General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Who is at war with there neighbours

Search this Thread

Old 26-08-2005, 04:01 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who is at war with there neighbours

Some neighbours are a right fucking pain in the arse

I am at war with mine a few doors down and it is all to do with car parking, it is like musical cars when ever i pop out in mine

All because they moaned that i park on a bit of grass out the front of the houses

They think they have there "Own" bit of road, but since all the shit started it has been a race to see who can park in the spot first....................I am just in the middle of buying the shabbiest car i can fined with a bit of MOT and tax on so i can park it there and leave it there
Old 26-08-2005, 04:03 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my mate does

he has two faggot living nxt door to him

his missies carnt even hoover without them knocking the wars

and also complains about the dogs barking in there own garden

thats what they need
Old 26-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some right idiots here. Always pissed up ringing the buzzer at 3am. Last night they were rioting on the landing..... Now they've broken glass bottles and left the mess..........

Supposed to be a quality letting agents
Old 26-08-2005, 04:04 PM
edd
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my parents have neighbours from hell. no so much with parking but they park right near the old man drop curb, but they are just proper fucking pikey idiots.

i had near scuffles quite often with the pricks
Old 26-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Paul J
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

complains about the dogs barking in there own garden
You know how annoying that can be tho?

Id fuckin shoot em.
Old 26-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

We've been very lucky with our neighbours. AT my mums they were pretty cool and when I moved in with the missus again we have been very lucky and the people we share the drive with are brilliant.

Had a near scuffle with Rachels parents neighbour. I pulled on the drive and he demanded I turn my engine off. I was taken aback and he told me if I didn't he would so I told him if he touched the car I'd break his arm. All was silent for weeks after that and now we get on just fine (Think he was having a bad day).
Old 26-08-2005, 04:09 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i am complete wankers they must be getting paranoid now as theyve just upgraded all there cameras the nosey bastards
Old 26-08-2005, 04:12 PM
philc

we have, joys of running a pub i guess. One bloke in particular who lives at the back and his daughter who built a house right next to the entrance. Lawyers are dealing with it at the moment as we are applying for the new license. Complain at any noise! moaning about a car that wheelspun off at 1am in the morning. Like its my flockin fault. Be easier to just knock the stupid freemason arse bandit out
Old 26-08-2005, 04:15 PM
IANS2RST
PassionFord Post Troll

same as mine,is a twat with parking & always tries to make it difficult for me to get on my driveway. complains about noise & fumes from my cars as well and he uses a two stroke lawn mower ffs
now I make no effort to be quiet when going out in my cossie or rst early morning & when coming in at 4am . He doesn't know I've bought a bike yet either
Old 26-08-2005, 04:16 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 26-08-2005, 04:33 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the dogs only bark when people walk down the entry

but would you tell children for playing in the back garden in the summer to be quiet cus there to loud

these poo pirate does
Old 26-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

when i was younger i had a CR80 motocross bike.. not the quietest of things..

started it up in the garden, and just rode around slowly... next door but 1 shouts over... "turn that thing off" lol.. so my dad shouts back.. shut up you old git Never had a problem since

apart from that no probs.. does help having your own drive tho Tiff
Old 26-08-2005, 04:41 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

no probs with any of my neighbours but we do have probs with chavs who hang around over by the shop,ive twatted a couple of em last year, cops arrested 2 this week for threatening the shop assistants,fooking bastards
Old 26-08-2005, 05:07 PM
RSMick
Regular Contributor

I live in a small cul de sac only 8 houses. My driveway is off a small private track and a few of the neighbours park across the entrance sure they do it to piss me off the last one that did it i wheel clamped

Mick
Old 26-08-2005, 05:45 PM
ste.w.
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Thats nothing lads!!!!!!!!! One of my neighbours has started signing folk up for credit cards, and ever since he started his new job the whole street has been receiving credit cards through the post He has been filling them in to make up his daily target. He has since been found out, and is looking at a court appearence for fraud

The best of it is, he thinks we have shopped him and its all our fault
Old 26-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Quite nice neighbours bar the fact the are lazy coonts that never move the shared lawn or help out with anything around the house.
Old 26-08-2005, 06:39 PM
PGT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i used to live next door to a couple who had a barking dog. all day every day - not what you want at 7.00am on saturday after a night on the lash.

got on ok with them at first and tried to reason with them about the dog but he wasn't having any of it. recorded the dog barking and played the cassete on auto reverse through the hifi whenever i went out so he could hear it through the semi wall. this drove him nuts and he kept getting the police who knew he was a silly old wanker anyway, they din't want to know. in fact he had a history of falling out with his neighbours wherever he had lived all his life - even had rows with the nurses at the hospital and actually got banned from the catholic church for arguing with the preist that the virgin mary did not exist

anyway he decided to prosecute me for nuisance and tried in vain to get any neighbours to be a witness but he'd fallen out with all them beacuse a cat had pissed in his garden or one had a bike, another parked outside his house and so on. cos he kept calling the police when the dog tape was on he had a witness.

by that time i'd also bought a veitnamese pot bellied pig and he said that the pig shit smelt and the grunts stopped him enjoying life

it made all the papers when the case was on, even the six o'clock news on bbc when the case was over. he also got an injunction which forced me to sell the pig. the sunday express bought it for Ł500

2 weeks later this bird turns up at my house and hands me a 'killagram'?? WTF is this i said. it was an invite to go on kilroy about noisy neighbours. i told her if it was live or they would not edit what i said i'd be there but they dont work that way. he went on and said that he was woken by loud parties, vans of women turning up at all hours of the night and drug parties. all bollocks (unfortunatley). no mention was made of his dog!!!!!

many people offered to 'have a word' with him and looking back cant believ how naive i was. it would have been sorted much earlier and cheaper, had to pay him Ł15600 damages and legal costs of Ł38k!!!!
Old 26-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Jampot

I live next door to a American couple and if he is not giving me beer he is giving me car polish, trouble is it's not good enough for my Cosworth but it does under the bonnet and the door shuts but the tyre cleaner is ace , but it must be a pain in the ar*e to have bad neighbours
Old 26-08-2005, 06:43 PM
DAN P
PassionFord Post Troll

me we have fookers across the road its all to do with cars lol we working on them on my own drive for to long whats that all about and they try to moan because we have 5 cars and 2 vans whats there prob lol
Old 26-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I have been very lucky. I still live at home so I guess I still have all this to look forward too, but so far, my neighbours have always been good with me - specially since I play my drums in my front room Neighbours on my right are totally fine about it, as they don't hear it (I am the end of the block, fully detached, and between me and them is a single lane width track leading to garages)

On my left I have had two sets of neighbours, both have been fine too - never complained about my playing. My dad went round there when I first started 10odd years ago and asked if it'd be okay, they said to try it out. We both got double glazing and as I said our house is fully detached so not connected to thiers by a common wall. They said they could barely hear it, and with the TV on it was fine, just they didn't want it late in the eve or early in the morn when it's quieter outside. So we agreed I wouldn't play past 8pm, or before 10am (midday on a weekend) and it has been fine ever since
Old 26-08-2005, 07:24 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My neighbours are sweet as!!

When ever I am in I am banging out the tunes and no one complains! I've even knocked on there doors just to check im not annoying them.

The guy on one side is this scottish guy. Really misserable type chap but his reply is:

"As long as it dont piss me off I wont kill you!"

The neighbour on the other side is this fit blonde bird. Lives by herself bless her. She loves a bit of techno!
Old 26-08-2005, 07:42 PM
gibbo frst

i got problems with a load of shitty little kids... i got a street light right next to my house so they kick my wall while climbing the post.. pisses me right off when i leave for work at 4am.. so ive put thick grease most of the way up it using a ladder .. hope this stops them... street rats..
Old 26-08-2005, 07:55 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Mine are spot on, all of em but a work mate started seeing a girl who lived in a flat. Apparently the guy downstairs would give her loads of shit and come knocking her door threatening her.

Then she met my mate and mentioned it. He popped down stairs, knocked the blokes door, and when he opened it he smacked the fooker striaght in the face and told him if he ever so much as looks at his misses again, he kill him.

Bloke has never said a word since

Another mate comes from a hard family, he had a gobby 16 kid giving him loads in the street and his mum kept calling my mates misses a slag etc.

So Lee got his uncle and handy mate to go and kick the door in, pin the husband to the floor and promise to keep his family in check, did the trick
Old 26-08-2005, 08:04 PM
iggy gt4
PassionFord Regular

Default Re: Who is at war with there neighbours

Originally Posted by TIFF-C20WTH
Some neighbours are a right fucking pain in the arse

I am at war with mine a few doors down and it is all to do with car parking, it is like musical cars when ever i pop out in mine

All because they moaned that i park on a bit of grass out the front of the houses

They think they have there "Own" bit of road, but since all the shit started it has been a race to see who can park in the spot first....................I am just in the middle of buying the shabbiest car i can fined with a bit of MOT and tax on so i can park it there and leave it there

fook me do u live in my street.........i am having the same probs.........

they even got the police to come up to the street and look at where my van was parked????no lines ect,then the old bill knocked on the door and asked if i would move it as the neighgbour wanted it moved?????????no fucking way i told him,the thing is he has room for 2 cars on his drive but is to ignorant to park them there..........
Old 26-08-2005, 08:05 PM
iggy gt4
PassionFord Regular

also i would love to know how they got the old bill to come out for that phone call
Old 26-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

OPPOSITE ME ARE RIGHT CUNTS, they park on the road right oppsite my house when theres other spaces (and isnt even outside their house) cos they know its a right fooker to get off my drive when they do so i just reverse really really close, all cos my cossie pissed em off one morning and the silly cow came out looking a right state shouting and swearing at 6 in the morning, little do they know how loud my rs turbo is, once its running revenge is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 26-08-2005, 08:13 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

My immediate neighbours are mint , but one wanker who lives about 10 doors away and on the other side of the road insists on parking his transit bang across from my drive making it awkward to get on and off the drive .

pisses me off as to why he doesnt park it outside his own fookin house
Old 26-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Ive been at war with my neighbours for years

he's a picture of my front garden ( sorry for shit quality )

Old 26-08-2005, 08:20 PM
digita1dragon

Originally Posted by iggy gt4
also i would love to know how they got the old bill to come out for that phone call
good point I was told police needed three calls about a minor problem before they will come out.
Old 26-08-2005, 09:36 PM
frog
0-60 in 17 seconds (eek)

We don't talk to one side, so no war there

On the other side, the old chap takes our wheelie bin out every week for us
Old 26-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

ive been ok since i moved to swindon, but the wifes mum and dads, there next door neighbours got a 200sx with personal reg plate - its got no tax or mot and is parked on their drive, and they bought a new car the other week, and had the same plate on it, this car all legit and parked on the road.

we went round the other night to find the neighbour arguing with the cops cos he has 2 cars with the same reg... someone obviously dropped him in it, and cop demanded that he changed the plate over on the sx, so the 200sx now has an A4 print out saying "SATISFIED" stuck to the numberplate lol
Old 26-08-2005, 10:29 PM
wildheart
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I live in the country with hardly any neighbours but there all twats

A few weeks after moving in we had a bonfire and the neighbours across the road had a go at us,then few days later they had one but its ok for them too

Not long ago we had a digger in to dig out foundations for our extension.
There is a driveway at bottom off our lane that goes to a farmers field,there is a gate on left to our house and one opposite on the right to some other neighbours house,
After the digger had drove back onto the road and got mud outside the drive (which is also the farm track) the woman next door rang up her husband who had to come home from work to look at a bit of mud,He then came around ours and shouted clean that up now.
My old man picked up a spade and shouted Fuck off my land or i'll kill you
Next thing there takeing pics of the mud and then the police come around and tell us what a twat the neighbour is
The neighbour is a spitting image of Basil Faulty.

Infact all we get is shit from the neighbours for doing nothing at all.

Even had a person up the road in our village that had bought a bungalow and knocked it down to build a 2 story house,Half way through building it one of the neighbours out of the blue goes upto him and has a go at him saying you lot coming here ruining the village etc etc,
He was gobsmacked at how friendly they are around here!
Old 26-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

most of these sound like a right bunch of c*nts
Old 26-08-2005, 11:49 PM
magic randy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

im sound with my neighbours but we've been living in the house since it was first built and ours was one of the first ones

well apart from 1, but hes a tosser hes and irish winging nobhead
its funny he bought a cat because he knows we hate them because they shit on the lawn so we threw it back over his fence
the trees at the back of the house cover the side of his house nicely so we dont have to see his shity plain wall but he sez that it blocks out the sun to his stairs wot a crock of shit.
his front garden is tiny and ours is massive so he winges and cuts our bushes up claiming there his then me dad goes mental was funny as twat hook from next door sez well ok there yours but u never trim them so i did it for ya dad was like i dont trim the bushes because im a lazy bastard OK ?
And its true

theres always 1
Old 26-08-2005, 11:52 PM
xrsi
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

we got a raight pair of of fucking cunts next door!

before we moved in the old owner let them take down the fence so they could get their new car down the drive....

as my sister was young when we moved in to our house mum insisted that a fence was reinstated in the correct position, that was 11yrs ago! He put up a chain link fence with wooden 2"*1" posts! they kept snapping so we had to keep repairing them!

After i had had a car crash i was given a micra for a couple of weeks by insurance and the fence had broke again so was reversing down the drive and holding the fence away from the car till i passed the house, he came out and started gobbing off bout no wander the fence was broke and walked to another post and pushed it as hard as he could! didnt snap tho so i walked as close to the fence as i could and calmly said "that was fucking stupid wasnt it, try putting a decent fence up and fuck off!" and walked in the house!

Couple of days later the posts were replaced by electric fencing poles.

About 2 yrs go we decided that it was time to replace the fence that the neighbour erected. so got the tital deeds out and noticed that the fence was in the wrong fucking place! so approached him to let him know we were replacing the fence and that it was going in the correct place! he started giving my mum loads of abuse, unfortunatly i was at uni at time otherwise he would have been on his arse as no one talks to my family like that! he basically said he dont give a fuck where she put her fence but it has to go on our concrete even tho he has 4" of our ground now!

now i know 4" dont sound much but its the width of a fence post and if it were to do in our concrete then you would never be able to det a car down the drive or open the garage doors! been going through soliciters ever since and its still not sorted need a servaor to come measure and mark all up for the exact position! his kept saying that there is no case and that the fence is in the centre (which it isnt by the 4") and that what are we worring about 4" for blah blah blah....

so they have been as awkward as they can and deliberatly tried to casue shit for us by parking as close to the gateway as they can, constantly stairing through windows and comming out and staring at what ever we do and into our house!

so i just do things more to piss them off!

the houses are just over 2 car lengths apart so it makes my car echo like fuck! oh dear, as the drive is so narrow i keep having to go back and forwards so i dont hit the wall or fence and just stair into their house as well! they must be very selfconsious as they keep shutting the blinds!

best thing is as soon as its sorted we are selling the place anyways! that will fuck em off!
Old 27-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Yes

One of them is right stupid prick

Ripped me off for a car and then keeps reporting me for anything and everything.

My fiance and her kids have been down for the last and a bit.

Reckons he has photo evidence of them graffitti the walls yet when we asked for a copy of the tape he suddenly shut up

He called the dval about my mondeo which was sorned outside my garage,and lots of stupid things.

If he has taken pictures of my fiances kids i will report the fat uselles fucker to the police as I think its rather.Fucking sick to videotape or take piccies of 12 year old girl and 15 year old boy.

Probaly repsonsible for a lot of the trouble for the kiods with the local em scabby bitch
Old 27-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Dan B

Lived here for getting on two years now, never met my next door neighbour!

The old couple over the road are great, though, always stop for a chat if I see them!
Old 27-08-2005, 12:25 AM
thebigyin
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by RSMick
I live in a small cul de sac only 8 houses. My driveway is off a small private track and a few of the neighbours park across the entrance sure they do it to piss me off the last one that did it i wheel clamped

Mick
i have the same sort of setup at my house,except i own the track that they thought they were allowed to park on,lost the plot the other day and told them all to fuck off,up till this point i had tried to accomodate them but they were taking the piss ,blocking me in,funny thing is they look at you as if youre out of order when you tell them to GET ORF MOI LAND,even funnier still is now i look out my window and see their cars parked miles down the road away from their houses

fuck them, wankers
Old 27-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

I don't have any neighbours I live in the middle of nowhere I still got complaints work that out ffs
Old 27-08-2005, 02:24 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

My parents place has one side with neighbours from hell and everyone else in the row is outstanding. So much to the point they have BBQ's in the summer, lend tools, watch each others houses etc.

Fortunately all the houses are detached but the ones from hell and church going christians where the dad of 3 is a builder. They have been building an extension for about 3 years which has resulted in skip on the drive which they use as a normal rubbish bin (imagine the smell). Two dogs that bark constantly (they are on the final warning from the council I believe after enough people complained). They now have to keep the dog inside at night unfortunatley while I was trying to revise on study leave it was outside, should have shot the things.

The bloke was made redundant and decided to open a second hand car lot on his front lawn and drive with about 7 cars on there even though only he and his wife drive. They have church meetings at the house and clog the whole street so no can see round the bend to come into the little close, you have to drive up the wrong side of the road on a bend to get out.

Absolute nightmare but fortunately all the others are fantastic which helps them forget this ignorant moorans.

My neighbours here are all old which is great as they keep an eye on the house because they are home all day.

Quick Reply: Who is at war with there neighbours