General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bear with me fellas............

Search this Thread

Old 28-01-2005, 03:20 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bear with me fellas............

Im not around as much as id like to be at mo and not always available to answer phone calls or emails as few probs at mo and obviously they come first, i am still working as need the cash and hope i havnt let anyone down as i pride myself on my advise and genral help rather than pushing for a sale but few people have called at really auckward times recently and ive kinda fucked them off to get off the phone which isnt good sorry appologies......

1) Been hit bad by sum virus and just got out of bed since monday morning having still not eaten since then........ not good

2) The never ending pregnancy worsens, Missis now 4 days over due been for cheque up at hosp and babys head no longer engaged but wedged outside of it and very little fluid left and looking over 8lb (Inside missis whos 5'2 and a size 8 ) to top it off found out today natural birth is prob a no no as pelvis far to small (size 3 feet supposedly corisponds to pelvis) not being monitored daily at hospital before a caessarean (spelling) next week.

getting over the virus now but mind other places and missis had to find above out on own as couldnt phisically stand yesterday so not good and once baby arrives stilll gonna be things sidetracking me, But im still working hard to supply ya all to the best of me abblilities and in giving some general advice so bear wid me!!

Jake nice to speak to ya today m8 ready for ya email and pm back asap
Old 28-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Administrator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Fair play Danny, im sure folk will understand. Get well soon and hope that things start looking brighter real quick. You know where we are if we can help pal.
Old 28-01-2005, 03:42 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

Old 28-01-2005, 03:49 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope all is OK Danny
Old 28-01-2005, 04:01 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

dont really know tiff m8 wasnt there but what turned out a supposed quick 10 min appointment endeed 4 hours with consultants,scans etc but no real explanation!!!!! gotta go every 2 days to be hooked up to machines to monitor baby for a hour as she may start getting distressed with lack of fluid around her supposedly, annoying thing was missis said in scan is baby big and women said average thats it yet she measured it for the consultant and wouldnt say no more but said theres very little room left to move Sent m8s missis with her to look after her and i can confirm she has ok heart beat and all fingers and toes all formed thats all i know The 36DD breasts comforting me at mo so not to stressed out yet
Old 28-01-2005, 04:07 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Keep us posted Danny if you get the chance mate
Old 28-01-2005, 04:10 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

im back up even though running on 3 so ill find out what the fucks goin on, another good thing they said was "we would keep ya in tnite for observation but we are too short staffed!!!!!" I Soooooooooooooooooo wanted to take her to Lancaster or Preston to have the baby after what id heard about blackpool vic, would have been a treck but would have felt better,wish i did now, full of numbtys
Old 28-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Good luck with everything mate - I'm sure everything will turn out cool in the end!!! It'll all be worth it when theres a heathy babs for you & ya misses to fuss over!!!
Old 28-01-2005, 07:21 PM
cressy
PassionFord Post Troll

get well soon mate hope every think turns out ok