General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Interesting Website

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 10:40 AM
danja
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting Website

These are the guys that attend Donington TackZone - those who go will already know.

but browsing the site, I found the RSOC National Day gallery, of which are some quality motors.

Just thought I'd pass it on for anyone who may not have known about it, and whos car may be on there.

http://www.eventpics.co.uk/album.html

Just go into 'Motorsport > Donington > there is listed all the track zone events and you'll see Ford RSOC Day

Dan
Old 02-11-2005, 12:30 AM
NUTS RuS
15K+ Super Poster!!

It was heavily viewed around the time of the day Dan, but its always good to look back to remember

And they even have pics of mine too.... but again I wasn't driving it as it has 4 wheels on the ground

IMHO if you started something like that with your pics you would sell a fair few mate - they are stunning
Old 02-11-2005, 10:19 AM
danja
PassionFord Post Troll

Ah thats cool, I never saw the coverage post then, so wasn't sure who else may not have seen the site....

Funny you should say that bout me doing it, talk about one step ahead and all lol

www.djaphoto.co.uk

Altho I am not actively advertising to sell images, as there are certain laws lol

But soon as I get images online in masses, ppl can request them off me and very kindly give something back, whatever they may deem fair wink wink