General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

De-locking Kits, What You Think?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 01:54 PM
16vzetec
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default De-locking Kits, What You Think?

i think they look well smart, ive seen some in polished form which look well bling but i'm going to colour code mine to my car: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4566521324
Old 03-08-2005, 03:32 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

LOL, if you had a different eBay username it wouldn't have been so obvious not that I’m bothered lol.

I think they look well made, I have actually seen several different designs that are similar although never fitted to the boot oddly enough There is also definitely a market for them as I have been asked for them more times then I can remember but never gotten around to doing anything about it. At one point I was thinking about making them but with the little protrusions (like on the original lock) that stops them from twisting in the hole - if you follow what I mean?

The only thing I would possibly suggest is to supply a rubber O-Ring or some type of gasket with them as most people will very probably not think about sealing them, meaning you’ll get complaints about leaks when it rains.

Out of curiosity are they CNC or manually machined?

Good luck with them though
Old 03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
16vzetec
Advanced PassionFord User

im not trying to hide its me whos selling them, i love em.
they will have to be sealed with silacolne or something like that.
the rubber washer isnt really possible on all of them coz the holes that they sit in isnt round, especially the mk5 boot hole, there is no other way.
they are manually machined by my engineer and he's the nuts, he does lots of jobs for me and his work is top class.