General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

please help

Search this Thread

Old 14-05-2013, 08:30 PM
FOCUS_DRIVER2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation please help

Hi People.

On Friday morning went out the car and it would not start was ok the night before, So anyway called the AA as I have parts & labour cover was told by the AA Patrol guy it was the fuel pump. It went to Halfords Auto centre on Saturday as they deal with the AA Direct Got it back Saturday late afternoon and when I got home the steering lock would not lock so I go back there on Monday morning manager did not want to know and said they can and do go all the time. Now at this point I am pi**ed right off as it will not lock and the key is hard to turn to get it started. So I go back in the afternoon manager still says the same and thinks it's a little funny and say there is nothing he will do about it. So at this point I get a little naughty with him and he has now said bring it on Friday.

To fix it does the wheel need to come off also he said that I might end up with 1 key to unlocked and 1 key to start it but I don't want that really as it will be a pain. what is needed to sort the problem out so I can tell him what I want as I am not taking his c**P.

Or could it just give up ????? but I can see how all was working fine when I dropped it off there.... Thanks