General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

PassionFords Future... Everyones Input Welcome....

Search this Thread

Old 14-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love the site, hate the fact that all i seem to do is get more ideas and so i spend more and more money

stu about the 20 quid thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ill pay but i lost the invoice

i know i payed the same day as martini was helpign ya out ( when ya coundnt get through

was the first day ya took the funding
Old 14-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Switch
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I do like the site, however i dont use it as much as i used to cause of all the crap on the site and bickering. It used to be much more technical and car based. nowadays, I just come on for short times as most of the posts are not what i want to read.

On paying again, i doubt I will. One of the main reasons I paid up was for the technical section to be accessible to me, including the tech questions section. Now that is free to all(Made that way awhile ago, through voting) i said my piece then about this and I still feel that way. I dont really see the benefit I would get out of the site, in comparison to not paying. Sorry bout that)

I would still contribute in other ways such as merchandise etc, my car has Pf stickers on it and I will have pf seat covers when they arrive.

On alighter note, For the good service that all the mods, Pet and Stu have given us all, for including us in discussions like this and I hope the community continues to grow

Many Thanks For the last year of happy browsing
Old 14-07-2004, 11:05 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Stu,

This is a top site and evn tho i dont utilise my benefits of my gold membership by browsing the other forums on this site I will still be helping out again
Old 15-07-2004, 03:15 PM
CarlRsT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
A Really warm glow inside and a feeling of having made it all possible
Oh how true

Gotta say Ł20 aint much really it's not even 1/4 of a night out!!!

And in my eyes this site is well done stu petrucci for the site and all the modds that help run the site
Old 15-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Jim Green
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Spending more than half of the year working in the USA with access to UK Ford Magazines means this site keeps me up to date with whats happening back home.

Well worth the twenty quid i spent, and I'd do it again.

And I know Stu will knock of off one bill or another sometime in the future
Old 16-07-2004, 05:11 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Ive decided the technical essays forum will be a contributors benefit from now on, hope no-one has any objections to that, but im willing to discuss them openly if so?
Old 16-07-2004, 10:27 AM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

btt
Old 17-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
RichardPON,
I'd pay Ł20 to use the technical essays forum alone!
Thats a good point actually... Perhaps that room should be "Stocked up" and it made a "Gold Member privaledge"? Any suggestions or feedback on that idea?
i would like to see the technical area move onwards and upwards. i must admit i do not use the board for info on how to tune and maintain my car but not everyone is in my situation of having a good mate who is happy to answer any drivvle i ask from time to time

i contributed last year and am still happy that its money well spent so expect the same again

maybe admin could add a field to the database storing the date their gold membership "runs out"? i for one have no idea when i paid but i dont expect stu and co to trawl their records to remind me BUT i do need a reminder of sorts so getting that area automated would be a good idea imo. thoughts?

PS when do i owe you Ł20
Old 20-07-2004, 09:36 AM
kazzy
Virgin

i have only just joined and iam happy with wot i have seen so far iam a member of the sierra club but this site seems to have more going for it
Old 20-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Jasesapphy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think its a great site with some great people the only thing i would say its called Passionford which in my mind is anything Ford.
Although im quite happy people who do not have Cossies, RS Turbos and such alike sometimes feel a bit put out.
Someone i spoke to said he didnt use passionford because he hasnt got a cossie or rs.

Just trying to help i personally have no isues
Old 21-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Old 21-07-2004, 03:06 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by Jasesapphy
I think its a great site with some great people the only thing i would say its called Passionford which in my mind is anything Ford.
Although im quite happy people who do not have Cossies, RS Turbos and such alike sometimes feel a bit put out.
Someone i spoke to said he didnt use passionford because he hasnt got a cossie or rs.
Just trying to help i personally have no isues
That's a sad excuse, we (ZTee24 and myself) aren't even in the UK or Europe for that matter! We don't have any RS Fords, we have XR4TI's and Mustangs, F150's, Lightnings..etc.
This is about All Fords!! may I suggest you tell your mate to join to find out for him/herself!