General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

that fooking car tax advert !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005 | 04:16 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Default that fooking car tax advert !!!!!

what a load of fooking bolloxs, just cause a cars untaxed means its not road worthy and the car will crash and kill somone

why not display a mot in the window then if thats what there fooking worried about, why a car tax badge

in fooking hate all the brain washing bollox they stick on tv, why not improve the roads from all the pot holes and the shite surfaces with the car tax money to make the roads safer aswell whislt there at it

i fucking hate all the goverment bollox they try and teach people to grass on others so they make money money, i also hate the wanker who swollow all the bollox too and decide grassing is a better option than actually getting on with there own lives too

then after ya taxed ya fooking car ya gotta jump ojn a fooking bus to get to work, thats after ya make sure ya res permit aint out of date incase ya come back and get towed to the other end of the world as ya res permit is out of date

why do they allow the government to have adverts that are total bollox, why cant health food stores advertise mcdonalds as being very fattening and eat there products

in fooking hate it and im bitter as i aint going pub till atleast 7om now sa i aint got a baby sitter
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:19 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

got a nice lookin 3dr in the advert though hey..

sorry,, yeah i see what you mean though..
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i was talking about the oone where the rover is smashed in a wall as the owners car wasnt tax nor insured nor MOT'ed

now i dont see why that makes a difference and they are just mis informing the idiots who watch em and then grass on people the incorrect things

shame they never mentioned the fact that the fine for no car tax is higher and you dont even get to go court ect than a car without a MOT which is a fixed 60quid fine just like a seat belt offence

really makes alot of sence that one
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

or what stops someone buying a car with car tax and using iot even though its got no MOT and is a right snotter untill the tax expires then buys a new car without a MOT and the fact that no fooker who does dodge car tax/mot.insurance uses there own name as then they can avoid parking tickets and speed offences too

why do we have to have soo much brain washed bolloxs

its like that idiot bird who decided not to pay a sparky adn wire in a plug socket but never turned the fuse box off and fried her self, he dad was on TV saying that the law thats now inplace that makes all diy work on ya house illegal unless trained would have saved her life

maybe if she had a brain and thought she dont know what shes doing, get in a pro would have saved her life !!!!!!

this law just is for the industrys to make extra money fook all else
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:30 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

The ad where they say buying cheap fags leads to serious crime is bollox too,if the tax wasn't so fookin high there wouldn't be a market for cheap fags etc.......
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:34 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

YOur right it don't make no sense Ginge. Lets say I have a car. And I insure it, and I MoT it but not tax it - why would I do that?

I would insure it cos in the event it is stole or caught fire I could claim back, or if I had an accident then I am covered.

I would MoT is so that I know it is safe to drive and nothing is wrong with it.

Reason for not taxing it is why the fuck should I pay to drive my car? I already pay the extotionate insurance fee's, the MoT bills, and the unbeliveable tax on petrol - why should I pay the goverment more money to driveon roads they can't be arsed to fix?

So lets say I don't pay the tax. Does that make my car unsafe? Do I suddenly fall into the "no tax = no ins, no mot, unsafe car/driver" catagory?

Of course it fucking don't!

YOur totally right - it is brainwashing to make money for profit thats all it is....
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:37 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

I got done for no tax.

Was stopped at 12:45 after a night out with some mates. Police stopped me and asked why I didn't have a valid tax disc. I had the tax disc at home and didn't put it in as it was the 31st when I went out for the evening. Copper told me that it was now the 1st and my tax was invalid and the coont slapped me with a £40 fine and a producer

Trending Topics

Old 06-02-2005 | 04:38 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

the thing i dont get is y is the guy trying to start the car in the ad when the front ends caved in and wheels buckled wats he gunna do drive it
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:39 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by FastFordChris
the thing i dont get is y is the guy trying to start the car in the ad when the front ends caved in and wheels buckled wats he gunna do drive it
Pikies will try and nick anything
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Copper told me that it was now the 1st and my tax was invalid and the coont slapped me with a £40 fine and a producer
now you got a fine for not displaying ya taxc disc, part of the police money box that fine

now if ya said a never had a tax disc then they cant touch ya for a whole month, no matter what anyone on here is gonna sugest after about the 14days bollox, ALL of my cars for 7 years i tax 1 month late, buy 6 get 1 free rule and i have never ever ever been done, just taxed my cossie 1 month late this month actually

its a little but if i can get away with not payong tax i wont !!!!!

now lets all the people say how the 14day policy is true yet they have never tried it themselves

i have also been done for no car tax a few times ( same fooking car), 3 months expired, 4months expired, reported the 30th of 1 month and the 3rd of the next

the fine as 3 months back dated tax and the next time was 4 months back dated, now if i get done in the first month the fine is wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

back dated tax and i can only be done once, the problems is after the second month they can clamp ya car/tow ya car or get a company to "scrap it", mmmm bet the would crush my cossie straight away and not strip the bolloxs off it first
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

yeah but hes going to get it taxed so its ok