General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

new insurance law

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 05:59 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 259 Likes on 238 Posts

Of course they have thought about it. They have thought of every possible way to extort money from perfectly law abiding people.

As for teh trader thing. Any car that will be in possession of a trader, or any fleet, must inform their insurance of that vehicle in order for it to be covered. But that is only for cover for teh car to be driven.
If they have no intentions of driving the car WTF does it need insurance for ??? The government certainly dont give a toss if it gets burnt or stolen. Its 3rd party road risks cover. If its not on the road, driven by a policy holder, it cannot possibly ever need to be insured.

Are owners of road legal rally/race cars going to get shafted here too ??

I wonder who insures all of Mr Scumbag Bliar's cars, and his fat mates many Jags, and god knows what other cars he has for his 50 yard trips.

Who votes these idiots into power ?? This country has gone completely bonkers. they keep creating new laws, to extort money from us. Cant we have them arrested for extortion ?
Old 02-10-2005, 10:54 PM
rubbin's_racin
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What if you have a track car? and dont use it on the road at all, so dont require insurance. The car gets trailored everywhere but you are the registered keeper. Surely they can't fine you for that.