General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Imbiciele in the carpark yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 22-10-2010, 02:53 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imbiciele in the carpark yesterday!

Took my boy to his first football training session last night and as he wasn't 100% sure of timings etc we got there early so he could look out for his mates as to where to go etc.

I pull into a space in the ml which was reasonably tight but not appalling as it gives us a good view.hadn't noticed but there was someone in the car,I don't move as were not going anywhere until his mates arrive and as this guys clearly waiting for someone,I can move when somebody turns up.

All of a sudden he's staring in,shaking his head,waving his arms and so on.

After about 2 minutes he drives off,wasn't paying much attention to him so I assumed he went out the other exit.

The boy spots a friend of his and gets ready to move when all of a sudden this guys standing in front of me shaking his head again.so I put the window down to ask what the problem is? He starts ranting that there were plenty of spaces and why did I have to park there?

I start to explain and then he says that I clearly can't drive as my wing mirrors broken(not my fault incidently) and my cars not clean!!!

He starts a rant then that he had to move his car to get out as I'd blocked him in.I explain that I was only waiting and was happy to move etc and he starts all this "your mental!!" stuff.

Flabbergasted I just call him a very strange man and start making cuckoo noises at him as he's clearly a fruit loop!!

Am I missing something here or is this type of prick a common sight in British carparks!
Old 22-10-2010, 02:57 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

should have opened your door into his car

but on a serious note - he doesnt sound right and good on you for keeping calm in front of your boy
Old 22-10-2010, 03:00 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

I would have just nutted him

Luciano
Old 22-10-2010, 03:03 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just be glad you haven't a temper like rsmat or you'd be nicked now

Joke aside well done for keeping calm.
Old 22-10-2010, 03:04 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
I would have just nutted him

Luciano
me too. fucking hate people like that
Old 22-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

PMSL @ making cuckoo noises!!

There's some fucking nutters about, that's for sure!
Old 22-10-2010, 03:17 PM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I find the best response to someone like that is to wait for them to finish what they have to say, then politely say;

"Are you finished yet. You're boring me" then smile and put the window up.
Old 22-10-2010, 03:35 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

one of our guys was almost stabbed the other day and the story went like this

someone tried to cut into his lane when he was stopped at the lights
unable to get into the lane he wanted to, because my guys van was stopped there the fella got on his horn and was giving it the big i am
my driver, who's not a little lad, got out and said "whats the problem here?"
then some next drivers got out and told him to calm down etc
so he's got back into the van and thought nothing of it
then the guy who was trying to cut in goes past and does a brake test on my driver
my driver stops
the guy who told him to calm down runs into the back of his van
the next thing you know, the guy's got out of his car, gone to the boot, bought out some big fuck off pair of scissors, and is chasing my driver down the road trying to stab him
then he ran off and left his wife in the car, complaining of having a bad back and neck
SHE WAS DRIVING FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

so no, you aren't the only one who gets strangers trying to be real life keyboard warriors
Old 22-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Ciderwoman
A Bit Random

there are some proper fruit loops out there. Car parks are the worse, never looking out for other cars. I was in tescos the other day and i reversed in to a car parking space. Next thing i know theres this old bloke tapping on the window telling me to move. Asked him why? and he started on abuse saying im parked behind you and i my reverse does'nt work and i cant get out with you here. i looked at him in disbelief and and he carried on how hes had the car a week and reverse does'nt work so i have to move it. Anyway i looked behind and there was the concrete bit where the tree was so he could'nt drive forward anyway.
Hewas shouting how tescos were a crap car park for putting a tree there ect.
Anyway cut a long story and his life story he told me short this was only his 2nd car he owned and his previous car reverse was over and up and this one was right and down no wonder he could'nt get it in reverse would'nt of belived it if i had'nt been there
Old 22-10-2010, 04:31 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

Should've just blown him a kiss then shut the window. He'd have been too scared to persevere
Old 22-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Spiky
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Rich170
Should've just blown him a kiss then shut the window. He'd have been too scared to persevere

i've done that a few times it's comical

if someone ever rants at me like in the OP i think i will just ask for their number and say, "wow your hot fancy a date"

p.s. i'm not gay
Old 22-10-2010, 04:51 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Some prick pulled out infront of me on a roadabout, nearly hit him, and so I pushed my horn. Went past him on the dual carraigeway and he sticks his arm out the window
Then pulls up next to me at the next set of lights, and starts giving it the biggun thinking I'm not going to respond. So I wind down my window (He then stops giving it the biggun...) and attempt to engage in some intellectual conversation about why he was the one in the wrong. Obviously get nowhere as he's a thick cunt, so after he's said 'why you toot me' many times, and me highlighing how it was his fault and he's a bellend, he finally realises he's got nothing to say back to me, and gives up. Made my day it did
Old 22-10-2010, 05:00 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by hairdresser_joy
there are some proper fruit loops out there. Car parks are the worse, never looking out for other cars. I was in tescos the other day and i reversed in to a car parking space. Next thing i know theres this old bloke tapping on the window telling me to move. Asked him why? and he started on abuse saying im parked behind you and i my reverse does'nt work and i cant get out with you here. i looked at him in disbelief and and he carried on how hes had the car a week and reverse does'nt work so i have to move it. Anyway i looked behind and there was the concrete bit where the tree was so he could'nt drive forward anyway.
Hewas shouting how tescos were a crap car park for putting a tree there ect.
Anyway cut a long story and his life story he told me short this was only his 2nd car he owned and his previous car reverse was over and up and this one was right and down no wonder he could'nt get it in reverse would'nt of belived it if i had'nt been there

That is a classic!!!!and they say young drivers are the problem!!!
Old 22-10-2010, 05:28 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Many moons ago I was parked up in a B&Q car park over in Chiswick in my 2.8 granada, two women came out of the store, one middle aged and one pensioner, the younger of the two got into the drivers seat and then the other woman starting moaning and indicating for me to move my car so she could get into the front passenger seat of their vehicle

wtf you silly old bint, why should I start my car and move it just so you can get into a car that very shortly is going to be driven away, it was a proper no brainer all that needed to happen was the driver of the other car to pull forward so her passenger could get in, as said some people are plain fucking stupid and just don't think for themselves

Luciano
Old 22-10-2010, 05:38 PM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

should have tagged him then ran away shouting chase me chase me
lol
Old 22-10-2010, 06:38 PM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

There are some nobs out there.

When traffic queues the high way code says use both lanes of dual carrigway and merge to avoid congestion.

So there i am overtaking a whole stream of mugs doing 50 in a 70 in the outside lane when, randomly, a transit van pulls out and sits there doing 0 in the outside lane. Que my emergency stop so not to hit him (bear in mine the traffic doesnt merge for another 3 miles up the road) and there i am, sitting behind this random transit van in the middle of the road.

The guy behind me in the left lane left a gap so i turned in, obviously as i wasnt going anywhere in the right lane... and transit van man immediatly moves to cut me off and decides to sit IN THE MIDDLE of two lanes.

It turns out it was an accident, an ambulance came up the outside lane and the transit driver wouldnt move out of its way, he just sat there in the middle of a dual carrigway, ambulance had to cross the double whites to get past him.

Some people are so moronic behind the wheel!
Old 22-10-2010, 06:50 PM
BazW
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by vaughant

Am I missing something here or is this type of prick a common sight in British carparks!
They're everywhere, me and my girlfriend were coming back from Alton Towers and we were queuing to get on the M1. We crawled up to the bit where the slip road goes into one lane and all the cars were filtering in except the prick next to us wouldn't let her in then started screaming at me to fight him on the hard shoulder...fuck knows what we'd done to upset him but he was going nuts, I didn't help things at all by pissing myself laughing at him but after all that he still let us in anyway
Old 22-10-2010, 07:27 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

hate to say it but i would have been pissed off at someone pulling into a tight space next to my car that means the chances ar ethey are going to clatter the side getting out if i have understood the o/p.

Bloke went a bit ott though to be fair.

Is funny to see when someone kicks off being a coont and when they realise they bit off more than they can chew they give it the 'leave it out' lol!! Yeah because when you dived out of your car and started ranting you really wanted to be civil!
Old 22-10-2010, 07:32 PM
danielson04
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Mal.
PMSL @ making cuckoo noises!!

There's some fucking nutters about, that's for sure!
same dude, my g/fs lookin at me gone out!!
Old 22-10-2010, 09:04 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
There are some nobs out there.

When traffic queues the high way code says use both lanes of dual carrigway and merge to avoid congestion.

So there i am overtaking a whole stream of mugs doing 50 in a 70 in the outside lane when, randomly, a transit van pulls out and sits there doing 0 in the outside lane. Que my emergency stop so not to hit him (bear in mine the traffic doesnt merge for another 3 miles up the road) and there i am, sitting behind this random transit van in the middle of the road.

The guy behind me in the left lane left a gap so i turned in, obviously as i wasnt going anywhere in the right lane... and transit van man immediatly moves to cut me off and decides to sit IN THE MIDDLE of two lanes.

It turns out it was an accident, an ambulance came up the outside lane and the transit driver wouldnt move out of its way, he just sat there in the middle of a dual carrigway, ambulance had to cross the double whites to get past him.

Some people are so moronic behind the wheel!
lorry drivers tend to do that shit as well, some people have no idea
Old 22-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

i had a good one on tuesday morning driving through chatham in the van, came off a roundabout and the 2 lanes merged into 1, i was in the left lane already that the right lane merged into. coming up behind me was a blue zafira (fucking zafiras )

anyway, about 75 yards AFTER the lanes were now 1, i was doing 30mph and this old cunt in the zafira goes for the overtake, on solid while lines and chevrons cos thats right, there is a little island with bollards and a lampost in the middle of the road that he was aiming straight for.

anyway, this old twat pulls up alongside, and upon seeing the bollards etc pulls left, into the side of my fucking van! i th ought he had just clipped the mirror so i brake, and sit about an inch off his bumper on the horn with full beams on, he does nothing to aknowledge me at all then turns left at a roundabout, so i follow flashing lights still on the horn, where it goes into 2 lanes, so i lash it up along side screaming at the cunt to stop, again he doesnt even look at me, and im a big vivaro about 3" off his mirror now, so i accelerate to get infront so i can stand on the brakes and get him to stop when...

the cunt darts down a side street on the left

i was going to quick to stop and turn, the cheeky cunt!

so i now have a 10" scrape down to the metal on the upper part of the front wing, and a bit of paint missing off the lower part, probably from his tyre!

total fucking muppet!

Last edited by Fudgey; 22-10-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 22-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

fucking bellends everywhere these days!

This prick confuses everyone by turning right while indicating left WTF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR0u2dOLll8
Old 22-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

the bloke clearly wanted a arguement...well id have just left him behind..But now im on a anger management course id have talk him out of it...lol.
Old 23-10-2010, 12:21 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rsmat
the bloke clearly wanted a arguement...well id have just left him behind..But now im on a anger management course id have talk him out of it...lol.
Ive done the whole fisticuffs in the street job before and was lucky tbh that I got away with it,in the middle of the daytime too!!

Glad your trying to sort the anger out mate,I fear someone will shoot you in this day and age to settle a score.

This was some stupid 50yr old cunt with a big chip on his shoulder.you'll appreciate this mat,but my next step was to do a will from the inbetweeners special and slowly pull my visor down saying "I'm going now,if your not prepared to be reasonable,I'm going now"
Old 23-10-2010, 12:41 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rsmat
Sod off.

You would of got Kes to swoop
Old 23-10-2010, 11:15 AM
david 100
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I was coming from the street to go down the road where i live, there is a right turn before my right turn, there was a car waiting to come out of my road so i got just past the first right turn before i indicated and the young guy in the car gave me the w'nker signe so i stopped and put the window down, whats your problem i said, he said if you had indicated sooner i could have pulled out, you want to learn to drive you twat, ok i said how long have you been driving, 1 year he said, i said i have been a truck driver for 26 years i have skidded more miles than you have driven.
Old 23-10-2010, 11:29 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by matts1
hate to say it but i would have been pissed off at someone pulling into a tight space next to my car that means the chances ar ethey are going to clatter the side getting out if i have understood the o/p.

Bloke went a bit ott though to be fair.

Is funny to see when someone kicks off being a coont and when they realise they bit off more than they can chew they give it the 'leave it out' lol!! Yeah because when you dived out of your car and started ranting you really wanted to be civil!

Tbh matt,I wouldn't have let the boy jump out whether the guy was in there or not as it was a bit close that's why we stayed in the car with the engine running,otherwise I could totally see your point.

Like I said,if he'd tried to get out of his car I would have moved as I wouldn't want my door clattered either!!!!

He wasn't swearing or anything but just shaking his head continually and moaning,the type of guy who puts cones outside "his" space at home!!!