General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

SHOCK HORROR ON EASTENDERS

Search this Thread

Old 29-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

years ago that the kiss would have never been allowed...what ever next

actually, eastenders about 6 years ago - that tony geezer if i remember rightly
Old 29-11-2005, 05:58 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ermm i doubt very much that theyre going to be showing full on gay sex at 7pm in a few years time just because they've shown a kiss.
They've been showing men and women kissing forever, you don't see graphic sex scenes before the watershed now though do you?

It was just showing a part of real life which is what soaps are supposed to represent anyway, you're not going to be able to 'turn off' the real world when it suits you, your kids are going to find things out eventually anyway
Old 29-11-2005, 06:15 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Hence my comments about parents being responsible from what their kids watch

Its been in all the papers (not front page thou) and its always mentioned in the listings.

"tv watchdogs to prevent abnormal life"

hmmm your version of normal.

Normal is very sketchy subject!

Alex
Old 29-11-2005, 06:17 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Graceland

Tony and Simon - Tiffanys brother!! I remeber that!
Old 29-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Huggy Bear
it was only a few years ago that the kiss would have never been allowed...what ever next
I'm betting on Jack Duckworth and that Battersby fellas eyes meeting over some of Betties hotpot, then off to the back room at Street Cars for good ole fashion felching session

Followed possibly by the bacon rind on a string act.
Old 29-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by SimonT

Tony and Simon - Tiffanys brother!! I remeber that!

THATS the buggers (litrally )couldn't remember the other geez name
Old 29-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

i can see why women want to be lesbo's... pussy's nice, but a man liking a cock, Ive never understood..

saying that, im no anti gay, so I appreciate that certain people like certain things.. each to there own

see many a man arm in arm or hnd in hand with other man in london.... thats fin, but not sure about kissing in public... all IMO of course
Old 30-11-2005, 04:26 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

This has disaparerd (sp) according to AJ

lol

Alex
Old 30-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Alex - AJ is that short he can't see over the pile of threads on the other pages to get to this one
Old 30-11-2005, 04:37 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

Think he meant the Chip/Spadge thread
Old 30-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

lmfao - he's still too short to see it at the top of the page
Old 30-11-2005, 04:39 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

what chip / spadge thread??

Alex
Old 30-11-2005, 05:45 PM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

Cant agree it right showing it on tv.

Homosexuality aint right and ye makes me feel sick to see it.

On the same score lesbanism aint right either, but yes "I" dont mind watching that, but still dont like my son to have to see it at his age either, at seven he is old enough to ask "why is that lady kissing that lady or man kissing that man I thought men had girlfriends and girls had boyfriends" so how in depth do you go with an explanation, Leads straight into where do babies come from, NOW that is why I believe it cant be right, because if all men and women become "gay" then that technicaly the end of the human race so CANT be BIOLOGICALY right.
On that point read in a mag just the other day about two lesbians living together who wanted a baby, so one of them got artificially impregnated with sperm from a bank. The two lesbians split at some point latter and guess what, the bloke who supplied the sperm has been told he has got to pay maintenance for the lebos kid

Religiously it isnt accepted either as the church has just said practacing gay cant be priests, so it isnt right in the eyes of god if you happen to be religous either, same reason as i gave above I should think, not what god intended for the human race to wipe ourselves out by not propigating and reproducing

Got a openly gay bloke at work, now I aint got a big problem with him being gay as long as he keeps himself and it to himself, BUT he dont he is so over the top "camp" it unreal, I cant believe that just because someone is gay they need to act like that, I really cant begin to explain how this guy acts, anyone who remembers Jon Inman in are u being served will have half a clue but he like 10 times worse , basically forcing his "gayness" on everyone else. Find it just so infuriating , have had to control myself on so many occasions from lamping him one.
Old 30-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Huggy Bear
Banned

Old 30-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

those who have met me, would you say that if you didn't know about me, would you guess?

maybe i should start a new poll

Nice unbiased reply there tho
Old 30-11-2005, 06:48 PM
BEC_400
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

I cant believe sexy Sonia has turned the other way,i really thought i woud have a chance one day.
Old 30-11-2005, 07:07 PM
The Rapid 1

those who have met me, would you say that if you didn't know about me, would you guess?

maybe i should start a new poll

Nice unbiased reply there tho
Should make it clear I dont have anything against "gays" as long as it isnt forced down my throat, everyone to there own.

Did some work round a gays house once and felt a bit funny seeing him and his boyfriend come out the bedroom in the morning, BUT I did over hear him the older of the two tell his boyfriend not to kiss or do anything similiar infront of us, as not everyones cup of tea, now that was fine and got on ok with the pair of em, how I would have felt if they sat there tonguing each other infront of me, I think would have felt differently, Graceland, like u say knowone would be able to know that u r or arent is fine and wouldnt have a problem being round someone like yourself I mean how many people out there are but just havent got the guts to admit they are, would have more respect for someone who does admit they are, but the statement wasnt about wether people aprove of gays, but what it has developed into is it acceptable to show this sort of thing on national PRIME TIME tv.

This could be exageratted into is it right to have books in school with fred anne and john (or whatever their names are) showing happy normal family life, now again i dont believe this is correct and if these views wernt being "PUSHED" down our throats from an early age as acceptable and ok, then I dont believe there would be so many family splits and better values to try and keep relationships together and work at things rather than just getting out, think what im trying to get at is there isnt enough emphasis on correct and normal family values.

Could aslo exagerate as to why our children have to have religeous education in different culture religions, if we wanted them to have it then we could send our children to specific places, now people will say let the children decide, now that fine but when the emphasis is on other cultures from an early age believe that wrong, as they grow and if interested in finding out then that ok.

Why in this country do we ghave to always bow down to the minorty, like at work the mouslems have just had there Ramadam and got given time off or it, but me as a christian is being told I must work christmas day as the factory wants to open, and as they have muslims working there that will work I have to go into to cover breakdowns, again not being racist but they get there religeous time off but im not allowed,(BTW have already told my boss he better get his disiplinary hat on after xmas cause no way am i going in)

RANTS over
Old 01-12-2005, 08:54 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

you've definitely got some good points there, certainly good fodder for discussion

"that is why I believe it cant be right, because if all men and women become "gay" then that technicaly the end of the human race so CANT be BIOLOGICALY right
"

You can't be turned gay, in the same way you can't be turned straight. Its not a mental issue (think about it would people choose to be discriminated against, abused and hated?!). It can't be a genetic, if it was it would die out.... gay people don't reproduce very often lol.... there's also no like between siblings from the same family there can be a complete mix. So that leaves development in the womb, hormones/chemicals etc etc. Basically it is not something people can choose, same as no one chose the colour of their hair or who their parents were!

Right is a difficult thing to quantify.

What's right for you in not right for everyone. This is were morals come in... and if you follow the rough set of morals the rest of Europe does you are following the Christian ones. Sadly the bible is very very poor on this point, there are a few places you can interpret to mean gayness is wrong... but that's all it is.

For example in the same chapter that is closest to saying "being gay is an abomination" it also states that its perfectly ok to take slaves from a neighbouring country - a point I think nearly everyone agrees that is it not "right".

"I mean how many people out there are but just haven't got the guts to admit they are, would have more respect for someone who does admit they are"
hmmmm. Why do people need guts to admit they are gay? Its not a particularly open and accepting society with live and so many gay people are happy living in the closet. So from a personal point of view.... why should I admit anything?!

Alex
Old 01-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Poom
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Back to the main point...bet they would give a good tit wank between them...
Old 01-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by J871yhk
you've definitely got some good points there, certainly good fodder for discussion

"that is why I believe it cant be right, because if all men and women become "gay" then that technicaly the end of the human race so CANT be BIOLOGICALY right
"

You can't be turned gay, in the same way you can't be turned straight. Its not a mental issue (think about it would people choose to be discriminated against, abused and hated?!). It can't be a genetic, if it was it would die out.... gay people don't reproduce very often lol.... there's also no like between siblings from the same family there can be a complete mix. So that leaves development in the womb, hormones/chemicals etc etc. Basically it is not something people can choose, same as no one chose the colour of their hair or who their parents were!

Right is a difficult thing to quantify.

What's right for you in not right for everyone. This is were morals come in... and if you follow the rough set of morals the rest of Europe does you are following the Christian ones. Sadly the bible is very very poor on this point, there are a few places you can interpret to mean gayness is wrong... but that's all it is.

For example in the same chapter that is closest to saying "being gay is an abomination" it also states that its perfectly ok to take slaves from a neighbouring country - a point I think nearly everyone agrees that is it not "right".

"I mean how many people out there are but just haven't got the guts to admit they are, would have more respect for someone who does admit they are"
hmmmm. Why do people need guts to admit they are gay? Its not a particularly open and accepting society with live and so many gay people are happy living in the closet. So from a personal point of view.... why should I admit anything?!

Alex

Some good points there Alex, but are you trying to tell us something?
Old 01-12-2005, 01:03 PM
cossiestu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 150 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by BEC_400
I cant believe sexy Sonia has turned the other way,i really thought i woud have a chance one day.

Perhaps Ruby and Stacey will be next!!?
Old 01-12-2005, 01:49 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Stacey

Paul, I wouldn't know you were gay just from talking to you as you're totally blokey. Into the cars, used to drive buses etc. Not exactly stereotypical

On the point of the human race wiping itself out, I for one believe that it's not if, more how. It's inevitable that one day we'll destroy ourselves.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:52 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Some good points there Alex, but are you trying to tell us something?

but if I come out will I be accepted on PF?

Old 01-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

oooooooo i dunno, maybe you should ask Graeme if you are doing the right thing by thinking of coming out?
Old 01-12-2005, 02:03 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

but its nice here

I can see a lion, a witch and a WARDROBE!

lol

Alex
Old 01-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

that wardrobe looks surpringly like a big mofo-ing closet
Old 03-12-2005, 03:54 AM
Alan s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just seen this So i guessed right good on your alex

Now just one question about Andy has he still got to come out to pmsl

I know he like a cuple of bottles of wine and Loves going out dressed up in his tight tops ect
Old 03-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Everyone who's getting upset at gay and lesbian stuff on telly..........

There are far far far far worse things in this world to see. I have seen some things that I NEVER want to remember seeing. If all I need to worry about is a bit of poofery on the telly then my life is going fairly well I'd say.

And I can garuntee you, most of the lads here (with the exception of Gracie of course) wouldn't say no if big Sonia and her pal asked if you could play 'meat' in the 'sandwich'.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Paddy
Legend

No, you're still a complete ball bag. So don't think by coming out you'll get some kind of sympathy vote and people will suddenly like you.

Originally Posted by Rab
And I can garuntee you, most of the lads here (with the exception of Gracie of course) wouldn't say no if big Sonia and her pal asked if you could play 'meat' in the 'sandwich'.
I'd even just watch if they'd let me
Old 03-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Rab

Originally Posted by Paddy

I'd even just watch if they'd let me

I'll lend you these then

Old 03-12-2005, 07:30 AM
Paddy
Legend

Thats a bit posh tho rab, might put me off.

Got any old socks?
Old 03-12-2005, 07:32 AM
Rab

Didn't know you were a sailor aswell
Old 03-12-2005, 10:44 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Paddy
No, you're still a complete ball bag. So don't think by coming out you'll get some kind of sympathy vote and people will suddenly like you.

Your obsessed with that insult

Alex
Old 03-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Alan s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lmafo @ Paddy
Ps sorry Alex i fell asleep and left my computer on Thats way i did'nt answer to you on msn
Old 03-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by The Rapid 1
Cant agree it right showing it on tv.

Homosexuality aint right and ye makes me feel sick to see it.

On the same score lesbanism aint right either, but yes "I" dont mind watching that, but still dont like my son to have to see it at his age either, at seven he is old enough to ask "why is that lady kissing that lady or man kissing that man I thought men had girlfriends and girls had boyfriends" so how in depth do you go with an explanation, Leads straight into where do babies come from, NOW that is why I believe it cant be right, because if all men and women become "gay" then that technicaly the end of the human race so CANT be BIOLOGICALY right.
On that point read in a mag just the other day about two lesbians living together who wanted a baby, so one of them got artificially impregnated with sperm from a bank. The two lesbians split at some point latter and guess what, the bloke who supplied the sperm has been told he has got to pay maintenance for the lebos kid

Religiously it isnt accepted either as the church has just said practacing gay cant be priests, so it isnt right in the eyes of god if you happen to be religous either, same reason as i gave above I should think, not what god intended for the human race to wipe ourselves out by not propigating and reproducing

Agree with that little lot.
It was illegal in my younger days & perhaps should have stayed that way.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:50 PM
The Rapid 1

Originally Posted by MADRod
It was illegal in my younger days & perhaps should have stayed that way.
Ahh but that the problem it isnt anymore but more than that it is the opposite it is deemed as Politicaly Right to accept it and still even more still it is as if it has to be rammed at us that it is correct and normal (which I will never agree it is , acceptable for those that are yes normal no and u cant argue that it is normal because untill 51% of the civilisation are then it is a minority and the "normal" is the majority )

And just to let evryone "KNOW" it normal they seem to think we keep need telling/informing/showing us about it, which just brings out the "anti's" again like this post, sure the likes of Graceland was well liked on here and he has always been honest as to his feelings, but get things like this come up, can just cause bad feelings

All Im trying to say is we all know there are people that are different to others but we might not all want to have to be told about it all the time.

Alex think it was you that replied to my other post here and said "gays" cant help being what they are they are born that way. developed in the womb that way, 100% agree with you
BUT so has it been proven child molestors and Paedophiles also cannot help what they are as they developed in the womb that way. DOES THAT MAKE THEM people acceptable and NORMAL
Should we accept them into our culture with open arms

as said all along as long as it dont interfere with other people then all is fine, but as soon as it UPSETS/harms others then it is not right.