General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Night @ Ace Cafe - Mini Riot, Police Dogs, 20 People Nicked...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:09 PM
grayzo
grayzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was at ace cafe last night and it was just full of twats i wont be going there again i left early thankfully and missed all the shit happening

il just stick to middx and the shows now
Old 08-06-2011, 09:12 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

one word ''cunts''!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:13 PM
tejy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

some of the good old days..some great examples of how nice ace cafe cafe be!

http://forums.maxxd.com/ford-night-a...on-t-6305.html
Old 08-06-2011, 09:55 PM
tom9876
PassionFord Regular

is a shame when people ruin things . Fordfreaks night is still going ahead at ace cafe in september
Old 09-06-2011, 12:48 AM
tejy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

This is a good one tho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6woggLfwlw&NR=1
Old 09-06-2011, 12:59 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

typical twats ruining a good night
Old 09-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Jaz
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

A real shame.
One of my favorite meet ups. Always been a good night when i have been.
Dumped my car in a parking spot many times and come back to it in one piece no bother every time!
Met loads of nice people there, seen some great machinery and there is the entertainment!!!!

I beleive because its a free night out it attracts the chavs, that eventually end up ruining these things with their ASBO behaviour. I dont particularly want to be paying either every time i take my car out and want to meet like minded people etc. real shame because it will affect genuine folk as these venues start charging, become over regulated which in turn becomes a shit night

I will still go, although i guess it wont be to a ford event.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:49 AM
RSTsteve

it it always a good turn out and to see many nice examples of the blue ovals and the odd show boat on the roundabout. But was their any need for the vandalising the police cars

I took my younger 11 yr old brother there as he enjoys car meets and event like this. He did like the black ford pop that turned up.

Glad i took him home before all the shit happend.

What made me laugh is when i seen all the 16/17 yr old so solid looking teens thinking they "run tings" and saying all the cossie's are shit because they are E,F,H reg cars...........LMAO
Old 09-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Lord Melbury
Can you cash a cheque?

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Very sad to see, especially remembering The Ace Cafe the first time around, when motorcyclists used to congregate there. Then the Hot Rodders & American Muscle Car enthusiasts, all good fun with few incidents to write home about, the odd motorcycle tipping over backwards & hurling the rider along the highway, & of course the time when an American car driver lost control after a burnout & scuffed a parked car, but generally things ran smoothly.
But these days the "Halfords Heros" types have stepped up, thus drawing a large amount of negative attention to the place.
I suppose you could say nothing lasts forever & even the longest, the most glittering reign must Come to an end Someday, it's just a shame that it's these louts that are the pretenders to the throne.

Sign of the times one could say
Old 09-06-2011, 07:46 PM
COLEYST200
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 144 Likes on 133 Posts

I was at the Ace Cafe last night as we were working down in london and staying at the travelodge just down the road and gess wot my works van got broke into again for the 3rd time in 2 years which is getting me down 2 of the brake ins have been in london this time i lost a tester which cost Ł1500
Old 09-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Jamie P

Originally Posted by tejy
Jap night was banned for the same reason, shame really as use to be a good night.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Lord Melbury
But these days the "Halfords Heros" types have stepped up, thus drawing a large amount of negative attention to the place.
I suppose you could say nothing lasts forever & even the longest, the most glittering reign must Come to an end Someday, it's just a shame that it's these louts that are the pretenders to the throne.

Sign of the times one could say
a sign of the times indeed.

you get so many saying its just kids having fun "doing no harm" and all us oldies were just as bad....

thing is we wernt....

Without making negative remarks about the changes in society and the breakdown of moral fibre and more scum cunts in the current generation than before, i fail to see why the problem of car cruises has got to this stage??? there is no rational explanation other than the breakdown of society and all that comes with it.

Why do people "always" have to ruin it?? it never used to be that way, people had some self fucking control and wound their neck in before it went too far and if they didnt, other people beat crap out of them with the same end result to prevent things being ruined.

Makes you wonder why things have got so fucked up. Surely even the CHAVs realise what they have done has made things worse not better?? or are they that dumbfuck they cant see it??? or worse they just dont care and will keep doing it in different places until its banned for everyone everywhere??
Old 09-06-2011, 08:29 PM
scarabman

went up with a few mates a while ago and decided from then on not to bother ever again,just a load of twats watching cars go round a very small roundabout.I'm sure its the minority spoiling it for the rest but look at the so called minority standing around watching the cars do it.that dickhead on the moped just sums it up for me.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:49 PM
CossieYB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I left at 10:30 glad i did missed it kicking off.. Shame this meet stop due to the chavs!..why do poeple mess with bus doors and hold up traffic...