General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Labour Win again .....

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 04:10 PM
vroom
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really didnt think Labour would do well in Scotland tbh after the sending our troops into the front line. All the parties are full of empty promisesanyway but didnt let mit stop me voting!
did anybody notice the Jesus and Christianship party?? wonder how many seats they got!!
Old 06-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by andyhardy
Originally Posted by Rhys
Gotta Say Well done

TF this country is in as half as much debt as it was in under the Tories
I've never heard such rubbish before in my life - is that why we have a deficit now then?

When Labour took over we had money in the coffers!

Consumer debt is at an all time high - Tories did help destroy industry within Britain but Labour haven't done much to help keep it have they? This very Labour government has helped dissolve what power trade unions have over companies so not really the Labour government most people you lot would think they are?

Labour complained about privatisation of public services, but did they try and reverse it?

Blair promised no tax increases but there have been something like 60 increases in tax during his time as PM.

Millenium Dome, complete lack of road development within the South East (I mean South and South East of London - yes it is still part of the UK down here you know!)

Yeah - wicked, well done UK for voting Labour back in, you complete bunch of cretinous tools!

Money in the Coffers you sure?

What do you want labour to do about consumer debt? Personally i think it mugs going out and getting themselves into it! As for Industry agian what do you want done subsidies handed out left tight and centre? Agree some needs to be looked into but what can be done heavy industry is in no way going to compete agianst cheap labour etc form Asia/Eastern Europe. More R&D head quaters need to be done here and then outsourcing the work imo as only way. Trade unions well, i just to be all for them but after looking in the UK the need to have a felixible economy maybe its best not to have them

Re nationalise pvt things? him maybe but then going to be a massive waste of public money going in to buyin it back agian! not easy and people will only moan it can be put to better use's!

Tax increase i except he should have said maybe putting up if he wasnt 100% sure!

Roads down your way bad? shame cos around here they are good apart from the od few and are a lot better from when the Tories was in pwoer imo.

All in all over the last years all people moan i see the developments going on in cities etc and think the UK as a whole has got much much better but of course thats my opinion

Lets go back to such things as Black Wednesday
Old 06-05-2005, 04:19 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Labour WONT regulate lending... its not in their "interest"!!

Lets go back to such things as Black Wednesday
oh but we will... wait and see!

Alex
Old 06-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Chipperx2
Advanced PassionFord User

(soon to be replaced by an old labour tight fisted scott)
Typical attitude from a pig ignorant tory