General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Priceless at French car show

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 07:00 PM
MATT-FRST
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats fucking quality - who woke her up?
Old 03-06-2005, 07:51 PM
roybacer
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think she came round after varoius people had thrown water on her / farted on her / had exhuast revved next to her head

Then st johns ambulane carted her away
Old 03-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Westy

when Im next down the lnes... will keep the eyes peeled for those beuties

Dont suppose you know much about the art of growing skunk do you
See, now you know!

Skunk, nah, why you gonna teach me about that then if I agree to teach you about the ancient art of 'bushcraft'! ROFL
Old 05-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan
I know mate people have all gone out for a min so can actually sit here fucking pissing myself!

Its actually just reminded me that I came out of my local labour club (only cos its cheap as chips) went straight across the road and fell in a bush under the speed camera about 75yds from my house, my mate then came pileing in the bush and we feel asleep!

Was totally conceled from the road and never woke up till the morning! Got home at about 6:30am, left the club at about 11:30pm!
That reminds of something someon once wrote

CraigN wrote:
B19-TRB wrote:
Would like to say thats 5mins after gettin up from a night out on the piss! a night during which craig had my m8 Dyon's bollox firmly in his mouth!

i sooo didnt i accidentally licked them

A pub we used to go in, you had to go through 1 door and the ladies and Gents shitters were on either side, the first door a bullet lock ???? (long grooved key for it) and i had 1 in my pocket from the unit we had so wondered if it fitted, the queue for the bogs got pretty long with the women doing the riverdance to hold thei piss in while the guys were making water features in the car park and G and his mates were in stitches on the other side of the bar
Some big lesbian meat pie eating champ managed to kill the door and save the day and G got barred for being head of mischeif
Old 05-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

First off, I and my mate was fully clothed and I have never seen his balls neither have they been near my mouth or any part of my body!

CraigN, fair fookin play if thats what turns you on, you used to be such a nice boy!

G, that is flocking quality mate! Birds doing the riverdance and some big lesbian meat pie eatin champ! Must have been a night to fuckin remember man!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:23 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan
G, that is flocking quality mate! Birds doing the riverdance and some big lesbian meat pie eatin champ! Must have been a night to fuckin remember man!
We pissed ourselves with laughter while the wimen pissed emselves coz the bog's were locked

Santa pod 2003
G gets picked up at 6am on a sunday morning by PeteVR6 while on my way home from my mates with half a case of carling,
Watford Gap services doing half nekkid cartwheels over the bridge
Santa Pod - abusing any car that looks european, then i get bored and go for a sit down on the hill,
Boredom strikes again so I decide to do a Roly Poly down the hill (while still on last nights sesh) and slam into the wire fence at the bottom , Face looked like a chess board due to my face walloping the fence Got in Pete's car and didnt awake till i got home, then had 2 week off work as i had done my back massive on impact, Real tears >
Old 06-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Filthy Rich
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by roybacer

then the boring st johns ambulance took her away
Killjoys

FPMSL @ this thread