General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

THE 9/11 VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN SENT OUT-WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 12:07 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ima what file have u ended up with?
Old 10-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Hockney
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by ImaRacing 700
i just downloaded it off bittorrent how do i now play it?
Download and install this media player called Videolan and it should play no probs.

To adjust the colour and brightness to suit you on videolan media player just go to Setting>Extended GUI and on the video tab tick the enable box to be able to change the settings
Old 10-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

makes interesting viewing and to be honest some of the points are cut and dried iMO, like the towers collasping and the phone calls made onthe plane etc,
Old 10-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Gram S1 fastmaul lioves in New York and lost a freind in that disataster so harldy cos of what he beleives on the tv

I could say these DVDs are made by anti goverment people or other countires,as sure they manuplate anything
Old 10-05-2005, 02:12 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

all forms of media are manipulated one way or another.

Everything from your weekly local paper to the daily mirror to BBC news etc. all have bent the truth somewhere through to all out lies!

Everything I see on TV or read in papers I take with a pinch of salt and make my own mind up...
Old 10-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chip-3door
There is no way that the US government did that to the twin towers, im sure there are a few pretty screwed up people in the government but not THAT bad,
when did I ever say the whole govenrment? it's just ELEMENTS of it and "who" they are workling for infact it's more to do with the various "Federal" Agencies. CIA, FBI. Apart from a very few, the actual govenrment know as little as most people. This is now changing however.

ImaRacing, if you downloaded the torrent, you should be able to load it into Nero, or whatever you use to burn?

Or did you d/load the avi?

Les... you could say anti government. they could also be called patriotic. remember our governmnet is SUPPOSED to SERVE US.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

U say we are bening whitewashed by the media and US goverment.

Yet u are dishing out this free DVD and so doing the same thing in yer own way.

If the US goveremnt is that cruel to kill its own people,wouldnt they have stopped this DVD.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:24 PM
RSKieron
PassionFord Regular

Well, conspiracy or not - the news reporter on the BBC definately said "There's bombs going off in the basements" just before the towers came down.

I was relaying everything to my sister who was working in an office with no TV or Radio - and I remember saying to her "Oh God, there's bombs going off now"....

Wonder why the BBC guy said that, unless it was the start of the collapse he heard at the top of the tower.

I don't think we'll ever know everything about what happened on that day, I wish they had rebuilt the towers instead of the mostrosity they are building now. The towers were the NY skyline, I know that not many people would want to work in them if they were rebuilt - but it's just "a wish" to see them back again with everything restored.

In last weeks "Time" magazine it told how they are planning a tower in Asia of 900metres - that's twice the height of the twin towers. NY should do the same.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:29 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I cannot be bothered saying any more.

what total and utta Bollox
Old 10-05-2005, 02:56 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just one thought which they would have thought of bullshit inthe DVD.

If the planes were USAF then were did real planes go?

Fooken spadge for Breaking mabe
Old 10-05-2005, 03:04 PM
CasperR
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Ima: if its a avi movie, then you need divx. If its a dvd you have downloaded you might need the Videolan media player
Old 10-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Anonymous
Banned

I cannot be bothered saying any more.

what total and utta Bollox
Well, we all have opinions, like it or not

I think the suggestion that the twin towers were blown up by the "American government" for their own ends (whatever that may mean) to be a little bit TOO far fetched for my liking...but you never know...

There are plenty of unanswered questions though... the main points for me (as a qualified mechanical engineer) is:

The plane that hit the Pentagon - what happened to the engines from it? They wouldn't have melted in the fire because it wasn't hot enough - so where are the remains?
How come FBI showed up at the petrol station opposite the Pentagon and confiscated the CCTV tapes that would have clearly shown the whole thing?

That part smells a bit to me...
Old 10-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Nice_aRSe
Regular Contributor

I spose al ot of people watching this also think man never landed on the moon LMFAO

So good we went back to the moon several times
Old 10-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Hooligan

Look, anybody KNOWS that the 9-11 attacks never happened!
It was all a big hoax orchestrated by the American governement to distract attention from the fact that Elvis has been seen alive, sharing a peanutbutter-jelly sandwich with Bin Laden whilst 2-PAC was giving his backside a good seeing to...

For fuck's sake...next thing you know you'll be saying I look like Hitler!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Nice_aRSe
Regular Contributor

BTW whenever theres a major incident and tv cameras may have captured it video footage form tapes are ALWAYS confiscated by the police for evidential purposes.

So the CIA/FBI confiscating the tapes isnt dodgy
Old 10-05-2005, 03:28 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Alan Ramsay
There are plenty of unanswered questions though... the main points for me (as a qualified mechanical engineer)
My dad, so a qualified mechanical engineer, has proven to me the bit about the "flashes" from the planes (IE it was a heat and light release of the enery of the plane traveleling at 500mph hitting the building.) Whats your take on it?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:35 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

The plane that hit the Pentagon - what happened to the engines from it? They wouldn't have melted in the fire because it wasn't hot enough - so where are the remains?
How come FBI showed up at the petrol station opposite the Pentagon and confiscated the CCTV tapes that would have clearly shown the whole thing?

That part smells a bit to me...
Of course they confiscated the CCTV footage, BECAUSE they would have clearly shown the whole thing.

Old 10-05-2005, 03:40 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

IMO those parts look too small to be from a 737
Old 10-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Anonymous
Banned

My dad, so a qualified mechanical engineer, has proven to me the bit about the "flashes" from the planes (IE it was a heat and light release of the enery of the plane traveleling at 500mph hitting the building.) Whats your take on it?
I think it's too close to call on that one....
The video footage of that event is pretty poor and *could* have been doctored....not saying it was, but no one really knows.

The Pentagon hit and the other plane that was crashed into the ground are the real mysteries IMO.
Notice very little has been said on the last plane in which, allegedly the passengers overpowered the terrorists and crashed the plane into the ground
Old 10-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Of course they confiscated the CCTV footage, BECAUSE they would have clearly shown the whole thing
That's not an engine from a 737 though...!!
So where did it come from ?

Edit: Boeing 737 engines are about 2 metres in diameter, either that guy in the picture is very tall Or that's no 737 engine
Old 10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Another thing that gets me thinking...

Plane hits pentagon. people killed some injured. tragic event FBI conviscates the CCTV.

Planes hit the world trade centre. thousands killed and injured - this is more than tragic - its horrific - so why didnt they order a press blackout or something along those lines (hope you can see what im getting at)
Old 10-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Don't think they have press blackout over there - unconstitutional IIRC

Over here, the government can issue a "D" notice - basically saying that reporting the story is not in the "national interest"
Old 10-05-2005, 04:01 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thats the inner turbine with the fooken fan's riped off

realy
Old 10-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Hooligan

For fook's sake Sherlock Holmes's

'My dad's a qualified engineer' in what? Sound? Lighting effects? Tumbledryer repairs?

'That's not a 737 engine' and you can tell because?

'I saw Bigbird walking away with a little briefcase wich had the CIA logo on'

'Lee Harvey oswald did it!'

Old 10-05-2005, 04:19 PM
bigbobby
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

This dvd has totally fucked up my head . Due to the fact i have lost a couple of friends in the so called justified war. When i watched the thing happen on tv and the days after it was protrade different ie binladen had arranged it. I will be making alot of copies and i'll be sending them out.

Cheers
Gaz
Old 10-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Paul

Originally Posted by Phat_focus
I spose al ot of people watching this also think man never landed on the moon LMFAO

I thought the US fillmed it in the desert on the first landing as the shadows dont match up and summit to do with the flag just so they could win the "Space Race"
Old 10-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

For fook's sake Sherlock Holmes's

'My dad's a qualified engineer' in what? Sound? Lighting effects? Tumbledryer repairs?

'That's not a 737 engine' and you can tell because?

'I saw Bigbird walking away with a little briefcase wich had the CIA logo on'

'Lee Harvey oswald did it!'
Yawn

I'm not some "conspiracy theory" nutter mate. Just someone who thinks that there are a lot of unanswered questions in all of this. Questions that could be settled fairly easily if certain groups were more forthcoming

Think what you like, I really don't give a toss one way or the other tbh
Old 10-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Hooligan
Look, anybody KNOWS that the 9-11 attacks never happened!
It was all a big hoax orchestrated by the American governement to distract attention from the fact that Elvis has been seen alive, sharing a peanutbutter-jelly sandwich with Bin Laden whilst 2-PAC was giving his backside a good seeing to...

For fuck's sake...next thing you know you'll be saying I look like Hitler!
FPMSL
Old 10-05-2005, 05:19 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

The Pentagon hit and the other plane that was crashed into the ground are the real mysteries IMO.
As far as I am aware they is no mystery at all.

The plane aiming for the Pentagon crashed on approach and the debri collided with the building. Many people witnessed it happen. It did not hit the building directly as a lot of people assume.

The plane that crashed in Pennsylvania, phone calls from the plane suggested it was due to comotion onboard. Regardless it was mere minutes from interception from a fighter plane with orders to destroy it according to BB2s documentary "Terror In The Skys".

But I could be wrong and I'm open to any significant evidence to suggest otherwise.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Nice_aRSe
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Paul
Originally Posted by Phat_focus

I thought the US fillmed it in the desert on the first landing as the shadows dont match up and summit to do with the flag just so they could win the "Space Race"
LMFAO of course they did
Old 10-05-2005, 05:28 PM
crazyeyes

very good he backs up everything something aint wright
Old 10-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Nice_aRSe
Regular Contributor

The people that saw the planes hit the towers and the people who witnessed a plane coming into crash at the pentagon.

They were really government agents and people who had been paid vast amounts of money to lie.

The remains of the airplane engine that was found by the pentagon, that was planted inside the missile that america fired at its own pentagon and remained so that it would look like a plane hit the building.

The twin towers weren't as full as they normally are on 9/11 because the government told lots of the workers to stay at home because of "refurbishments" to the buildings.

The ones that did die in the twin towers were the hundreds of people still waiting on death row.

Ohand the chap sending out all these dvds to show the conspiracy, he was the director of all of this

Old 10-05-2005, 05:38 PM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

Anyone got the link for that clip was posted on here awhile back...
Basicly clips from the crash site saying about the petrol station cctv and the hotel cctv etc was about 3mins long???
Old 10-05-2005, 06:40 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

rubish IMO, just a conspiracy theory and nothing more, do you really think a group of sane human beings would plan this against there own people?I know alot about building structure, planes, and how fuel burns in explosions etc and it all seams "fairly" normal.
99% sure, but that does leave 1% unsure I spose.
Andy
Old 10-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

downloaded this as you all got got me curious, i do however think its going to be full of ridiculous assumed shit some whacked out hippy thinks is evidence (dont mean you graham your a whacked out greasy mettler in the same catagory )

just got to ask yourself one thing if you think america did this to themselves......why?

sorry but that does it for me, as much as bush is a misguided easily lead bellend imo i doubt very stronglky he would ever have commissioned the deaths of so many innocent...this genocide just doesnt happen any more in this day and age (in modern civilisation)

erik....sorry about your friend dont let this shit wind you!!
Old 10-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i thought correct.....

what shit

file deleted

same thing could be filmed and narrated from the other side "proving" blame opposite to what this tries to force you to believe

public enemy once said "dont believe the hype"

wake up
Old 10-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Keith B

The conspiracy theorists on here really have been watching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much X-Files! What they need (besides a crash course in common sense) is to get out into the world and not view it from an arm chair where the missing spaces add up to a fookin conspiracy. I mean really FFS!
Old 11-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Anonymous
Banned

i still cant play any things off of that website and ive downloaded that VLC media player. foooking thing keep sopening up in some printmaster crap
Old 11-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Mark B

my copy is on its way....

MB.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:37 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

got mine this morning will try and watch it later sounds good

was very INTRESTING mate gave me a different opinion on the towers