General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

M.A.D Vs NMS Grudge Match ????? Performance Ford mag

Search this Thread

Old 29-06-2004, 11:21 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My eye's are actually hurting from reading this entire thread.

Some of it was very interesting, some of it was very funny, some of it was slightly abusive and some of it was very off topic, but at least now I'm aware of who not to get in a pissing competition with!
Old 30-06-2004, 01:33 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

So is karl accepting the friendly grudge match from rod tarry, both have huge power.

bit of side by side action is in order
Old 30-06-2004, 03:19 PM
AD-RS1600i
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You lot make me laugh hand bags at twenty paces Its all just a bit of fun, and we all have our aims and ambitions from the stuff we do My current aim and ambition from my RST is to get it through an MOT without spending a fortune on it

Danny B - Is this certain RST gonna crack a sub 13 second quarter mile do you think? that would be amasing if it did (not because it would then be the 'fastest' ever or whatever, but because it would be a geniunely great achievement to get from a RST, like 600/500bhp is from a Cossie, or even a 12.5 second bloody 1960's Voltswagon Beatle I saw last year )

Rod- Fair play to you, what ever makes you happy really, cheers for putting your Cossie in for TOTB3, as a month ago, I think there wasn't any cossies entering, I saw it at TOTB and was just willing it to beat the Supra in the final shoot out before the clutch pendal stuck
Old 01-07-2004, 06:10 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by RANJ
So is karl accepting the friendly grudge match from rod tarry, both have huge power.

bit of side by side action is in order

come on boys its only a grudge match

Old 01-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with sean! I haven't met dingy, but have met ranj, and is a top bloke! along with stu, sunny, brom, marco, Popeye (even though he wanted to toss my salad! ) Rich the chin, and others that I know I'm leaving out.. This place and people should just get their shit in order and shake hands and just say ... Good Job! respect for the power!.. something like that.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:10 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Oi missed the most important
Old 01-07-2004, 07:46 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

all i wanted to know was weather karl has accepted rodders challenge ?

wud make a good event, seeing as karl has passed 200mph already (im sure that was posted )if incorrect then my apologies

regards
Old 01-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

why dont u fookers stop plotting to race each other and woop some arse @ TOTB3
Old 01-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ranj,

I'm happy to accept Rod's car is faster than mine. In fact if it helps everyone sleep easier, everyones car is faster than mine. LOL
Old 01-07-2004, 11:39 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Karl
Ranj,

I'm happy to accept Rod's car is faster than mine. In fact if it helps everyone sleep easier, everyones car is faster than mine. LOL

karl

i was being serious about the post

regards
Old 01-07-2004, 11:43 PM
Karl
Norris Motorsport

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In that case no Ranj, I'm really not enthusiastic enough to take part in a grudge match.

I want to see out the rest of the show season and my holiday in august to the Nurburgring in a car in one piece, so for now I'm not willing to risk an engine failure.
Old 01-07-2004, 11:44 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

In that case no Ranj, I'm really not enthusiastic enough to take part in a grudge match.

I want to see out the rest of the show season and my holiday in august to the Nurburgring in a car in one piece, so for now I'm not willing to risk an engine failure.

fair play

regards
Old 02-07-2004, 12:08 AM
M Brian
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so next year you'll give it death??!!!!!

GGR and SCC had a bit of a head to head in the focus thing didnt they. other than that its not really wise to put tuners up against each other like this.

karls car is his own but he's the tuner, rods is his but isnt the tuners...
it can only be a negative thing for peoples businesses to put tuners cars against each other.

different story about customers cars though!! should put your car forward instead of your mouths. I'd have a crack if I owned even a car of half the calibre that some of you with big mouths.
Old 02-07-2004, 12:31 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by M Brian

so next year you'll give it death??!!!!!

GGR and SCC had a bit of a head to head in the focus thing didnt they. other than that its not really wise to put tuners up against each other like this.

karls car is his own but he's the tuner, rods is his but isnt the tuners...
it can only be a negative thing for peoples businesses to put tuners cars against each other.

different story about customers cars though!! should put your car forward instead of your mouths. I'd have a crack if I owned even a car of half the calibre that some of you with big mouths.

soon as my cars ready (not long now)

ill be there
Old 02-07-2004, 08:33 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by M Brian
GGR and SCC had a bit of a head to head in the focus thing didnt they.
Yeah, we did go head to head, and the difference was huge, but all it does is bring excuses out.

They claimed 155 top speed, then put some big wing on the back and managed 138............

At the end of the day, it's not THAT important.