General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

deer culling

Search this Thread

Old 20-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by b19bal
in all honesty i do understand the reasons more now

still think it would be nice to avoid it if we could but then supose that aint as easy and the cheepest option is to allow people to pay to cull

still a shame , but then as they say life is cruel
There is aslo strict guideslines now being introduced so anyone who shoots deer will have to have at least level 1 DMQ qualfication and now there pressing for level 2 which is much more in depths there is also a food hygine exam which has now come into play so its not just a case of get a gun and go an kill
Old 20-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think were gonna have to gree to disagree here mate, I'm not saying kill them all cos thats obviously wrong for so many reasons!

But when there's around 7000 of them round here doing all sorts of damage in a lot of different ways they need to be culled!
Old 20-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

hey im now agreeing with that

just think for there own good rather cars
Old 20-11-2005, 12:11 PM
C1ARK
PassionFord Regular

its still a shame though

but that argument does have a point

oh and for the record i dont like watching lions eat em either and so i dont watch "wildlife on 1"
Pour yourself another babycham my good fellow.
Old 20-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

This NEEDS to be done end of

That is THE only thing that needs to be said
Old 20-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Default Re: deer culling

Originally Posted by RC4
whats all that about then

we have a nice looking animal and theres now too many so we just kill em

theres too many people in this country ffs, lets start culling them

8000 to be killed in 2 years, cant we just move em to places where theres a shortage of em elsewhere in the world or am i just thinking silly

next where gonna be issuing em condoms or even castrating em

whats so wild about animals we control the amounts of, thats a zoo aint it
YOU FUCKING COCK
big boy, id love to see you attempt that coment to my face, lets make it to a meet one day and il get you to suck my cock you weak sad freek hiding behind a computer and replying to what the others think

serious PM me where your from and if daddy lets you out after hes finished giving you one up the arse we will see whos the gutless cock

the forum warriors are out tonight

now pete YOU are a perfect person to talk to about this as you choose HUNTING as a sport, so in effect you agree with this as its within your interest would that be right

its a bit like driving fast argument on motorways to me, i wont belive its dangerous in the wrong hands but then im not a fan of blood sports unless its fair on both partys ( boxing for example)

now just cause i dont like the idea of US stating theres too many of anything so we MUST kill them, yet we let our own citys get over run with people and we use all of our resources in the interest of making money

the fox hunting is a prime example, alot of people dont like it, i personally hate pidgeons but why aint then shooting them in the citys

seaguls at the seaside, theres fooking hundreds of them and they get on my tits, kill them

a animal thats just doing as we did and evolving due to over breeding i honestly dont see why WE have a right to cull them

dont get me wrong im not a soya milk drinking person, i understand killing for food and i also understand that before we all grew up watching bambi or winnie the pooh that are great grandparents whould go out and kill animals for food, hell my grandfather used to keep pigs ect and breed them for food all them years ago, i got told about all the ways they used to kill them too from my uncle when he was a lad

but in all honesty i hate the idea and with the amount of places we have in the world then surely we could just relocate or look as ways to control the breeding rather than kill was my point, i know killing is easier and cheeper but seems a waste imo and if for of desise happend and then all was to be wiped out would that not be ironic that we was killing them before instead of thinking of ways to let them run society

ill admit i dont even know what they eat but the whole killing thing just seems imorale, could be the city boy in me or just me having kids that makes me think it

anyway rant over

and rc4, serious on my offer mate, lets see how big your bollox are, dont bother replying to this in another 5year old fit, just make it to the beds meet tommorow and we will see, hell bring your mum and ill let her play with my arse whilst you i shoot my load down you
Did ANYONE actually read all that?
Old 20-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

lee read the post before you reply

i was mentioning why does it need to be done ( hearing that it just HAS TO aint what i call a good reason ) and also wondering about otherways to posibly do it, but seems for all the other reasons this is the only way and as its not just a shoot em up game then thats not as bad, killing the young or healthy animals just to cut the numbers what i was thinking it was about

cheers again to pete for taking the time to post a link thats useful, as hes one that would know about it more than most

instead of posting " what a cock" like a 13 year old rent boy at jonathan kings birthday bash

the whole point of life is to learn and in that i have learnt a little, still sad but then supose the end result would be the same but with unfortunate suffering before hand
Old 20-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

lee you posted a comment and never read the post
Old 20-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Pete.W
PassionFord Post Troll

no i just jumped from paragraph 3 to the 2nd to last one lol

it needs to be done and your moaning about it , yes you dont think it is right i understand you feel that way but culling them is the easiest and probably the only option so shush end of!
Old 20-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

and they claim all people from yorkshire are not ignorant people

probably the only option so sush, end of

so is removing all cars of the road to save the enviroment, untill it was discovered there are ways to reduce emmisions and recycle more parks to reduce pointless waste of resources
Old 20-11-2005, 05:48 PM
moonstone mike
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I could cull a few people
In fact people would pay good money...i would get a field and fill it with people who have raped, touched kids, murdered, and all these twats who are flooding into our country!!!

shoot away
Old 20-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

lee you posted a comment and never read the post