General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

How fucked is this...me & my mates got attacked with an

Search this Thread

Old 20-06-2005, 09:46 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts
Default How fucked is this...me & my mates got attacked with an

How fucked up is this? On saturday night these 2 fucking chavs went past our group and shouted something at one of my mates girlfriends. My mate told them to fuck off, they simply went 'stay there'. We thought nothing of it. There were 2 of them and 5 boys and 4 girls with us.
10 minutes later 3 boys screech up on mopeds, they look about 14. They run over to my mate that shouted swinging a sharpened, wooden axe. They missed, then carngae sarted. Next thing i know EVERYONE is fighting in the road, the boy with the axe fucked my mates face up, another rugby tackled him though, he got a 5" cut on his head from the axe. Blood everywhere, then grabs axe off him. As soon the axe swapped hands he jumps on his moped and fucks off.
Other 2 boys are swinging knives round, my mate takes him down and breaks the boys nose. The last fight i pulled apart, as the other boy got up he lunges for me and stabs me in the side of the head. Luckily didnt go deep.
My other mate then knocks him to the ground and another hurt his foot kicking him in the ribs so hard.
Police just happen to drive past and catch the one of the moped who left early. We 'restrain' the other 2.
Result - Blood everywhere on everyone. I got 3 stiches to side of head, my mate got 8 stiches to the top of his head. Another got some on his face, another on his leg and is missing a bit of his ear.
At least police were well on the ball and all 3 should be getting done for GBH and affray.
They also threatened our grlfriends. Fucking pricks

Just thought id share what the world is coming to..
Old 20-06-2005, 09:50 PM
abdr500
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to her that
Old 20-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Katie

Thats the sort of thing caused by kids raised by parents without minds or jobs.....Im sorry but im a little more than opinionated on this....

Shame they will end up going down....worst punishment they'll get there is all their fucking argos jewellery taken off them for a month....

Glad to hear nobody was too badly hurt though mate, and at least you outnumbered them....you can tell they are scummers because they don't stick around for the fight when the other side takes control, they fucking run....
Old 20-06-2005, 09:52 PM
essexrsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

as long as ya thaught em a lesson mate its all good,
Old 20-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fuck me, proper straighter

14year olds too.

At least you lot gave em a good beating too, instead of just getting chopped up or just legging it, so fair play to you

On a side note my big toenail has finally fell off from a big 15ish person street fight a month or so ago- peoples heads are obv quite hard
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Little fuckers

Where abouts in london was this?
james_birch
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fucking hell!

fucking gutless cunts knew they were goin to loose so used weapons! fucking guts cunts! nothing else to be said....glad you werent hurt too badly!

Trending Topics

Old 20-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Flockin'ell dude

Glad none of you lot were'nt hurt too badly.

AND SOOO FLOCKIN GLAD THE PRICKS GOT CAUGHT! --- RESULT!
Old 20-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its all fooking bo**ox. i cant believe they attacked us like that for no reason. they all want knee capping infront of their parents!

we will see what happen at the courts
Old 20-06-2005, 09:57 PM
phil4x4saph
Advanced PassionFord User

Pathetic wanna be pikeys - think they're hard when theyre armed with an axe?!

Sounds like you and your mates gave them what was coming to them

Hope they get buttf*kked by Big Ron in prison! rison:
Old 20-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

kinda know how you feel
essexrsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sumink similar to that happened a few months ago, we woz out numbered 10- 4, still thought we'd give it a go, luckily me mate came round the corner in his banger as it woz kicking off and run 3 of em over
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

fookin people.

what sorta fookin idiot carries a knife round with them

or a goes to war with a fookin axe..

sad as fook.

sorry to hear you got beaten up
Old 20-06-2005, 10:01 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Cheers for the comments guys. AJ would have been quite handy in that situation lol Pity ginge went home early too.
Turned out they were 18-20 years old. Cant quite believe how cowardly they were to then run or get a kicking after they lost their weopens! :mad
BTW for those interested it was me, Urban Legend, Cossie Dan and Cowboi who were inlvolved as well as another mate who people would have met at central day.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Katie

If they were real men they'd either rise above fighting, or at least fight with their hands and not threaten women....I mean to mer that says it all...their mothers are crackwhores....and so women are shit....sorry if Im not sounding to p.c. but its true....you hardly ever see a successful happy family (and no i dont mean rich, i mean ones where the kids are supported and encouraged not to fucking attack the neighbours) raise a cock of a child....it's always the ones who can't be arsed with their kids.

So skanky chavs should be sterilised....wipe them out within a generation
Old 20-06-2005, 10:04 PM
mmanse
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

It's getting more and more common and the prick's think it's funny

How lucky were you for the old bill to turn up in time and be on the ball

apart from cut's and bruises i'm glad you are all o'k, thing's could have ended
a lot worse!!!
Old 20-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

there aint many way to describe people who are big and hard when swinging axes and knives about. and then literally run away when they are dis armed and a mans fight is gonna kick off.
in a few ways they are lucky the police turned up as it would of left 2 of them, 5 of us and no axe.

Oh well, at least were all still walking and talking.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Katie

worst thing is though, they start a fight on you, you disarm and kick the shit out of them.....you all end up in the dock....

and Im not blaming the police here Im blaming the Criminal justice system *roll on the law degree so I can reform chav rules, lmfao*
Old 20-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Katie
you never see a successful happy family (and no i dont mean rich, i mean ones where the kids are supported and encouraged not to fucking attack the neighbours) raise a cock of a child....it's always the ones who can't be arsed with their kids
Sorry, but total and utter blinkered no experience of it all BOLLOCKS im afraid.

Id say 75% of fights started in Gloucester when out on the piss (bearing in mind Gloucester is a dump council house shithole) are middle class "Rugger Buggers" ie twatty pissed up college boys who play rugby and think they hard as fuck and can say and do anything to anyone.
The town is full of scumbags but they are in the serious minority of starting trouble.

Cheltenhams similar (buit not rugger buggers, jus the "nice school" tossers), id say there are a LOT more fights started by the nice middle class tossers who think they rock than by the "chavs"...

Chav lil shit kids are little fuckers and most of em need a good shoeing, but saying its always them that cause fights is so incredibly far from the mark its unbelivable...
Old 20-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Katie

Im not saying it's always them that cause fights but I know a lot of these rugby types and a lot of overall posh people and I don't know one that would threaten a woman or fucking use an axe ffs.

Yes a lot of rugby guys throw their weight around....but tbh...you get a lot of little shits pushing them to it....
Id say big guys don't need to prove themselves the way little guys do....but everyone snaps after a certain point....if you kept angling me for a fight after a long time I'd most probably swing at you aswell. Yes obviously the damage limitation would be less than if I was 19 stone but....temper still lies there.

It's one of those things, doesn't matter how posh or common you are....if you parents bring you up right....not to fucking start on people for no reason, no problem...

Im not saying people without posh families are 'chav scum'
Im saying chav scum whos parents don't discourage them need to be sorted....not everyone who comes from a certain type of background...
Old 20-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Anonymous
Banned

i mean ones where the kids are supported and encouraged not to fucking attack the neighbours) raise a cock of a child....it's always the ones who can't be arsed with their kids.

Narrow minded blinkered and innacrute statement IMHO

Although it makes it more likely kids will go off the rails if parents dont bring them up right its not always that simple, i know of a couple of brothers, both bought up the same by loving parents in a nice home etc, and one of them is a grade a drug taking twat and the other is sound as fuck.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Mike C
The Special One

as you say, its what the world is coming to, this country especially now
Old 20-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Katie

when you can't be arsed with your kids, they will grow up emotionally stunted....fact.
Thats not to say certain groups bring up their children badly....it's whoever brings their kids up badly ends up with twats for kids....rich parents, poor parents, tall parents, short parents.

Every nice, decent person I know, whatever their social ''standing'' has had parents who've loved them and helped them....yes there's exceptions where kids go against their parents anyway....but on the whole if you lead by example, you can't go far wrong.

Please don't get me wrong here, Im not stereotyping everyone into the same group, as I've experienced that first hand

Just something needs to be done to control people who create disturbances without any motive....whoever they are
Old 20-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Katie- No offence but this soo seems like another situation when you commenting on somthing you know very little about barring 2nd hand knowlege.

What do you base all this on? How often YOU out and see all this, and where?

Been in these situations 2-3 times a week on average for about 10 years in a veriety of towns/citys, and what you say about chavs causeing (on inciting) the problems most the time is fookin miles from the mark.

Generally it the "nice boys" thinking they rock, kicking off with some "chavs" (or just normal people) for no real reason, and then often getting battered themselfs.

Obviously this is different to 14/15 year old kids hanging round the local shops drinking cider, im talking generally 17-27 and out in town etc at night, but what im on about is far more relevant to here as we all adults, and youve totally generalised so no idea who exactly you mean...

Sorry this has gone totally off topic, but hey...
Old 20-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Katie, first you pidgeon hole them and then you say you arent going to pidgeon hole them, make your mind up love
Old 20-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

at the end of the day various people are causing more and more trouble and they are starting to do it from younger and younger ages.

nothing seams to teach them a lesson, things like the police just wind them up and get them angry and wanna go out and do it again.

knives are turning into an every day item now where a few years ago it was rare to find some 1 with a knife.

How long is this gonna be till it ends up being guns are as common as knoves are now days.

its almost a crime to being a child into this world.

"an eye for an eye" and some serious punishments is possible the only way forward as a decent deterant to stop this scum bags hurting and killing people.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:39 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fights have always been happening since the dawn of time!

Its the rise of people using more and more weapons that scares the hell out of me.

When I was at school etc you was considered a pussy if you had to use a tool! I still reckon thats true!

There must be a cause in the rise of use of weapons etc... god knows what it is but something needs to be done about it
Old 20-06-2005, 10:40 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Cowboi

How long is this gonna be till it ends up being guns are as common as knoves are now days.
Give it 5 years mate
Old 20-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Katie

You commented that I thought trouble was caused solely by chavs, I didn't say that....
Every social group causes trouble....but the topic started
''On saturday night these 2 fucking chavs''

So I only thought to comment on the matter at hand...otherwise it'd be seen as diverging from the topic.

I was purely commenting on the ''chav'' types....

Im hearing what your saying, and agreeing, but you're responding to something I haven't put forward....or didn't intend to put forward

Im not ever going to say or speculate as to who causes all the ''trouble'' in society...because short of being in the police force I don't think I could

I haven't generalised I don't think......my only opinion was what happened to these guys was absolutely disgusting ...and hopefully those responsible will get something a little less of a pisstake than a few hours of picking up litter with a stick.

I'm not crossing what you've said, far from it, Im in agreement. I think you anticipate I want to contradict what you've said, I dont.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Anonymous
Banned

If im in a fight i will happily use an axe or a chair or a bottle or anthing else handy that lookslike it could hurt someone.

But i wouldnt be in a fight unless i had to in the first place.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by SimonT
Originally Posted by Cowboi

Give it 5 years mate
fooking joke!

its the sort of thing that makes people this country needs (like doctors etc) wanna move away to places like australia.

punishments need to be made stronger and harder
Old 20-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by chip-3door
If im in a fight i will happily use an axe or a chair or a bottle or anthing else handy that lookslike it could hurt someone.

Which was my point entirely mate...it's late Im tired...hehe

You were brought up not to needlessly use violence....which separates the majority of society from the minority of people who cause trouble...
Old 20-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Ditto. If you defending yourself (or defending someone else) il use anything and everything at disposal.

But attacking someone for owt good reason, armed or not, is wrong.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Katie

I think we have found common ground then Steve
Old 20-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

when you can't be arsed with your kids, they will grow up emotionally stunted....fact.
Really

I know a guy rather well who as a child felt unloved, his father was too busy chasing his career to recognise his son, his mother used to work then pub it, the poor wee lad (10/11 year old) had to either fend for himself of hope his sister who is 8 years older than him was in to cook his tea and make sure he had everything for the next day at school.
The lad was never a genius at school, tried to the best of his abilities, came out with a GCSE in Physics (not an easy subject) and got himself a job.
That poor lad was me, and i am not emotionally stunted FACT

Jog on darling
Old 20-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain

Ditto. If you defending yourself (or defending someone else) il use anything and everything at disposal.

But attacking someone for owt good reason, armed or not, is wrong.
if i had a bat to hand i would of used it after 2 of my mates heads were opened up. but i rekon we would of gone down worse with the police in the end.
but i would of never of attacked some one like they did with tools.
but if we had tools close by it might be a different story. mindless.

i think if it wasnt us it would have been some 1 else. some 1 was gonna see the worst side of these people this weekend.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

I think we have found common ground then Steve
On one thing anyone in their right mind would agree on, not with all the other newspaper propoganda style blinkered stuff you was typing before.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by SimonT
Fights have always been happening since the dawn of time!

Its the rise of people using more and more weapons that scares the hell out of me.

When I was at school etc you was considered a pussy if you had to use a tool! I still reckon thats true!

There must be a cause in the rise of use of weapons etc... god knows what it is but something needs to be done about it
Agreed.

When i was at school it was bare knuckles and when the 1st man went down it was fight over, now its grab anything to can to get your opponent down and try and weld their body around your foot once youve done it.
It fears me that IF i ever got into a fight these days that i basically wouldnt know what would happen as the fair 1 on 1's are a thing of the past.
Old 20-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

BigG- Not wrong there.

Also a big issue these days is that everyone is charlied up to their eyeballs so fookin impervious to pain, proper smash their face in and they keep getting up for another go.

Literally need knocking unconcious or worse these days most the time, and that can take an incredible amount of smacks (even with metal bars) to happen, and even then they will come back for revenge more often than not if they have anyt idea who you are...
Old 20-06-2005, 11:07 PM
PPSSSHH
Regular Contributor

they should be lined up and shot in the knee caps with a shot gun init this an bruv that drives ya nutty

Quick Reply: How fucked is this...me & my mates got attacked with an