General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WOW the ring is ....

Search this Thread

Old 14-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fudgeass
tonk

aye, was an ace trip, shame we went ot the holland show, i was totally prepared to kick all your asses in the fez

roll on next time eh
In the wet i genuinely reckon your lap times were higher than craig or anyone could manage in their cars mate, they were having to go so steady due to the conditons but you were ploughing on regardless.

Thanks for the passenger ride, thoroughly enjoyed it, and you did really well i thought.

Must admit though, if i had to list in order out of all the dozens and donzens of times ive been round the ring as passenger or driver and put the individual corners in order from that in terms of "most felt like we were about to crash" you would have about 6 of the top 10 spots from that one lap alone
Old 14-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Nicole
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a truly amazing trip, i can honestly say iv'e never laughed so much, the company was superb

Big love to Dan, Stu, Gracie, Craig, Paul & Sticky, for a truly amazing time

Roll on Easter....

Thanks to Fudgeass for taking me out in the Fiesta, properly cool man!!!! was impressed by your driving

Thanks to everyone who made it what it was. Absolutley superb

Paul, your an absolute star, top top bloke ( so your telling me????? )
Old 14-09-2005, 12:24 PM
ON-UJAH
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dan did a 12minute with 30m visibility on the last lap - we probably would have gone off about twice if I hadn't have been shouting YOUR TOO FAST BRAKE BRAKE!! But the rest of the time he had it under control and drove smoothly, overtaking 2 Porsches (obviusly taking it easy with an engine over the back wheels and a few hundred horses) and a few other not so noteworthy cars who were definitely trying not to let him overtake.

We once waited about 3 minutes before Craig came back out, thats from starting together - I found out later Craig spinned a drift coming out of Adenauer Forst. The only people to overtake us on one lap was Jamsport Dan and a local Fiesta RS that he was racing - and that was on the uphill section after Breidscheid. We probably came in about 30 secs behind them. It was great, can't wait until next season I'll be buying another 'jahreskarte' and will have the Evo (just got a Ralliart ECU and GReddy Profec-B today...340 horses )

If anyone ever wants to come over on their own and needs a contact nearby or someone to drive around with, just let me know!!
Old 14-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fantastic meeting you Brent, we will definately drag you out with us again next time as it made a refreshing change actually being able to order food properly

You will have to stay at a hotel near the circuit for a night or two, even if its just crashing on one of our floors so that you can join in the drinking and not have to drive home.
Although with that georgeous young german waiting for you in bed, i can see why spending the night on a hotel room floor full of fat english blokes doesnt have the same appeal. LOL