General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

i thought lambos were stupid fast!

Search this Thread

Old 16-04-2011, 11:52 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turbocabessex
well it seems u only say this coz u have no valid points, im not the one tryin to tell tall tales like your lil lover mo (although i suspect that u an mo are one an the same person) either that or lovers lol, i kno what i got and what ive witnessed and can prove both but the question is can u and loverboy do the same?
i know what my car has and what happened so if you aint got nothing better to say dont come on the thread
Old 16-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Shifty Disco
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MO RS TURBO
most know the spec of my car and seen it
Have we???
Old 16-04-2011, 11:55 PM
liam-rst
shit happens

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmyc
Lmao, seriously?

Grown men acting like 10 year olds throwing insults around about bloody cars

oh dear
i kno my bad but i couldnt help it lol, was there for the takin
Old 16-04-2011, 11:56 PM
liam-rst
shit happens

i know what my car has and what happened so if you aint got nothing better to say dont come on the thread
well u posted a thread on a public forum so if u dont like peoples input, DONT POST BOLLOX!!!
Old 16-04-2011, 11:57 PM
liam-rst
shit happens

also i take it that would be a no to the proof then too lol
Old 16-04-2011, 11:59 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

also i take it that would be a no to the proof then too lol
i also said you aint got proof of this 9min video of your mates cossie not like i give a shit though
Old 17-04-2011, 12:00 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Shifty Disco
Have we???
its on here somewhere mate.... ill post again if you like
Old 17-04-2011, 12:06 AM
liam-rst
shit happens

i also said you aint got proof of this 9min video of your mates cossie not like i give a shit though
err like i said i will get him to send me the vid at a more decent hour, he has a wife an 3 kids to consider so i wont be bothering him this time of night, but i will get it tomoro just to shut u up u fuckin mug ill also scan an post my rr graph so there is no chance of me talkin bollox unlike your good self
Old 17-04-2011, 12:11 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

err like i said i will get him to send me the vid at a more decent hour, he has a wife an 3 kids to consider so i wont be bothering him this time of night, but i will get it tomoro just to shut u up u fuckin mug ill also scan an post my rr graph so there is no chance of me talkin bollox unlike your good self
if i could go back in time i would love to film it but even then it would be trouble uploading a vid like that on here and asking for trouble so no point your a dickhead and i dont need to prove anything to you anyway kunt!!
Old 17-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Mark B
Advanced PassionFord User

Calm down kids... It's the Internet don't take it so serious and get laid once in a while.
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i've just been out for the evening with the guy who works at hr owen, surprisingly, we've known each other for YEARS but i never twigged he was the same guy until we were discussing a certain mutual friend

anyway, he drives lambos and ferrari's and maserattis and nearly veyrons for a living and, i've got to say, in his 6 years of driving fast cars fast, he says nothing has ever come close to troubling him when he's in one of the italian motors

i'm pretty sure we could line up a big power lambo and see what it's like in the real world and then we'd all forget about making our cars go faster and just save up and buy a fast car in the first place
yellowsierra
Advanced PassionFord User

Interesting, amusing and enjoyable read

Keep going guys
Old 17-04-2011, 12:16 AM
liam-rst
shit happens

tbh m8 im goin to bed, ive had my entertainment for the nite lol, all i can say is what a pair of plums them 2 are, im sure the majority will see right through this story an see it for what it is, maybe the op should change his name rhald dhal
Old 17-04-2011, 12:18 AM
liam-rst
shit happens

if i could go back in time i would love to film it but even then it would be trouble uploading a vid like that on here and asking for trouble so no point your a dickhead and i dont need to prove anything to you anyway kunt!!
oooh get all defensive when asked for proof lol, just shows u for the kid you are
Old 17-04-2011, 12:19 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by dojj
i've just been out for the evening with the guy who works at hr owen, surprisingly, we've known each other for YEARS but i never twigged he was the same guy until we were discussing a certain mutual friend

anyway, he drives lambos and ferrari's and maserattis and nearly veyrons for a living and, i've got to say, in his 6 years of driving fast cars fast, he says nothing has ever come close to troubling him when he's in one of the italian motors

i'm pretty sure we could line up a big power lambo and see what it's like in the real world and then we'd all forget about making our cars go faster and just save up and buy a fast car in the first place
i see what your saying but if i was rich i would be but no point becuase id spent a bit of money on a car that would out do a lambo ..it wouldnt be attention seeking like the lambo neither the comfort etc but so what i dont car about that,id care if i had the cash to right now i havent. i didnt want a car that will leave super cars. im just saying i had a play with one and pulled on it thats all nothing big. some cant face that
Old 17-04-2011, 12:20 AM
dojj

one more thing, rod and martin are the ONLY people who i wouldn't have an issue believing if they said they had a tear up with an italian supercar and dusted them if they said the other car was also giving it full pasty

and do you know why?

because they would more than likely be doing it on a race track or an airfield where it actually matters how fast you can drive, not down the bypass impressing some school kids during the holidays
Old 17-04-2011, 12:21 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

[turboessex what proof did u want lol? all i got is engine bay pics etc i aint filmed the race remember and yeah go to sleep mate your never fully awake anyway
Old 17-04-2011, 12:21 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

he drives lambos and ferrari's and maserattis and nearly veyrons
Hmmmm, if he doesn't drive it... does that mean someone owes him a bit of cash and left their Veyron in his lock up as security Dojjatron??

Cheers,
Grant
Old 17-04-2011, 12:23 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

one more thing, rod and martin are the ONLY people who i wouldn't have an issue believing if they said they had a tear up with an italian supercar and dusted them if they said the other car was also giving it full pasty

and do you know why?

because they would more than likely be doing it on a race track or an airfield where it actually matters how fast you can drive, not down the bypass impressing some school kids during the holidays
rod has floored his car on public roads aswell! so he was impressing school kids aswell then was he!! no. everybody who owns a quick car has floored it at some point so dont say you havent becasue that will be bullshit!
Old 17-04-2011, 12:23 AM
dojj

i see what your saying but if i was rich i would be but no point becuase id spent a bit of money on a car that would out do a lambo ..it wouldnt be attention seeking like the lambo neither the comfort etc but so what i dont car about that,id care if i had the cash to right now i havent. i didnt want a car that will leave super cars. im just saying i had a play with one and pulled on it thats all nothing big. some cant face that
the people who buy these sorts of cars have money falling out of their pockets and don't need to drive them hard to show them up

my mate reckons that the best part of 70% of the owners don't even do 1,000 miles a year in them, mostly pottering to the shops and back, which leaves the other 30% to drive them as everyday cars or give them abuse

when you go out with guys who are spending Ł20k on a night out without blinking an eyelid, you really think they are going to be worried about someone in a "common" car beating them off the lights?

i'm not doubting that your car beat the other car, but if the other river had the inclination to drive, and the talent, he would have smoked you good
Old 17-04-2011, 12:24 AM
liam-rst
shit happens

[turboessex what proof did u want lol? all i got is engine bay pics etc i aint filmed the race remember and yeah go to sleep mate your never fully awake anyway
ok m8 ill leave u in dreamland, hope the rst suddenly sprouts a 4wd system an 1000bhp over nite then tomoro u can take a step up the ladder an have a pop at a veyron on maybe even a zonda lol
Old 17-04-2011, 12:26 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

ok m8 ill leave u in dreamland, hope the rst suddenly sprouts a 4wd system an 1000bhp over nite then tomoro u can take a step up the ladder an have a pop at a veyron on maybe even a zonda lol
lol ill hope it does
Old 17-04-2011, 12:28 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Hmmmm, if he doesn't drive it... does that mean someone owes him a bit of cash and left their Veyron in his lock up as security Dojjatron??

Cheers,
Grant
he's got 9 at his workshop but seeing as only 2 of his company are allowed to actually drive them, he's only ever going to be a passenger

and a decade of driving fast cars fast means he knows what they are capable of, if you haven't been in one you REALLY don't have a clue how simply brutal they are when you stomp the pedal and unleash, in some cases, 670 horsepower onto the tarmac
Old 17-04-2011, 12:30 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

the people who buy these sorts of cars have money falling out of their pockets and don't need to drive them hard to show them up

my mate reckons that the best part of 70% of the owners don't even do 1,000 miles a year in them, mostly pottering to the shops and back, which leaves the other 30% to drive them as everyday cars or give them abuse

when you go out with guys who are spending Ł20k on a night out without blinking an eyelid, you really think they are going to be worried about someone in a "common" car beating them off the lights?

i'm not doubting that your car beat the other car, but if the other river had the inclination to drive, and the talent, he would have smoked you good
mate if the lambo beat me it beat me i would openly admit it its a supercar its meant to! but this guy did try and on the first play even gave me the thumbs up then we rolled next to each other and then gave them death again and i crawled past ... never mind though when someone else races one and realises you will believe them not like i car anyway its only what happened .. if you think its bullshit then thats what you think
Old 17-04-2011, 12:30 AM
dojj

rod has floored his car on public roads aswell! so he was impressing school kids aswell then was he!! no. everybody who owns a quick car has floored it at some point so dont say you havent becasue that will be bullshit!
his cars been off the road for 5 years mate while he's been trying to make it even faster but his isn't just quick

and yes, when i was younger and had a fast car, i went fast everywhere until i got it out of my system, and then i drove it normally
Old 17-04-2011, 12:34 AM
dojj

mate if the lambo beat me it beat me i would openly admit it its a supercar its meant to! but this guy did try and on the first play even gave me the thumbs up then we rolled next to each other and then gave them death again and i crawled past ... never mind though when someone else races one and realises you will believe them not like i car anyway its only what happened .. if you think its bullshit then thats what you think
not saying it's bullshit, the guy simply didn't know how to drive

it's like saying you won a sprint race against usain bolt, it just ain't gonna happen, no matter how many times it's viewed on youtube
Old 17-04-2011, 12:34 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

his cars been off the road for 5 years mate while he's been trying to make it even faster but his isn't just quick

and yes, when i was younger and had a fast car, i went fast everywhere until i got it out of my system, and then i drove it normally
my car dont always get death mate. its well looked after i care and look after it more than rag it! its just a shit car to people out there but i still lookafter it . doesnt stop me from having a bit of fun though it felt safe so i did it. ill show you some pics of it
Old 17-04-2011, 12:36 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

not saying it's bullshit, the guy simply didn't know how to drive

it's like saying you won a sprint race against usain bolt, it just ain't gonna happen, no matter how many times it's viewed on youtube
didnt know how to drive? it was a straight all he had to do is change gears which he did his car was screaming roaring but like i say i crawled past it! dont matter though oh well
Old 17-04-2011, 12:37 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

you dont know what a light car with big power could do .
Old 17-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

most know the spec of my car and seen it
By all means post it up. Spec and Dyno read out please.

Everytime you are asked its the same reply.

"Omex
T4
750cc injectors
etc etc etc .."

Etc etc etc could be anything, like a ripspeed gearknob
Old 17-04-2011, 12:44 AM
dojj

i'm going to check this out in the moring as the pacific has finished
Old 17-04-2011, 12:45 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

dyno print outs ill have to find mate but im doing a power run anyway next week so either way ill have a graph to prove!!

heres my car and the full spec mate
Old 17-04-2011, 12:56 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

rover inlet
coil on plug conversion
t4 turbo
pro alloy cooler
cossie pump
fuel reg
750cc injectors
omex 600pro
cossie brakes
konis all around
paddle clutch
quaiffe ib5 gearbox with atb
focus rs headgasket
double valve springs
i cant think of anything more just yet
Old 17-04-2011, 01:09 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

rover inlet
t4 turbo
pro alloy cooler
750cc injectors
Thats all you know about the engine that will equate to power?

What pistons does it have? What boost is it running? what cams? has it had head work?

Have you ever even had it dyno'd? all this talk of 300+ bhp and you haven't even got one graph to prove it?

Surely if your car is a lambo eater you would keep the printout in the glove box or something, seeing as ridiculous boasting seems to be your forte.
Old 17-04-2011, 01:12 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

keep a dyno to show people? wtf my car would be the evidence not a fucking graph!
the engine i didnt build! its skimmed pistons ,focus rs headgasket.double valvesprings and thats about all i know about the engine .. its doing the numbers and a graph ill get so you could shut the fuck up after seeing it?
Old 17-04-2011, 01:18 AM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Old 17-04-2011, 01:22 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Dojj was that mutual friend me?

and this thread is funny.

If mo's RS turbo can destroy a lambo could my 550hp cossie destroy one hmmmm

P.s Iv driven enough lambos, ferraris, Audis, Mercs to know that if he was going for it he would have been gone, The E93 M3 Monte Carlo editon was stupidly fast from 0-120 and the lambo has more power and 4wd

Last edited by R5FORD; 17-04-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 17-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

keep a dyno to show people? wtf my car would be the evidence not a fucking graph!
the engine i didnt build! its skimmed pistons ,focus rs headgasket.double valvesprings and thats about all i know about the engine .. its doing the numbers and a graph ill get so you could shut the fuck up after seeing it?
I guess your car would be the evidence. IF ANYONE ON HERE HAD ACTUALLY SEEN IT BEAT SAID LAMBO YOU CLOWN!!!!

I should think it would have skimmed pistons as the turbo would need lower comp than the std zetec. You dont even know what psi its running? Lol a focus RS headgasket does not give you power!!

I will happily shut up after you show me a video of you doing a rolling 40mpg drag race with a gallardo and pulling away from it by several car lengths. Or, failing that, your power run comes back with the 400+ bhp you would need to actually pull away from him that well.

Last edited by Chopshop85; 17-04-2011 at 03:17 AM.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:33 AM
KnoxyGtt
T34 just kicked in Yo

Post the vid you said you had but didnt want to, in youtube just put a great caption box over the speedo!, still would give an idea of a it LOL.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:49 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Cough Cough .............

HEY LADS I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT i am soon going to build a car along with a few mates and just wanted to say that rod wont be the fastest any more not having a dig at anybody but just thought ill put the warning out we are spending just shy of 50grand and it if all goes to plan then we will run it soon. any tips oh and im not drunk

Quick Reply: i thought lambos were stupid fast!