General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Russia 2018 then?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by morcheen
invented in China,blatter said so at the start of his waffling shite speach.he hates England badly ! along with his mate platini,they must be having a great laugh while counting the slush fund .
Actually they played something that loosely resembled football. Saying they invented football is like saying da vinci invented the helicopter because he doodled something that looks like it.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:48 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DarylC
Actually they played something that loosely resembled football. Saying they invented football is like saying da vinci invented the helicopter because he doodled something that looks like it.

the earths still flat according to blatter !
Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 PM
cossytonyt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

was never going to happen with them french arseholes on the board they even fixed the champions league last year to make sure the english teams played each other in the quarters and semis so "foreign" teams had a chance, and guarantee a foreign team in the final with spurs/man u/arsenal going well this year they will do it again!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:25 AM
COCHYN
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
we dont deserve to host the world cup anyway.
Spot on!

No other nation glorifies or overestimates their attempts before even performing, which always ends up in shambles. Football was England's game once, no more...

Agree with Zetec-Sam on the matter, much better things to focus on in life. Not like these retarded people who quit their jobs just to be at the game
Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 AM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

As soon as you see beckham doing anything for england you automatically know we will loose-corruption or not we never bunged enough!!ha-ha,
the only why we will attract visitors is to open the borders to every fucker and give them benefits to send home and give muslim terrorists a council house,a court award in cash for upsetting them,and freedom of the uk to do anything they want to do and say--------
if there an afterlife i want to come back as a black -gay mulim /lesbian with a disability, a skin complaint and a knack of being able to make my own clothes-and oh yes !own a corner shop and drive a multi seater vehicle.or a taxi --------just about sums it all up for me.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:24 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rubinsbin
As soon as you see beckham doing anything for england you automatically know we will loose-corruption or not we never bunged enough!!ha-ha,
the only why we will attract visitors is to open the borders to every fucker and give them benefits to send home and give muslim terrorists a council house,a court award in cash for upsetting them,and freedom of the uk to do anything they want to do and say--------
if there an afterlife i want to come back as a black -gay mulim /lesbian with a disability, a skin complaint and a knack of being able to make my own clothes-and oh yes !own a corner shop and drive a multi seater vehicle.or a taxi --------just about sums it all up for me.

You missed one thing,"with an adopted sexless child".youll get the keys to Buckingham fucking palace then!!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughant

You missed one thing,"with an adopted sexless child".youll get the keys to Buckingham fucking palace then!!!!!

Fucking quality....
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 AM
saffsta

Eurovision song contest springs to mind!!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:45 PM
morcheen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by saffsta
Eurovision song contest springs to mind!!

that might be worth winning first,then build up to winning a euro or world cup.when's old candle face leaving you for the england job? he would fit in with all those backhander loving fifa crooks
Old 03-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Stevie RS Boy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

it was lost months ago, the russians knew they were going to get it, just like qatar, they had the biggest brown bags, i really do hope that both counties fuck it up as i cant see many fans going to either if they get it completed on time