General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Track day Car Hire?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track day Car Hire?

Just gaugeing interest for a mate...

He races in rallycross and is in the process of setting up a preperation company, he has a few ideas floating around, some along the lines of a onsite support, whereby they will turn up @ Venue 'X' and give full support for the day, ie: setting up the car, blah blah blah...

Another Idea he has is, he is about to purchase a 16v Intergrale, fully specced and profesionally converted to RHD. Now as we where chattin the other day he asked my thoughts on an arrive and drive format, whereby an Individual pays say £300 arrives and has the use of the car for the day, with my mate giving tutorage (sp) culminating in the last session going out on there own...
I think it's a top idea, saves using your own car and possably fukin it up, and lets face it, an Intergrali is a top car for doing trackdays in.

Your views?
Old 06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesnt A1 Rallysport do this also ?

Personally I think its a fookin great idea Id love to cane a Intergrale round a track