General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

15 yr old Girl stabbed at school with scissors...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 03:35 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jumpin jack crash
no matter where u are and how hard everyone tries theres always gonna be some knob head who got sexually abused as a child whos gonna try be a "big man" or a "big girl" in this case. hope the girl pulls thru and the psycho whore who did it gets life.
So what you're saying is, take someone who has been subjected to the worst form of abuse their entire life, when they become a product of their enviroment and repeat the cycle of violence that's been inflicted upon them, we should just lock them up instead of psychiatric care?
Old 11-11-2005, 03:40 PM
fiesta_jo
PassionFord Regular

dan

im fine now to me it was a part of growing up and its made me who i am now. bulling happens in every school, its just if ure the unlucky one to get it happen to you.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:47 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Originally Posted by gurnE
Originally Posted by jumpin jack crash
no matter where u are and how hard everyone tries theres always gonna be some knob head who got sexually abused as a child whos gonna try be a "big man" or a "big girl" in this case. hope the girl pulls thru and the psycho whore who did it gets life.
So what you're saying is, take someone who has been subjected to the worst form of abuse their entire life, when they become a product of their enviroment and repeat the cycle of violence that's been inflicted upon them, we should just lock them up instead of psychiatric care?
before you get on your high horse there mate lets just point out that the "sexually abused" bit i put was meant as a livening up of the view. maybe not in good taste but it made me laugh

if its a case of "bullying" then yeh they should get psychiatric help to help sort them out, personally id say they need a good slap off the person there bullying as most bullys are cowards.

but in this case the girls been stabbed so yeh i think she should be locked up and the key chucked as far as away as possible cos people who try take another persons life dont deserve to live

does that answer yer question?
Old 11-11-2005, 03:50 PM
RSKim
15K+ Super Poster!!

Cant be arsed trawling through both pages, but what the fook is this world coming to, its gonna be like America soon I mean stabbing the girl is one thing, but stabbing her in the eye and head thats just fookin sick

And they did this just because she stuck up for herself after they threatened to set her hair on fire, Id luv to smash the faces in of the little bitches, fook how old they are they deserve a fookin goos kickin
Old 11-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by fiesta_jo
dan

im fine now to me it was a part of growing up and its made me who i am now. bulling happens in every school, its just if ure the unlucky one to get it happen to you.
Glad to hear it!
Old 12-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
Jay,
Just so you know how we have brought up our daughter, she is 2¾ and at nursery yesterday they played pass the parcel.

She won (which was a bag of sweets) and she shared them out with all the other kids (without being asked to ) apart from "the twins" and she told them in front of everyone that they weren't getting any, as they had hit Emma (one of the carers) in a tantrum earlier on .

I pissed myself laughing when Jen told me this last night .

lol she sounds a bright little girl u got there mike

jay