General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Mourinho`s Gutted , He cant resist slagging off Liverpool

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005 | 11:23 AM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by 3drstretch
Does anyone think that IF the goal wasn't given that the ref should have given a penalty and sent the keeper off.At least they still had 11 men on the pitch to TRY and score.

Come on you REDS.
Thats why he gave the goal, bottled it really and took the easy way, rather than give chelsea 10 men and a penalty against.

I dont think Mourhino (sp?) was slagging the pool off, he was just dissappointed, as any team would be to lose to a dubious goal, however he did credit liverpool with good defending and wished them to win it.

I'm a neutral in this case but why are peeps on Mourhino's back? He's clearly a gifted manager and I think he's good for the game.

Better him than a clone of a dull manager who you wouldn't recognise like Worthington or O'Leary
Old 04-05-2005 | 11:24 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Best player over the 2 matches was jamie carragher, liverpool have looked lightweight upfront over the last 4 matches in the champions league and will have to do more against ac milan to get a victory cause lets face it, maldini,cafu,nesta are a lot better than terry, gallas and geremi are. Then you have players like gattuso, rui costa, inzhiagi, and big andrei.

It was good to see liverpool beat chelsea cause now will roman take that purchase receipt he got for the league title back and ask for an exchange or refund.

Also the pitch invaders are http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/4512693.stm
Old 04-05-2005 | 11:27 AM
BUK
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

It was the assistan ref / linesman who gave the goal , not the ref.

I have jsut been watching sky sports and Milan are odds on fav's to win it when they are not even in the final yet !! Pretty harsh on Liverpool i reckon.