General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

fiesta st colour scheme help

Search this Thread

Old 20-01-2012, 03:19 PM
liam.c.st
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fiesta st colour scheme help

Right basically i currently have a pretty much standard to look at performance blue fiesta st and i want to freshen it up by introducing a bit of colour.
the bits iv decided i want to colour are;

Brake calipers
Badge (gel overlay)
fog light surrounds
and undecided yet but either a Tow strap or paint my tow eye.

if i done the tow strap i wouldnt want it to stick out as far as some peoples do. is there a way of making it shorter?

same with tow eye can it be just simply cut down? im not sure if this would look good or shit may have a look this weekend

now the decision part what colour iv considered

st orange
Yellow
Purple
Pink

I think iv settled on orange as i plan on getting my wheels done anthracite and my plastics satin black after the summer. Any opinions appreciated
Old 20-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

I think from your description that if you're not careful you could end up with a garish looking car. Photoshop what you're thinking of before possibly making a total Horlicks of your car
Old 20-01-2012, 04:23 PM
bunkryloon
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

I have a blue 1 too. I'm away to do the plastics gloss black. I have toyed with the badges idea but left them as they are and debadged the back. Wat about an st badge on the grill? Quite cool. if u were to do your calipers, orange is quite cool. But a tow strap? Not for me. Few choice mods instead. Filter, exhaust, lowered. I'll sell u a decat...
Old 21-01-2012, 02:19 AM
liam.c.st
Virgin

already got induction kit soon to have miltek flexi and a remap in coming weeks.
no i dnt think i want to do the fog surrounds a bright colour it was only a thought i think il do the badges black with orange writing and the calipers orange as i think it will look good when it comes to refurbing the wheels anthracite.
i dnt rele like the tow straps it was only a thought as seen some where they look shorter and just for the colour. plastics defo need to go black aswel!
oh and i have a debadged rear and an st badge on bottom right of lower grill as your looking at it
Old 21-01-2012, 09:11 AM
bunkryloon
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Debadged is cool. A nice clean subtle fiesta with a good stance. They aren't the quickest unless ur ploughing cash into them, so be aswell making them look nice.