General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Anyone on here collect scrap cars (Swansea area)?got an e36 for collection.

Search this Thread

Old 13-07-2012, 09:25 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone on here collect scrap cars (Swansea area)?got an e36 for collection.

No time to do it myself as I'm back up to Scotland on monday and after a silly wiring mistake by yours truly I only got the engine running in the 328(now 325) 'vert today hence I couldn't let the car go until I knew all was well.

It's not going for free,I know I'd get nigh on £150 if I took it up myself with the cats etc as even though the engines out there's the old 328 motor to go with it to make the weight up.

The cars still taxed until august and I have all the paperwork with it.
Tbh there was nothing wrong with it,I only bought it for the iron block 2.5 m50 motor but I've driven it right up until the Mot ran out on the 7th of this month so if your into breaking you'll make a few £££ on it too.

The only bits missing are/will be:
Fuel computer
Wheels
Front seats
M3 lights
Headlights
Battery (but I've got a dead spare you can weigh in).
It's rolling but I want the wheels back as their alloys and I'll get good money for them in Scotland with a refurb and the already fitted winter tyres.

Easy access in my street and you could literally push it out,hiab it,undo the one bolt in each wheel and your away.
I'd like £75 from it and to be picked up next week.
Thanks,Vaughan.