General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

THE 9/11 VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN SENT OUT-WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Nice_aRSe
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I downloaded it last night, watched it and its proper bollox picking up on little things like........

Why was there a flash a mili second before the plane actually hit the building.

I mean FFS!!
Old 11-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, thats just proved to those that have watched it, that you obviously just flicked through it. Theres a lot more to it than an ickle flash.

Sent loads more DVD's out this morning and last night. Most people who PM'd me Tues have gone except those after about 8pm. I'll finish off Tuesdays requests tonight, but anyone who PM'd me today might have to wait a few days. Got some catching up to do with regards to posting out from for other boards.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:44 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

I'm awaiting my copy from Graham with great interest, as I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Three great points on here though.

1. It's always the way that people are more readily accepting of the exciting conspiracy version of events, because the truth is often very bland.

2. People who steadfastly believe this stuff and distribute it just as Graham is doing ARE orchestrating their own propaganda campaign (as Less suggests).......... but that is perfeclty within your right.

3. I'm sure there is some dubious substance in a few minor details, but anyone who'se seen generalised arabic hatred for the western world should have no doubts as to motive. For me, there's no argument for motive in the other direction.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:20 PM
SteveT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Thanks for sending the CD out so quick. Appreciate it.
Watched it but I'm not convinced. The Pentagon thing does have many unanswered questions but I personally believe the Twin Towers incident to be the result of two airline impacts. nothing else.

Anyway, to all of those that follow RichardPons line of thinking... It's always the way that people are more readily accepting of the exciting conspiracy version of events, because the truth is often very bland.

... I don't disagree. Some conspiracy theories are crazy... And then some not so crazy.And then 30 years later some may even be proved to have been correct...

In fact just today on BBC NEWS you can read about "Declassified US government documents show that a man suspected of involvement in the bombing of a Cuban passenger plane worked for the CIA."

if you'd have suggested that the CIA was involved 20-30 yrs ago, you'd of been called a loony conspiracy theorist then too.
Check the story yourself here.

To summarise the incident....
On October. 6, 1976 a Cubana (Cuban) Airlines passenger aircraft was enroute to Cuba with 73 on board. The aircraft blew up enroute to Cuba and all 73 onboard died.
Mr Lois Posada was arrested in Venezuela after the bombing, but escaped from prison before being convicted. He is still wanted in Venezuela.
Recently released declassified U.S. government documents show that Mr Posada was a CIA agent and informer and on the CIA payroll.
Posada, who denies having any role in the bombing, is currently seeking asylum in the U.S. Posada fled to South Florida several weeks ago but the Bush administration says it cannot confirm his whereabouts. Posada’s lawyer said that his client deserves U.S. protection, citing his long years of service to the country.

Consiracy theories thrive when goverment agencies have secrets to hide. I bet this US goverment have plenty of secrets they want to keep hidden.

steve
Old 11-05-2005, 03:54 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Theres a lot more to it than an ickle flash
do you honestly expect anyone to take a grown man seriously who says 'ickle' instead of little
Old 11-05-2005, 04:01 PM
SteveT

do you honestly expect anyone to take a grown man seriously who says 'ickle' instead of little
LOL!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 04:03 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The man is off his rocker
Old 11-05-2005, 04:22 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by SteveT
if you'd have suggested that the CIA was involved 20-30 yrs ago, you'd of been called a loony conspiracy theorist then too.
You make a good point there.

Only problem is that, the US people have been claiming this sort of thing for longer than that. e.g JFK, Martin Luther King etc
Old 12-05-2005, 03:28 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WAS AWESOME
was very INTRESTING mate gave me a different opinion on the towers

the fireman reports of the basement meltdown and alike blew my mind
i took it into work "tonight"to play in the rest room when the drivers are
on there tea break IT PLAYED ON THE DVD PLAYER from 7pm
till 3am solid constant over @ over as diffrent people came in

lol even as i was going home at 3.45am clocked the boss looking for
loose change on the internet through his office window

you GOT my vote anyway
Old 12-05-2005, 04:39 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
Wow, you guys really love to eat this BS up huh.
obviusly not as much as you lap up your teeeveee boolshit. whatever station you watch over there, apart from a small minority, are owned by just 7 companies. thats MOST media owned by 7 companies.

Take it from someone that was there...The WTC didn't have bombs planted in it.
Can you narrow that down? In the building? Near the buildings? A few streets away?
Wow you must realy be an idiot, where did I say I watched it on TV? Street level I was right across the water watched both towers fall, and hours later again with WTC 7 What the fuck do you expect to happen when something that big collapses right in front of another building??

Sheeesh...can't we move on to another conspiracy, like does Charles swallow when he sucks dick?
Does Bush like Cheneys schlong?
Don't know, but Blair seems to find it tasty. You aren't any different than any American corrupt government, you point fingers at others first before looking at your own. Please explain why the British Government is Perfect? I'll wait with excitement as I pack my luggage to move there, Oh but wait, most of you guys want to leave the UK anyway! I guess it'll be just me an you there.

It's not unpatriotic to question your govenrment. It's your JOB.
I question the government all the time, I just don't question yours cause honestly I don't live there so why should I?
So what is it excatly you are peddlin' conspiracy or jumpin on the anti- american bandwagon.

Anyway say what you will sell what you want I can't stop assholes from being what they are right?.

Anyway that's all I have to say. Hope you have a nice day.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:21 AM
SS1
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

,,i was fitting a car alarm when the first plane hit on SKY uk TV
my point of view has changed "AWESOME"

listen to the firemans words basement MELTDOWN found after rubble
was removed + 6 tons of engine EACH wing NOT THERE

AS MY LAST QUOTE BEFORE I KILL YOUR speculations

8 CRASHES ONLY 1 black box found
THE "BLACK BOX "

http://www.l-3ar.com/html/history.html

there red not black

http://www.howstuffworks.com/black-box.htm

it was a intresting dvd
Old 12-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I watched it yesterday evening.

Very interesting...

Opened my eyes a bit
Old 12-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

right, the rest of Tuesdays PM's went in first post this morning so you should get them tomorrow. I'll do Wednsdays ones tonight, so you should get em for the weekend.

thanks for the comments so far peeps, and also thanks to those that have contributed to costs. Postage is killing me but most of the other costs are being covered.

Wow, you guys really love to eat this BS up huh.
obviusly not as much as you lap up your teeeveee boolshit. whatever station you watch over there, apart from a small minority, are owned by just 7 companies. thats MOST media owned by 7 companies.

Take it from someone that was there...The WTC didn't have bombs planted in it.
Can you narrow that down? In the building? Near the buildings? A few streets away?
Wow you must realy be an idiot, where did I say I watched it on TV? Street level I was right across the water watched both towers fall, and hours later again with WTC 7 What the fuck do you expect to happen when something that big collapses right in front of another building??
I am not an idiot. You cannot read. Note my second question

Don't know, but Blair seems to find it tasty. You aren't any different than any American corrupt government, you point fingers at others first before looking at your own. Please explain why the British Government is Perfect?
When did I say that the UK Government was perfect? It certainly is not.

I question the government all the time, I just don't question yours cause honestly I don't live there so why should I?
So what is it excatly you are peddlin' conspiracy or jumpin on the anti- american bandwagon.
When did I say I was anti American? I feel sorry for you Americans to be honest. Having such a bunch of c*nts in government must be severely depressing. And when your Government relies on our Governments backing to go to war, then we have every right to question.

Anyway say what you will sell what you want I can't stop assholes from being what they are right?.
Straight from the horses mouth?

Anyway that's all I have to say. Hope you have a nice day.
Is that all you Americans can say?

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
The man is off his rocker
obviously. looks like I'm "turning" others "crazy" too.

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
I was taking the piss, as was the poster before me. Is that really the best argument you can come out with? I am nuts because I used a certain word. Right.

With regards to Steve T's post, try looking up Operation Northwoods people. This isn't the first time this has happened. I also posted a link the an ABC story which confirms this in the other thread.

RichPON... The truth is actually very sick, not very bland. And I'm not talking about 911 here either. Consider mine an anti-propoganda campaign. Propoganda is the work of Governments to convince people war is ok. Also I thought it was the Muslims that hated us, not the Arabs? Either way, we have a common enemy. I'll leave that one for you lot to work out.

Phat Focus... try watching more than the intro.

For those that haven't looked at the other thread, theres a link to a vid clip of Donald Rumsffeld being questioned in the Senate about War Games on the morning of Sept by Senator McKinney. Irrefutable proof.

badcompany.. nice work

diamonds... is it the torrent link you downloaded? Not the actual file. Do you have a torrent downloader? DVD on the way later on

Originally Posted by Keith B
What they need (besides a crash course in common sense) is to get out into the world and not view it from an arm chair where the missing spaces add up to a fookin conspiracy. I mean really FFS!
Mate, I can virtually GUARANTEE that I have seen far more of the world than you have.

Originally Posted by Matt
same thing could be filmed and narrated from the other side "proving" blame opposite to what this tries to force you to believe
yeah, it's called the 911 Comission Report. Some of whiuch is censored. Most of it is a whitewash, which is the general opinion of it in the US.

[quote="Matt"]sorry but that does it for me, as much as bush is a misguided easily lead bellend imo i doubt very stronglky he would ever have commissioned the deaths of so many innocent...this genocide just doesnt happen any more in this day and age (in modern civilisation)
[quote]

did I ever blame Bush personally? No. This genocide happens the world over in this day and age. You just don't hear about it from our sanitised media. Speaking of which.. the death count of 3000. The losss of any life is a waste, but 3000 is nothing in the grand scale of things. Look up how many people are killed on the roads each year in the US.

Maybe this is our "Kennedy". If this all proves to be right, as others have said, then maybe there was an inkling of truth to both that and many other "conspiracy theories". Does anyone know WHY JFK was shot? What was it he wanted to do?

This is the first one were many people have been able to get together, analyse what has happened, and piece together bit by bit, was is most likely to have happened. Imagine if the internet had been around 20 years ago. Remember it has only really become prolific in the last couple of years. Half of all Americans, still don't have internet access.

I would not be posting this up, if I did not think there was not an ounce of truth in it. I have been researching this for the last 6 months or so, and that is how I am able to answer all your questions. Everything I type is searchable and can be backed up with an online source.

Anyone wanna step up with some PROPER rebuttals, instead of just child like mocking and disbelief?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

cheers for the DVD mate

It locks up at 30 mins tho
Old 12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Matt
sorry but that does it for me, as much as bush is a misguided easily lead bellend imo i doubt very stronglky he would ever have commissioned the deaths of so many innocent...this genocide just doesnt happen any more in this day and age (in modern civilisation)
did I ever blame Bush personally? No. This genocide happens the world over in this day and age. You just don't hear about it from our sanitised media.
dont take me for the fruitcake you are making yourself look please, i aint stupid, i said IN MODERN CIVILISATION
Old 12-05-2005, 12:13 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Of course if it was true, the president of the US would never be culpable, as he has plauseable deniability in all situations.

Don't get wrong - I absolutely love conspiracy theories, BUT I wont change tack and immediateloy believe the complete reverse of what I am being told is true, purely because something might not appear correct.

I just love the way that people who work at Tesco for example think they have a valid and qualified opinion on the aftermath of a major plane crash.

"Well, they couldn't find the wings" - No? Surely not? The wings filled with fuel?

"They confiscated the CCTV tape from the store opposite the pentagon" - Absolute bog standard procedure.

Anyway, mine has arrived this morning, so I'll watch with an open mind.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:56 PM
CasperR
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

downloaded the video off bittorrent, and I liked it. I had seen the stuff from the pentagon before, and I can't belive some people still think a 757 hit the pentagon.

Good video, and when I talked about it at work, alot of people wanted to see it. So it will get spread around
Old 12-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

This thread still going? So what we on now pinky and perky do actually rule to World?

Old 13-05-2005, 11:02 PM
RSTurboPaul

Originally Posted by Westy
cheers for the DVD mate

It locks up at 30 mins tho
Thanks from here too though mine makes it to 45 minutes before making funny noises and going back to the menus
Old 14-05-2005, 04:17 AM
svony

I guess those planes I watched hit the towers and the buildings that came down around me were all part of some big consipracy. Anyone here actually see the trade center site on 911? Well I did and did so for several weeks after, recovering bodies of civillians and fellow officers.

What's the matter someone got tired of playing with themselves?

Hey Asshole find something better to do with your time... bitch ass C@#T
Old 14-05-2005, 06:27 AM
Moose 130
Advanced PassionFord User

Was very interesting, certanly raises some questions.
Old 14-05-2005, 08:11 AM
glenis

Originally Posted by svony
I guess those planes I watched hit the towers and the buildings that came down around me were all part of some big consipracy. Anyone here actually see the trade center site on 911? Well I did and did so for several weeks after, recovering bodies of civillians and fellow officers.

What's the matter someone got tired of playing with themselves?

Hey Asshole find something better to do with your time... bitch ass C@#T
what are you talking about ? Are you talking to Graham S1 ?

If so, i dont think language like that should be tolerated, just because your opinion is different to others...

have you seen 'loose change' ?
Old 14-05-2005, 03:06 PM
nickyboy
PassionFord Regular

Watched and found it very interesting.

The Pentagon crash as said has a large amount of unanswered questions to which we will probably never know the answers. Although the one i thing i have to say on that is that when a fighter plane was test crashed into a concrete wall it pretty much disintegrated on impact, the only part intact were the wing tips which were slightly wider than the wall. Its entirely phesable that it happened although there are major holes in the evidence to suggest it. There is a vid somewhere showing said test if you wish to find it.

I think the WTC is still pretty clean cut, 2 planes crashed into them. The planes dont forget crashed into the centre of the towers where the main structure/elevator shafts were, get rid of them and its only really the sides of the building holding up. The flashes as the planes hit could be anything FFS, Jet Liners hitting skyscrapers arent exactly commonplace so nobody is going to sit there and say "yes that happened last week in xxxx crash" As for the reports of bombs going off, 2 planes had just crashed into the buildings the "bombs" could be anything, objects falling from the towers,the numerous jumpers, exploding jet fuel etc etc. The docu i'm watching atm has the firefighters arriving on scene and in the lobby as people begin to jump from the 1st tower, the sound of them hitting the foyer sounds like a feckin bomb. In all the confusion at that kind of disaster anything is possible. Who says they were planted by Al Queida with the plan to bring down the building if they were bombs? We wont know.

At the end of the day i'm still gonna keep an open opinion on events.

Everyone says not to believe what you see on TV etc but iunless i'm very much mistaken that exactly what these documentaries are.
Old 14-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

If the us goverment was that evil to kill its own people

They would allow this dvd to be produced and distrubuted.

I may disagree with you Graham,but i try not to ram my views down their throat.

You say Fastmaulis wrong and he was in New York maybe his eyes played tricks on him.

Maybe wot wot you say is true,maybe even one bit of it is true.

But the only people will know died in the buildings.

If the us goveremant and british goveramnt where that bad,go to some of the dictorships where you be shot for saying such things.

And remember uf they did want us know you would be one of the firts to be shoit for distributing the dvd by the govermants.

I can come up with atheory and if I get peoiple to back up the above statement,you could get people to back the opposite view

So it all really remains a mystery or theories
Old 14-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Oh and Rhys Pinky and the Brain will try again tomoorow night to rule the world
Old 14-05-2005, 05:06 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Less
If the us goverment was that evil to kill its own people

They would allow this dvd to be produced and distrubuted.
did you mean wouldn't mate?

Wouldnt it just be easier for them to let it be released and say:

"oh these consiricy thoerists are mad - and you be mad to beleive them!"

a lot more effective on the populas than just trying to have it banned.

I'm not saying I agree with that theory at all - infact far from it, but its just another way at looking at it
Old 14-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Yes Simon I eman there are many options open

But saying fastmaul and others who where in New York where wrong and persoanlly insulting them is not on and saying they did not see it right.

But tehn again if the govermant where that clvere wouldnt they have distrubuted by a very anti amercian country to make these claim even more beliavle.

But at the end of the day so many people died and arguing on the internet will nopt bring em back.Or ease anyones pain so wot what will happned or they think happned will not help.

Lets pray it never happerns again anywhere in the world
Old 14-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Less
But saying fastmaul and others who where in New York where wrong and persoanlly insulting them is not on and saying they did not see it right.
Les, think you need glasses to ffs. I asked him one question,he answered another. I did'nt say he was not there.

I ASKED HIM WHERE HE WAS YOU BLIND BUNCH OF GOONS.

Now stop insulting people who are now looking at things in different light. I am not ramming it down your throat, it's nicely contained pretty much in one thread.

PLEASE come back to me with some stronger rebuttals than personal insults. you really don't make yourself look good to people that have seen it.

for those that miss the last 15 mins or so (doesn't seem to happen on all copies), it shows, and analyses...

lack of blackboxes.
miraculous survival and finding of Attas passport.
probability of making calls from cruising altitude (0.6% proven)
the hijackers that are still alaive, one of which now proving his innocence in Spain if you look at news sources outside our mainstream
and last but not least ... the FAKE Osama Bin Laden videos.

has anyone actually looked at the link I gave for Rumsfeld being questioned in the Senate about the Wargames going on that morning? No, thought not.
Old 14-05-2005, 08:41 PM
svony

Maybe I was a bit harsh in my intial response but I was there. A lot of good people I knew lost there lives so excuse me if I take offense. As far as my langauge...you have a problem PM me.
Old 14-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

GrahamS1 your the one insulting and saying you anti properganda

So what you saying is properganda

I am was not agruing or doubting your views just experssing mine,sorry if you dislike others views dont keep preaching yours

So when you or I have concret undoubatble proof no sworn testimonys somene actually with vdieo evidence.

Of Alquida or anyone from the Us goverment plotting or sactioning these events.

Then it will only ever be haer say or theory pr myth on either side
Old 14-05-2005, 10:03 PM
glenis

this is tricky...

but i am with Graham S1 on this...

i have watch the DVD he sent me

and the links he provided, and my views have changed...
Old 14-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Yawn.....

When will NUTBAG conspiracy theorists realise.

No one actually cares And you know why no one cares?

Because they have no control over it. And everyones got their own little problems to worry about.
Old 14-05-2005, 10:12 PM
glenis

oh well, no skin off my nose...

go and worry over your problems then
Old 16-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Got the DVD this morning. Already watched it at work. TBH thats is pretty mad. i'm quite open minded and have been interested in 9/11 since the horrible thing happened. but that DVD does suggest to me its dodgy as fuck. it has a lot of questions that they can answer, with a lot of answers more than what it seem the Goverment could. Best thing is for peeps to watch this and see what they think
Old 16-05-2005, 02:51 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Penn & Teller have done an episode of BullShit (Tv series they do) about this, it's fooking hillarious with them slagging off the conspiracy nuts. Worth a download if you can find it.
Old 16-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Yawn.....
When will NUTBAG conspiracy theorists realise.
No one actually cares And you know why no one cares?
Rich..... you can't really criticise till you've watched it. You really don't know whats on there.

Why should you care? Because your hard earnt quids (tax) are dissapearing into the pockets of the already rich and powerful. You don't care about your money being stolen? That means YOU are the strange one.

Eric Humsf (the guy who was on Penn & Teller), has been researching this for years. They couldn't get much past him (haven't actually seen it yet, but plenty have). Much the same situation as Popular Mechanics magazine (owned by the Hearst Corperation), trying to debunk the 911 conspiracies, and all they ended up doing was attracting more attention to the subject, and not really debunking much.
Old 16-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Rich..... you can't really criticise till you've watched it. You really don't know whats on there.
I can, and I WILL. All these are the same nonsense. Never anything insiteful is there. oooh a flash here or a piece of shrapnel there. Conclusive aint it.

Why should you care? Because your hard earnt quids (tax) are dissapearing into the pockets of the already rich and powerful. You don't care about your money being stolen? That means YOU are the strange one.
oooohhh I better get one of these DVDs now. It tells me how I can avoid paying TAX.

2 constants. Death and Taxes. The various governments around the world spend the money how they think best. I cant change it, and nor can a bunch of NUTBAGS who make this DVD to peddle their shite and get a shiny penny

GET A FUCKING GRIP BOY!!!
Old 16-05-2005, 05:51 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Rich_w
And you know why no one cares?

Because they have no control over it. And everyones got their own little problems to worry about.
Very very true richm, sad but true.

We don't care - just as long as our own individual lifes are going ok thats all that matters. (although I was one of the 1/2mill who went on the no to war in iraq demo)

I've now come to the opinion that there was no consipiricy at all - the only really worrying fact was why it was allowed to happen when its been proven more could've been done on the day to stop it.

To have an open mind on a subject you have to take into account everything - not just one argument
Old 16-05-2005, 05:51 PM
big-dirty-dog

dont know about bombs in the towers-the 2nd tower not to evacauted after the 1st plane hit is maddness-plane hitting the pentagon imo is bollocks just dont seam right i dont know why!!!the forth plane ditched shot down maybe by u s airforce (as horriable as it sounds semi understandable why shooting it down)terriable sequence of events what ever the causes,the truth will never be told which is very sad huge loss of life for more bullshite reasons,we are all here only once so all live together not against eeach other
Old 16-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

One thing though Grham you will making the blank DVD amkers richer

Quick Reply: THE 9/11 VIDEO THAT HAS BEEN SENT OUT-WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS