go back home
Old 27-12-2005, 05:41 PM
DOO
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Benn hope it works out for you bud.

i been there and done it

haveing are 1st kid made all the diffrance on the way you see life made me grow up a lot and go for bigger things in life and genral lucky all worked out well and better than i thought it every would.

It can be done just go for everything with an postive attitude you won`t get any where if you don`t belive in yourself.
Old 27-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by DOO
Benn hope it works out for you bud.

i been there and done it

haveing are 1st kid made all the diffrance on the way you see life made me grow up a lot and go for bigger things in life and genral lucky all worked out well and better than i thought it every would.

It can be done just go for everything with an postive attitude you won`t get any where if you don`t belive in yourself.

reading all that the first thing thats sprung to my mind is you have PM'ed the big guy with a offer for his garden mascot
Old 28-12-2005, 08:01 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

sorry to hear about your nan Benn , I remember the dear from when I popped around all that time back.

Mate, its time to sort out a decent paying job mate!

get out of what you're doign now.. do some labouring. get on the railways etc... decent money to be earnt there pal, certainly better than what you're earning mow mate !

if theres anything I can do, just hollar!
Old 28-12-2005, 10:09 AM
BigNige
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Benn

I dont know your financial situation but i do know your a NICE guy

Have you thought about the folloiwng ...

1. Your debts sound LARGER than you would like and repayment is probably 3-5Years ???

2. Sell your stuff to Chell (rouse etc)

3. Bankrupt yourself on your earnings etc you will pay back fuck all then y9ou will be clear of the debt , Yes it will be difficult to get a mortgage for a while but in fairness the banks are much more leniant nowdays than back in the 80s-90s

4. If you default get CCJs on your debts yoru history is fooked for 6-7 years , If you make your self bankrupt you could be better off

5. New Year New Hope

Hang in there mate you and chell WILL be great parents

Nige
Old 28-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by BigNige
Benn

I dont know your financial situation but i do know your a NICE guy

Have you thought about the folloiwng ...

1. Your debts sound LARGER than you would like and repayment is probably 3-5Years ???

2. Sell your stuff to Chell (rouse etc)

3. Bankrupt yourself on your earnings etc you will pay back fuck all then y9ou will be clear of the debt , Yes it will be difficult to get a mortgage for a while but in fairness the banks are much more leniant nowdays than back in the 80s-90s

4. If you default get CCJs on your debts yoru history is fooked for 6-7 years , If you make your self bankrupt you could be better off

5. New Year New Hope

Hang in there mate you and chell WILL be great parents

Nige

but it costs 300 quid odd to be bankrupt , ive never understood that

that advice i wish i had a few years ago rather than paying off all my debts to creditors, my credit rating was shite anyway even though it was all payed off after 2 years
Old 28-12-2005, 10:44 AM
BigNige

[quote="b19bal"]
Originally Posted by BigNige
Benn

but it costs 300 quid odd to be bankrupt , ive never understood that

that advice i wish i had a few years ago rather than paying off all my debts to creditors, my credit rating was shite anyway even though it was all payed off after 2 years
THe cost is becasue the local courts have to pay for the newspaper ads etc and contact all your creiditors and take all that shite off your shoulders etc But your instance i have heard of many times people that have done the so called "right thing" with debt and still burdened with their misdoings for the same length of time for those that say "fook it"

Nige
Old 28-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

nige its soooo true, my credit is fucked so we have a morgage ect all in my missus name and im a "add on" for her accounts

but im still 15k out of pocket where as ive i was told that i could be bankrupt then i would be 300 quid down

so i deffo recomend it but the action is frowned upon by all the normal members of society,,,,,,,,, but im sure anyone with a business would do the same and nobody would care
Old 28-12-2005, 11:17 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Howdy big fella. This makes sense RE: the e-mail you sent round. Sorry I didn't have time to reply

Unfortunately m8, you just gotta hang in there, perhaps selling the motor's is the only feasable option ? Money's only gonna get tighter when Benn Junior come's popping along (is chelle ready for a junior version of you )

Chin up pal, and i'll come round to fix the pc (again) in the new year
Old 28-12-2005, 11:26 AM
BigNige

BEN

have a read on this bitch

NIge

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/

Thats the official bankruptcy website it will give you a lot of info avoid the debt mgt companies that charge around 17% of your debt in fees

Nige
Old 28-12-2005, 12:30 PM
DelboyTurbo
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

no offense mate, but if youre struggling with money, why the hell do you want kids???

Surely getting a house is top of the list, and causing further money problems through having kids aint gonna help.......ok, theres housing schemes if youve got kids etc, but do you really want that???

just a thought...ive got mates who fell into the same situation...ive seen how theyve ended up.

I dont know you for shit though, so youre perfectly welcome to ignore my point.
Old 28-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by DelboyTurbo
no offense mate, but if youre struggling with money, why the hell do you want kids???
hes may be stuggling for money cause he might be paying lots of cash on either going pub ect to get out the house and may pay lots in rent to his parents

his cars aint costing him any cash as hes not using em is he

he may have just fallen into that situation where hes been given too much credit and he cant afford to pay, it happens, we all been there

i got loads of loans out to buy a car or go on holiday ect and i blew it all in the pub/nights out

after a 3 years i was in 20k of debt, and had credit card payments of a fair few quid ,,,,,, nobody should be allowed to get loans from everywhere like i did imo as in all honesty paying it back aint easy

if he has a child they dont cost loads when young, i know this as i have a kid and manage quite well i feel for my income, sure benn will be the same, he just needs a clean slate or a better paying job to do the same thing

ideally a better paying job and a clean slate and he will be minted
Old 28-12-2005, 12:53 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

I agree.... put the kids on hold!

theres no rush

sort yourself out before you bring them in to the world

make a nice clean fresh start
Old 28-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
I agree.... put the kids on hold!

theres no rush

sort yourself out before you bring them in to the world

make a nice clean fresh start
Dave are you an agony aunt in real life?