General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WORST BEER OF THE YEAR AWARD

Search this Thread

Old 25-12-2005, 05:10 PM
SupaMiniCupa
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lovely pint of Guinness for me anyday!

Favourite regular Lager probably has to be Heineken (5%) on draught, followed by Corona. Gotta get myself to a Wetherspoon (of all places!) and try some of the different regional lagers on offer.

Got some REAL Artois for Cristmas, gonna give it a try in a bit http://www.artoisbock.co.uk/ok.html

Oh, and the lager lovers should get themselves to a beer festival:

www.camra.org.uk

Hmmmm beeeeeeer
Old 27-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by richm
We live in a country that makes the best beers in the world, and everyone insists on drinking the cold foreign lager shite...

Ok,. silliness aside now, serious question - I read something recently made me think.. apparently a large proportion of the younger generations haven't even tasted real ale, so don't know what it's about.. this really surprised me, so how many of you guys are in this group? how many have not tried proper pump (non gas-pressurised, non-keg) real ale?
i drink Johns smooth, boddingtons and sam smiths soveriegn now n then, but refer to them as Bitter. If we say get the beers in, its lager