General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weber carbs

Search this Thread

Old 25-06-2013, 04:06 PM
walkie
S&S Body Repairs Ltd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weber carbs

[B]Hi folks,am new to this forum but came here for some of your knowledge on all things to do with the blue oval issues,,,firstly I'd like to introduce myself,,I'm Steve from Motherwell in Scotland I run & own my own Vehicle Refinishing/Bodyshop,I've been a member of the Ford Transit Forum for many years and been in the motor trade for 23yrs with various dealerships & independents,been a n avid nut of all things ford from a young age and having owned and drove a few in my time,,,Bodywork and paint is my passion but lack a bit in the mechanical side of it,,,which brings me to my first question for you all ,,, I have a set of Weber Carbs (nbr 23/24) 32DGR 7M,,, now I bought these many years ago at a classic car show and forgot I had them,,,can anybody tell me what these would fit as they are no good sitting here if they are some use to anybody but have no clue who or what engine/owner they would be useful too,,,any info would be much appreciated !!!
Cheers Walkie /B]
Old 01-07-2013, 04:28 PM
opposite lock
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Contact Weber would be the best thing or get lucky with google?. They mave have many applications on various engines.