General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Nuisance teens...what can be done?

Search this Thread

Old 25-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing works better than making them scared shitless of you so collaring the head chav and "educating" him works most times. If that doesn't work assuring the scrotes father (if he is known) that his health and wellbeing will become a matter open for discussion is next best step. If confrontation isnt your bag the other option is to phone school, council and finally scuffers requesting that they intervene.
There was a spate of egg throwing youths locally and that was stopped when a guy "allegedly" dangled one of the peretrators off the nearby railway bridge by his ankles and assured him he would look like a smashed egg if the hassle didnt cease.
Diplomacy doesn't work, Direct action does IMO.
Old 25-03-2005, 01:07 AM
rsrob
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

no kids near my car

Old 25-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Mark2910
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by phil4x4saph
Put up a big sign that says " HOMO'S HANG HERE! "

Seriously though - a proven way to get rid of them is to play classical music! they do it at railway stations where grafitti is a problem.
Get ya speakers on the window sill and get some Classic FM on!!
LOL!!!!!
Old 25-03-2005, 01:16 AM
RSKim
15K+ Super Poster!!

Everytime a kid annoyed me on my street i chased em up the road in my car mounted the pavement and everything chasing em before now - id never hit em but it aint half funny!!!

They think im fookin crazy so leave me be now!!!
Old 25-03-2005, 01:41 AM
muffdaddy

feel for you m8, but violence doesn't always work, when i was 15-16 i got into my fair share of trouble with a few mates then one night i got dragged off the street into the back of a transit van surrounded by about 5 BIG blokes had the sh1t kicked out of me & was dumped in the middle of nowhere a couple of weeks later the van was parked outside a neighbours house after a few phone calls the van mysteriouly went up in flames & as the owner & his mates came running out they all got what i had got. I regret it now but at the time we were pi$$ing about we didn't think we were hurting anyone just having a laugh. but as the saying goes what goes around comes around because i am having the same problems with my neighbours. At the moment we are going through the courts to have them evicted, my dog still accidentally escapes now & again that normally quiets them down for a while tho
Old 25-03-2005, 05:31 AM
cressy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not alot u can do m8 we ad it last year u go and c there parient thay ask m if thay`v done anything kids say no the more u let them c there gettin 2 u the more they`ll do it
Old 25-03-2005, 06:42 AM
Martyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If u do call the police, remember to casually add on the end "im about to go outside and shoot one of them" usually brings em round soon enough!
Old 25-03-2005, 07:21 AM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

try going down the school they go to cos if theyre doing it while waiting to go 2 and from school its up to the school to sort it out, as theyre wearing the school uniform it means theyre legally representing the school.

if the school doesnt do anything then try and get pictures and video of the ppl doing it then go back to the school and show them it so the school can identify whos doing it. tell the school u'll report them to the police if nothing gets done asap and also put this in writing to the goveners cos then something HAS to be done about it (its school policy)

if the school dont do anything then the school can be held responsible and taken to court and fined for damages etc
Old 25-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Rs Craig
land of the rising sun

Location: sheffield,home of james toseland world superbike champion

cam im with you
Old 25-03-2005, 09:28 AM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

i walked outa my front door on tuesday and found some 15 yr old sitting in my boat ! 3 of his mates were standing next to it looking in it .
i didnt say fuk all to em , just walked into my house grabbed the dog and walked back out , the dog spotted em sraight away and went mental . the 3 kids ran off down the alley and the other kid was too scared to get out the boat
eventually i grabbed the dog , and the kid got down nearly in tears saying how sorry he was and that it was a really nice boat . i saw him yesterday and he sheepishly said hello .

so if any of you wanna borrow my dog for a few days please feel free , he hates any1 wearing a hoody or baseball cap or tbh any1 that he doesnt like the look of
Old 25-03-2005, 10:55 AM
pauldudley
PassionFord Regular

i'm not bringing my skateboard down your road anymore ?
Old 25-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by SPADGE
Have you tried chatting to them Lee? I find that if you take the time to talk to the local kids then they will respect you a lot more than if you just go outside and moan all the time! Failing that set an example by kidnapping the main man and wire him up to the mains
This is where i cant decide spadge. I dont wanna come accross as Mr moaner from 28...and feel if i do go out and ask em to give up, ill get a load of abuse. Being only 27 myself ive only just grown up and not used to things like this and how to handle em yet Sounds strange but thats how i feel.

Dont want to come across as a moaning fooker
Dont want to go out and lose it with em
Dont fancy my house being a target for other stuff if i go out

This is why i was wondering if anything can be done without em knowing which house reported em.
Old 25-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
Just moaning or trying to scare them and failing miserably will just make them target you properly. I know i would
See this is what im saying....''i know i would''....ya see i know i would kick the shit out of ya then...and end up getting banged up

Thats the dilema.
Old 25-03-2005, 11:22 AM
pauldudley
PassionFord Regular

ub40 i've got a rat in my kitchin what am i gooner do i is gooner feest that rat ? speck to your concil youth service ask what is best way would B, if doesn't work speak to your neighbours and set up a coaloltion and get nasty..... hope this helps ...good cop bad cop....
Old 25-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Thats what i been thinking Paul Cheers!
Old 25-03-2005, 11:56 AM
pauldudley
PassionFord Regular

no worries mate.....
Old 25-03-2005, 12:07 PM
arkley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Like said before, you have to gain their respect, one way or another. Being 16 myself I'll admit I've done my fair share of anti social behaviour, not bad enough for an ASBO though. Chasing them isn't the answer, because If i did something and got a chase, I'd go and get chased again just for the fun of it. You'll either have to make yourself look like an utter psychopath or be mates with them, but I guess you'll favour the psycho route.
Old 25-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Dont want to be mates with them...theyre teens Dont want to hurt/harm/scare em...again theyre teens! Just dont want any damage doing...or the older people in the area being scared
Old 25-03-2005, 03:18 PM
pauldudley
PassionFord Regular

top man lee
Old 25-03-2005, 03:23 PM
ADUSR33
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by SPADGE
Have you tried chatting to them Lee? I find that if you take the time to talk to the local kids then they will respect you a lot more than if you just go outside and moan all the time! Failing that set an example by kidnapping the main man and wire him up to the mains