General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

is this offensive( bomb joke)

Search this Thread

Old 30-07-2005, 09:50 AM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is this offensive( bomb joke)

if you find this offensive please delete it as i dont want to get shit, i cant decide wether or not you lot would be offeneded by it as its not makin fun of people who died etc , anyway like i say delete it if you think its distasteful, got it sent just now on a text

2 muslim women walkin down the road with backpacks on, one says to the other....does my bomb look big in this

unsure of how offensive it is but it did make me chuckle to myself and then ifelt shite for laughin
Old 30-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Greg Shepherd
Chasing Radders

heard that the other day m8 there is loads off jokes flying around now

i find that joke amuzing personally
Old 30-07-2005, 10:09 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

someone posted that joke along with some others yesterday, its funny yeah.
At the end of the day its a joke its not laughing directly at the people who lost there lives is it.
Old 30-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Well, its worth pointing out that not ALL Muslim women are terrorists. Thats whats offensive about it. In this time of Racial/Religious problems its not the best thing to be saying.

However, its fairly tame compared to some of the shite Ive read on here.

Personal favourite at the moment is this pic.

Its not laughing at others its laughing at the stupidity that some people are viewing asian / arabic / minority people as potential suspects if they are on a tube, and happen to have a bag with them.
Old 30-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Old 30-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

the joke was amusing too
Old 30-07-2005, 11:50 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Well, its worth pointing out that not ALL Muslim women are terrorists
no shit
Old 30-07-2005, 12:00 PM
TheBishMan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Rich w
Its not laughing at others its laughing at the stupidity that some people are viewing asian / arabic / minority people as potential suspects if they are on a tube, and happen to have a bag with them.
That isn't stupidity or racism Rich, the simple fact is that all the bombers have been muslim and have had large bags with them. The police are currently questioning everyone with a large rucksack at tube stations all around London...should they start questioning people without bags too incase they're seen as being anti-rucksacks?

Funny pic tho
Old 31-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by TheBishMan
Originally Posted by Rich w
That isn't stupidity or racism Rich, the simple fact is that all the bombers have been muslim and have had large bags with them. The police are currently questioning everyone with a large rucksack at tube stations all around London...should they start questioning people without bags too incase they're seen as being anti-rucksacks?

Funny pic tho
What makes me laugh really is that Im sure the next lot of suicide bombers will have devices strapped to their bodies, and be carrying small shopping bags with shopping in so as to disguise themselves. There wont be any rucksacks.

Bottom line is you're looking at 3M to 1 shot of spoting a bomber until its too late. Remember as soon as the train leaves the station you are trapped.

I suppose if you wanted to make the joke at the top aceptable. Then it would be "2 suicide bombers walking down the street, one turns to the other and says does my bomb look big in this?"

Oh and try and understand that although the bombers may claim to be Muslims. They really arent.
Old 31-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PMSL @ that joke and PMSL @ Rich W's pic
Old 31-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Oh and try and understand that although the bombers may claim to be Muslims. They really arent.

what ?????

there mis guided by the leaders but they are following what they belive to be the muslim faith when they do it

just like saying a priest aint a priest when hes feeling the chior boys sack before morning church group

hes still a priest but hes not following the right lines

these people are mis guided but are doing what they belive is right by the koran
Old 31-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Ginge

But to be a Muslim or Christian or Hindu or whatever. You have to live how the respective book/teachings are intended to be interpreted. Not bastardised for a separate cause. Also I think its fairly universal that Killing is wrong.

In your Priest example. Im sure its got something about not commiting Rape or Sodomy in the Bible, which means that to do it means you arent living how a Christian should. So if you continue to do these things, then you arent really a Christian anymore.
Old 31-07-2005, 04:40 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HERE WE GO AGAIN..

**caps lock off**
Old 31-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol @ Lorraine

i cant be bothered to reply about these arguments anymore well except this one of course
Old 31-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

rich my example wasnt the best but the point was these people are following what they belive

the bible is the biggest load of bolloxs ive ever had the misfortune to be thought, keeps changing its rules to fit in with society, so that means in future killing could be added and then be "ok"

the koran is the the only one i belive thats not be changed, but its also the worst possible way of life to follow IMO, but then im of a different generation and way of life tbh

they just done as they interpret it, thats why i hate religion of all types as thats the main reason for war and always has been

religion is a cult no matter if its to read and help old people across the road, ya will always get extremist's going there own way

religion should be abolished as we have laws in place to tell people the correct way to live
Old 31-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

hey no everything on passionford has to be a argument,,,,,,,,,,,, most of it does but not all
Old 31-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Originally Posted by b19bal
the koran is the the only one i belive thats not be changed, but its also the worst possible way of life to follow IMO,
I dont know, they manage to keep the women in check. Dont see them acting up so much do you. Plus the ugly one have to wear Burkahs (sp?) which would also befit 95% of the women on this site alone

EDIT:

And why is it always the female with "Babe" or "Sexy" in their username that are the most hideous Its not like the men are constantly calling themselves "Square jawed Scouser" or "10 inch Dave"

At least the men are honest
Old 31-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by b19bal
everything on passionford has to be a argument
no it doesnt
Old 31-07-2005, 11:53 PM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[quote="Rich_w"]Well, its worth pointing out that not ALL Muslim women are terrorists. Thats whats offensive about it. In this time of Racial/Religious problems its not the best thing to be saying.

However, its fairly tame compared to some of the shite Ive read on here.

Personal favourite at the moment is this pic.

FLAWLESS .....