General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

need help on my suspension frequency coursework...bsc motorsport engineering due soon

Search this Thread

Old 13-03-2012, 06:41 PM
HirenRS
turbovh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help on my suspension frequency coursework...bsc motorsport engineering due soon

two questions worth half my assignment need help answering them or just answers loll ... anyways here goes....

Explain why it is useful to talk about suspension stiffness in terms of natural frequency.....

and also

Explain from a ride perspective why is it desirable to have rear suspension with a higher natural frequency compared to the natural frequency of the front suspension.

any hel pwill be much obliged thanks...
Old 13-03-2012, 07:55 PM
DAN-Saff
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this what they call studying now? Surely you must have gained the knowledge within the course to answer 2 basic questions like that or even learned how to use google to find the answers.
Old 13-03-2012, 09:07 PM
focusv8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by HirenRS

Explain why it is useful to talk about suspension stiffness in terms of natural frequency.....
Comparison

Originally Posted by HirenRS

Explain from a ride perspective why is it desirable to have rear suspension with a higher natural frequency compared to the natural frequency of the front suspension.
Copy the exact phrase above into a search engine and you'd be surprised at the detailed answers you get, of course you won''t be the first to have done it so whoever is marking it will be very familiar with the answer.