General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Mates when on the piss/pull- competition?

Search this Thread

Old 28-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mates when on the piss/pull- competition?

Whats yours like? Im totally sound if both us like same bird, best man wins, but if they start tryin to slag you off to come out on top, that REALLY fucks me off Might of been "friendly banter", but close to throwin punches tonight, i got a short temper at best...

I do my best to hook mates up with birds, ones i got on or know but dont/cant get on myself n they want em i try sort em out, n never slag em if a bird is interested them more than me, its up to them, if they win my normal means, fair play

Tonght tho, honest to god, unbelivable night, rammed like ive never seen (not chelt, fuck that posh place ), and was spot on, tons of birds, but this one bird my mates been on for ages and ive never had no interest in, never spoke to her, she had her sis out, and i was havin a word with both of em, givin em the usual greek magic n cause it looked like he was missin out, he went down a level n "jokingly" slagged me off to em...
I cant take a joke at best of times As when it comes down to it, some take it serious, and it did fuck up my plans with them hos

I jus dont do things like that, dont show jelously, dont act out on it either, infact respect people for doing well (big up Lee21turbo for example as his bird is foookin fyne ), but fooks me right off when people are like that to me...

Now i think about it, the birds i really wanted it had no effect on in the slightest, but it jus REALLY gets to me, im an angry angry person

Its not like any of mates are coonts normally, proper good mates who help us out bigtime, but when people start shit jus cause get jelous about the hos, im jus not like that...
Old 28-03-2005, 02:35 AM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Know what u mean mate ..after satnite when i saw u got chatting to a bird ive known for awhile..sunday morning get a tex sayin y didnt u tell me about ur bird u got ..........wtf i got no bird found out it was my mate who likes her loads ,chucked a spanner in the works for me still dont know if she beleaves me
Old 28-03-2005, 02:49 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

u pissed up daz m8? i dont understand

bird i known for a while? in moda there wasnt owt but crazy jo (tho u missed out on checkin jenny hunt in spoons tho she with her meathead boyf karlos's kelly was out, but she fucked off bout half12 with her homo bf)

im spun out Tell u what tho, GLOS tonight, fooooook me Never been that busy on a fri or sat, never mind a fookin sunday

Tried Jacks n too busy to even get in, so went to butlers, then whatevers next door called, then TNT, then interaction, fuckin ace, more rammed with birds than youd ever think

Karen, Tasha, blankos EX mrs etc all in there, was good

Only thing where i SERIOUSLY fucked up was Camilla, that miiiiiint Thai bird with the huge fake silicone tits i used to see years ago, she was out, made peace with her in TNT (hopin shed smoke my peace pipe later, pmsl ), she was bout to gimme her number but we was goin, so instead of lookin too keen i said il get it in interaction, and i didnt notice her in there )

What you do tonight m8?
Old 28-03-2005, 03:04 AM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

It was a bird that i know who im well interested in and my mate wants her too so he chucked a spanner in the works for me so he can get in there..coooooont.

Nah not pissed up tonite..but didnt get in still 7am sunday morning got picked up and was just driving about and making fires up the hill dont remember alot think i texed ya sayin i was in a car chasin the johnsons or sumat i know about 6am we was up by the airbaloon chases sum phasants arund a field then got drop home.......

Tonite just went up town to the meet..well bussy loads of cossies n s2 there int seen that many down chelt for a long time
Old 28-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
u pissed up daz m8? i dont understand

?
Dont worry finding it hard to understand what your on about too Steve

But if i understand it correctly kinda agree
Old 28-03-2005, 02:53 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

yep m8s can be twats sometimes, had a 'mate' do the same to me with a really good looking girl who i'd just kissed and wanted to get to know (fck) her.

as soon as my back was turned he was saying i was a male slag (i wish!), just wanted a shag (ok maybe) and abused drugs (me? never lol!). remained friends with her but it would have been more.

i do have some successes look in this months Nuts magazine at Kizzy who i'm taking out saturday, lovely bod mad as hatters!
Old 28-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by rs_daz
i know about 6am we was up by the airbaloon chases sum phasants arund a field then got drop home.......
Been past there loads of times, nice sweeping hill down if it's the same place?
Old 28-03-2005, 05:12 PM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

yeh down towards gloucester m5
Old 28-03-2005, 05:15 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fyne
Old 28-03-2005, 05:37 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
fyne

at dave
Old 28-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

Ahh thought it was, wicked road, bet it's fun in the snow lol
Old 29-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Have a game of pull a pig, no scrappin then ya big tart
Old 29-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Fookin awesome if ya put a 10er each in the pot, 10 lads doin their best to pull a Jackie Stallone
Old 29-03-2005, 06:43 AM
B19-TRB
Professional Waffler

pull a pig

Never did win them!

Yea know what ya mean steve! bit of banter is alright as long as u there to defend yaself! but doin it when ur bak is turned aint no good!

But there r always plenty more women out! should of seen Bristol this weekend m8! There just was not enough Lewis to go round! I did my best though!
Old 29-03-2005, 06:51 AM
B19-TRB
Professional Waffler

Well some got a whole lot more than others!