General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Help at getting even

Search this Thread

Old 21-07-2012, 09:48 PM
James B
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stevenr
Just shag him and be done with it.
Bwahahahaha, your twisted!

Originally Posted by D-Sport
Glad there is another person out there as mental as me

So what's the best approach
Me? Id fucking ruin his personal life rather then professional life.

His work reputation can leave him. Meaning he can get back a decent reputation. (new job etc)

His wife and kids can too. He wont get that back.

Im one of them stressers.. I'll hold a grudge forever and it probably only ever gets worse rather then me forgetting it.

I had a friend that I treated like a brother, my parents helped him massively during secondary school. Then we started seeing a couple of girls that was best mates too and he couldnt make it work with the girl he was seeing so expected me to dump the girl I was seeing (and am still with 7 years on). Yet he was on and off with girls all the time but I just expected this and didnt think nothing of it, naturally.

He started turning up drunk saying what he was gonna do to the pair of us and that I fucked him over as a mate when I did nothing but help the prick. Called my family scum when they basically put him through secondary school etc.

I know its not quite the same but at the time it got to the point of near on fighting but didnt for the sake of him knowing exactly where I live and whats in my house.

What's anti vandal paint
Its a nightmare, thats what!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-climb_paint

Last edited by James B; 21-07-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:53 PM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

What's anti vandal paint
People put it on top of walls and things they don't want people getting over/on to. Horrible stuff, no fucking way are you getting it off!
Old 21-07-2012, 09:57 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

Originally Posted by CrOwSoN15
People put it on top of walls and things they don't want people getting over/on to. Horrible stuff, no fucking way are you getting it off!

So on the door handle of his car would be good

So where am I getting this stuff?
Old 21-07-2012, 10:00 PM
bigz2345
BANNED
BANNED

give the little youths a pound each and get em to spill PAINT STRIPPER over his car while your all at work! or while your at work get a few nails and hammer them into his tyres!or the PROPER way that will fuck his car up slowly is put sugar into his fuel tank
Old 21-07-2012, 10:05 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

Originally Posted by bigz2345
give the little youths a pound each and get em to spill PAINT STRIPPER over his car while your all at work! or while your at work get a few nails and hammer them into his tyres!or the PROPER way that will fuck his car up slowly is put sugar into his fuel tank
If it was his car I'd simply torch it, preferably with the cunt in it but seeing as its a company car it won't bother him
Old 21-07-2012, 10:14 PM
James B
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

If it was his car I'd simply torch it, preferably with the cunt in it but seeing as its a company car it won't bother him
No point messing with a company car, just gives someone with for financial punching power the chance to take you to court.

Plus it could affect your business if people start saying that you wrecked Company A's Audi to spite a former colleague.

Just mess with him if your going to do anything.