General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Poppy burning Muslims

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 02:08 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Simple solution to this, snipers. Get spotted being a disrespectful cunt, get a .50 cal to the head.

Job jobbed, cunts removed, further problems deterred.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
Simple solution to this, snipers. Get spotted being a disrespectful cunt, get a .50 cal to the head.

Job jobbed, cunts removed, further problems deterred.
Does that include all the people in this thread being disrespectful to innocent and hardworking muslims?
Old 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The individuals involved in the protest are utter utter bastards.

What really saddens me is the fact they're taking advantage of our freedom of speech to say such hateful things to simply provoke a reaction at probably the most inappropriate event to do so. Remembrance Day spans so many generations, and it's thanks to those who've fought that we even have freedom of speech.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:26 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Does that include all the people in this thread being disrespectful to innocent and hardworking muslims?

It would work on all levels chip. Apache gunship police helicopters, steal a car, get a hellfire for your troubles! Football hooligan, snipers again! Gangs of teenagers terrorizing neighbourhoods, pop a few in the head, watch the problem go away!

Be a horrible scummy cunt, get popped in the head.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Police should have busted that one up long before any poppy fires were lit.

As someone mentioned. Football lads get treated much worse for much less. Police allowed that to happen by babysitting them.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:23 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by mk7fiesta
If you look at the photo's it is pointing towards the view that a sikh can not be a muslim.
Indeed, sikh and muslim are two different religions.
Originally Posted by R4N S S
mate you know NOTHING about sikhism so how can you say your above statement.

there are 5 symbols for a true sikh to be indentified by and part of that is clothing they wear
Did I profess to knowing anything about Sikhism at any point? Did I also say that either of those pictured were Muslim?

OK, so I missed Chip's point that people are quick to make judgements based purely on skin colour, and thought he was referring more to the fact that you can't judge a book by it's cover so to speak.

At the end of the day though, the two points aren't a million miles apart are they, so no need to talk to me like a complete cunt

I think what this thread has truely shown though, is that there is a pretty strong undercurrent of racist, or at least very ignorant, views floating about in this country, just waiting for things like this to happen. Some instantly seem to think that all Muslims are like this. I'm sure every self-respecting Muslim would be pretty embarrassed to see people acting like this, supposedly in the name of their faith, in exactly the same way that any self respecting British person should be embarrassed by the morons who seem to want to chuck everyone out of this country who practices a different faith to the C of E, or has different coloured skin.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:28 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

its ok i accept your apology
Old 12-11-2010, 03:33 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its not the religion its the daft cunts who decide to use religion as an excuse. That's what need's sorting.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:34 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
its not the religion its the daft cunts who decide to use religion as an excuse. That's what need's sorting.
+1.

Either way the Government need to make a stand as they are too fucking soft and we get taken for ride by the rest of the world
Old 12-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

It would work on all levels chip. Apache gunship police helicopters, steal a car, get a hellfire for your troubles! Football hooligan, snipers again! Gangs of teenagers terrorizing neighbourhoods, pop a few in the head, watch the problem go away!

I like your thinking already!!!

and i bet theres plenty of forces guys willing to do it knowing it would improve our country!
Old 12-11-2010, 03:51 PM
david 100
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Joshy
your going to need petrol sometime
We have a couple of garages only a couple of miles from me, if i run out i'll push the fucker.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:08 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

As i said earlier in the thread its time the so called moderate muslims put their house in order as they have a lot more to lose by these twats!! sadly i dont see much of that happening and until it does they will all be tarred with the same brush, this doesnt only mean extremism but their treatment of women etc as well wich our beloved government turns a blind eye too as well!!
Old 12-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by gaz s1
As i said earlier in the thread its time the so called moderate muslims put their house in order as they have a lot more to lose by these twats!!
How do you propose they do that?
About the most they can realistically do is condemn the actions and generally most large muslim organisations do exactly that whenever something like this happens anyway.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:49 PM
gaz s1

How do you propose they do that?
About the most they can realistically do is condemn the actions and generally most large muslim organisations do exactly that whenever something like this happens anyway.
not good enough they need to put a stop to it no just condemn it, how is up to them but it aint rocket science im sure they can sort it before matters get MUCH worse, there is already a movement planning to disrupt muslim celebrations on the 17 november in retaliation for this, its going to start kicking off much worse now and im afraid only the pc brigade are to blame for this!! along with moderate muslims who need to put their house in fucking order Full stop!!
Old 12-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by gaz s1
not good enough they need to put a stop to it, no just condemn it
How the fuck do they do that then?
Well we've totally fucking failed to do that with english football hooligans and pissed up lager louts abroad so lets face it we cant offer them much advice on how to do so.

how is up to them but it aint rocket science im sure they can sort it before matters get MUCH worse
As ive said, we cant with footy fans or lager louts, or the irish with the ira etc, so its a total cop out to claim its easy when no one else can do it

there is already a movement planning to disrupt muslim celebrations on the 17 november in retaliation for this
Which will of course make it far easier for these groups to recruit new members so is playing RIGHT into their hands, but thats what you expect from the average thick british person these days sadly!

its going to start kicking off much worse now and im afraid only the pc brigade are to blame for this!! along with moderate muslims who need to put their house in fucking order Full stop!!
Are you going to put your house in order to stop these BNP type cunts you just mentioned from being just as bad in my name and yours as the extremists are for the muslims?

No, I guess you wont
Old 12-11-2010, 04:56 PM
gaz s1

Well we've totally fucking failed to do that with english football hooligans and pissed up lager louts abroad so lets face it we cant offer them much advice on how to do so.

As ive said, we cant with footy fans or lager louts, or the irish with the ira etc, so its a total cop out to claim its easy when no one else can do it

Which will of course make it far easier for these groups to recruit new members so is playing RIGHT into their hands, but thats what you expect from the average thick british person these days sadly!

Are you going to put your house in order to stop these BNP type cunts you just mentioned from being just as bad in my name and yours as the extremists are for the muslims?

No, I guess you wont
they know who they are, they aint exactly soft when it comes to dealing with things are they? and it aint just thick bnp cunts who are sick of it mate and if you think that you need a reality check!, get out more is my advice

Im sure our govenment will turn a blind eye to them dealing with the scum within their ranks but knowing the shower in charge they will probably protect them!

Last edited by gaz s1; 12-11-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Another potential BNP member?

Sorry mate, Chip has well and truely got you there. There is nothing they can do about them. Most they could do is ban them from their mosques and things, but will that stop them? Will it fuck...

The only way we can do anything is to rise above them, and try and ignore their hatred, but it won't happen.

Retaliation by disrupting the events that INNOCENT Muslims have organised will put us on exactly the same level as those that tried to disrupt the remembrance commemorations yesterday, and simply add fuel to their fire.

They simply should have been arrested and charged with inciting racial hatred, but they weren't.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:27 PM
mr.khan
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Fiddy
what makes me laugh, when that pastor in america said he was going to burn the koran on september 11th, just him, and his followers, at some small church in the middle of nowhere, he was made out to be some bigot cunt, and was getting political pressure from all over the world, including our government, so he bowed to the pressure, and DIDNT burn the koran. but one guy decided to burn a koran at ground zero on september 11th, and he was swiftly arrested and charged with whatever crime.

lets see if these cunts were arrested, charged, and what our 'government' have to say about it. i bet it doesnt get the same world wide media coverage, or damnation, that the pastor in america got, when he was GOING TO, burn the koran.
that was a religous holy book, not an imitation of a flower.
how would u feel if a bible was burn? or the book of whatever religion u follow pal?

just cause a minority is bad doesnt mean all the people are, some of u need to stop steretyping, how old are u?
Old 12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well we've burned plenty of innocent innocent women and children etc just to get the USA some money for oil
so true!
Old 12-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by mr.khan
how would u feel if a bible was burn? or the book of whatever religion u follow pal?

just cause a minority is bad doesnt mean all the people are, some of u need to stop steretyping, how old are u?
If the bible was burnt could not give a shit same as any religous article

Last edited by Less.; 12-11-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:32 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by massivewangers
They simply should have been arrested and charged with inciting racial hatred, but they weren't.
bang on! The end of the day we need decent honest people in this county, i really couldnt give a fuck if there black, brown or fucking green! But we need to sort out this problem we have with 'racism' or more to the point the people who play the racist card!
Old 12-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Will for Prime Minister
Old 12-11-2010, 05:48 PM
ballbag42

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

this country fucks me off why cant the politicians get a fucking back bone and stand up and be counted DO what the public want and represent them not every other fucker if they want to burn the poppys and have total disrespect for our troops round them up and fuck them off as for the genuine muslims get a backbone point out the culprits and make them social outcast then people might feel differently
Old 12-11-2010, 06:02 PM
nichol4s

Originally Posted by s1cab
+1

It doesn't matter what it is it's what it means the Koran means nothing to me never will!! It's about respect if you want it you have to give it!!
Old 12-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Madbradz

I hope they all suffer the most slow and painful death Possible.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:03 PM
RobL

if i saw a pile of korans burning id happily throw a few bibles on to keep it burning
Old 12-11-2010, 06:05 PM
nichol4s

Originally Posted by RobL
if i saw a pile of korans burning id happily throw a few bibles on to keep it burning
Or 5 ltrs unleaded
Old 12-11-2010, 06:24 PM
mrviper

a muslim is like an unexploded bomb 1 wrong move and shit blows up in your face so you have to pussy foot around them the whole time

this made me lol http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2375177.ece
Old 12-11-2010, 06:36 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

No, I guess you wont
Agree to some extent Chip but i think the police have an even harder job tackling trouble makers from other cultures because they are terrified of being branded as racist. Until the police/government realise that trouble makers regardless of culture/colour/faith/nationality or whatever should all be treated in the same firm manner, and by force if necessary, then relationships between the different groups mentioned above will continue to deteriorate. If you are from an ethnic group (and unfortunately i am referring to groups with different coloured skins) and are involved in a violent protest, or a protest likely to incite racial tension, or just anti social behaviour and the police end up battering you then i don't think you have any right to start waving the race card.

Regarding the football hooliganism issue, the UK police have now pretty much got this under control with the use of CCTV and intelligence and having the power to wade in when needed. I'm not for 1 minute claiming they have stamped it out and it still exists to an extent but on a much smaller level than it was in the 80s & 90s.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:39 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

that just takes the piss
Old 12-11-2010, 06:44 PM
cossiejay

some of the dirty muslim, rag head,animal shagging,inbreed shower of shits may have been born here but they dont class themselves as british unless it suits them shot the fucking lot
Old 12-11-2010, 07:11 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by cossiejay
some of the dirty muslim, rag head,animal shagging,inbreed shower of shits may have been born here but they dont class themselves as british unless it suits them shot the fucking lot
Well done! In one sweeping statement, you have put yourself on EXACTLY the same level as those who were burning poppies and displaying racist slogans yesterday
Old 12-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Chaz888

stand up and be counted we are all of like mind things will change cos we will make it change and cunts like them will be dust in this land
Old 12-11-2010, 07:25 PM
RobL

football hooliganism is virtually non existant in this country these days compared to all other football loving countrys
Old 12-11-2010, 07:35 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Chip I think I love you
Old 12-11-2010, 07:36 PM
cossiejay

Originally Posted by massivewangers
Well done! In one sweeping statement, you have put yourself on EXACTLY the same level as those who were burning poppies and displaying racist slogans yesterday
i dont give a shit i would not dishonour there fall heroes why should they dishonour mine
Old 12-11-2010, 07:38 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by cossiejay
i dont give a shit i would not dishonour there fall heroes why should they dishonour mine
They shouldn't, but that doesn't mean you can say all Muslims should be shot does it

They should have been arrested, just as the EDL that were causing trouble should have. There's no difference. Most Muslims have just as much right to live here as you do, and most are perfectly decent people.

Your comments just come across as ignorant and racist, just like the things those extremist morons said.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:44 PM
wallopadonkey

ok so we have covered that this is abso-fucking-lutely disgraceful and they have definately gone too far, this will be bad news for :-
A them when a couple of blokes bump into them after a few bevies
b the muslim worker in tesco who didnt do anything but will be tarred with the same brush.

however the best way to deal with this would be to punish their whole family by sending them all back to their immigrant family members home land, as like said before most are now born in britain so are british but they are not british muslims they are muslims who live (scrounge?) in britain not the same
this really needs to stop because before too long the numbers will rise and the councillors will be out voted and then there will be a right mess!
2 pence over and out
Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by xr2 xr2 xr2
Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.
IRA?

No its not, islam is a peaceful religion
LOL! Yeah right, all religion is nonsense anyway but have u read some of the crap in the qu'ran?

Are they? The majority weren't so here we go, your tarring everyone with the same brush like what the BNP do to muslims. Hypocrite much?

Originally Posted by mrjenrst

Its not what it is it's what it represents. The qu'ran is just a pile of paper, why would it matter if it is burned? It's not what it is, it's what it symbolises.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:51 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

it's not what it represents, it's how people interpret the words contained within the koran

Quick Reply: Poppy burning Muslims