General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Unlucky Liverpool

Search this Thread

Old 18-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by wrcjuha
As for Liverpool Massively lagging behind United? Well on the field at this very moment ....YES, but things can change very quickly. United appear to be The Titanic of football at the moment and who would of thought City would be where they are now? All rag's I know would of themselves at the thought of City being back to The Kings of The City, but it just goes to show. Times are a changing !
You sound like a SuperBlue
Do you still have to pinch yourself at times still coming to the reality of what we have with the Sheikh and the ambition and aims he and Khaldoon have for City?

1 thing that still makes me giggle and its a shame I dont have the quote to hand, but on the day of our takeover,
"City's press office was red hot recieving calls and sourcing the background and magnatude of the new owners, while the Sheikh's press office knew nothing of the takeover stating they only get involved in transactions over £1bn"
Thats stuff that dreams are made of
Old 18-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wrcjuha
I actually think Fiddy talks a lot of rational sense at times, he's far from always painting a rosey picture at Liverpool. You only have to read the majority of his text in this thread alone to work that one out!
Thank you. the only thing rosie around here, is the spectacles on the mancs.

i know where in trouble, were in the relegation zone, and in dire need of quality players, it will take us years to get back to the man utd, chelsea, man city level, i dont deny it. but what i do see, football is a business, i know that better than most, due to debt, my club nearly went out of business on friday, so when i pointout to the mancs, that they are in decline on the pitch, and there off the field status is three times worse than liverpools was, it turns back to, 'your in the relegation zone', 'who you playing in the champions league'.

lets just say, they dont want to live through what i lived through recently, my club, nearly going out of business, and with there debt, in a few years, its a distinct possibility. i just hope when that does happen, and liverpool are a couple of years down the line, on the rite track, rebuilding, with no debt, and there on there arse, in finacial ruin, i will be acting like an arrogant wanker, just like the mancs are now.

remember, he who laughs last, laughs longest
Old 18-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Rs(555)
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I think big changes are in order for the whole of the prem league ,how clubs are run etc . Debts ,wages , ......
It can't go on in general !
Not singling out Liverpool ,
United could well be in deep shite soon
Football is about , banter not bitterness!
Not who has most money , debt ,,,
All bunch of overpaid fools!
Old 18-10-2010, 08:10 PM
cameron2
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EVERTON!!!! were looking down on the red shite!
Old 18-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cameron2
EVERTON!!!! were looking down on the red shite!
most constructive reply ever
Old 18-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Fiddy talks bollocks and he knows it...

Liverpool are shit, man u are undefeated and have drew against west brom WOW

Liverpool have lost to the likes of blackpool northampton and THE MIGHTY EVERTON. The pride of liverpool.

Hardly the same is it!
Old 18-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4

Liverpool have lost to the likes of blackpool northampton and THE MIGHTY EVERTON. The pride of liverpool.

Hardly the same is it!
who compared liverpool to united in terms of form, find me ANYWHERE in this thread, where i have compared us, to you in form, because thats what you are doing, 'liverpool lost to northampton, and blackpool', we drew with west brom, everton, and fulham, but were still unbeaten, blah blah fucking blah.

and i talk bollocks ?, are your better players ageing ? yes, can you afford to replace them ? no, do you HAVE TO keep challenging for trophys to make the money to pay your debts ?, yes, when your better players retire, will it make it more difficult to challenge for trophys ? yes, non of that is bollocks, but the TRUTH, fuck me, even rooney knows you are not investing in players, and i talk bollocks ?
Old 18-10-2010, 08:57 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4

Hardly the same is it!
But liverpool were shit last season, so its nothing new really this season however man u spout unbeaten all you want but theres no deneying the results/way theve played is anything other then awful/bad
Old 18-10-2010, 09:02 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I can't see Man Utd going bust so I'd not be worrying about that if I was a Utd fan, and the scousers should be more worried about their own club, it hurt's as hell when you get beat by your rivals and as a long suffering Spurs fan I know all about it, but it hurts more when your team lack effort like yesterday.
Old 18-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
I can't see Man Utd going bust so I'd not be worrying about that if I was a Utd fan, and the scousers should be more worried about their own club, it hurt's as hell when you get beat by your rivals and as a long suffering Spurs fan I know all about it, but it hurts more when your team lack effort like yesterday.
ive spent the last 24 years going back and forth with the mancs. the mancs leave us alone, we leave them alone, but there not gona do that, and neither are we
Old 19-10-2010, 12:09 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Fiddy
remember, he who laughs last, laughs longest

United have been laughing at Liverpool for twenty years!!! Now even Blackpool are getting in on the act.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:28 AM
RobL

ive spent the last 24 years going back and forth with the mancs. the mancs leave us alone, we leave them alone, but there not gona do that, and neither are we
you say that as if your proper scouse
how many of you united and liverpool turds on this thread are actually real manc or scouse?

Last edited by RobL; 19-10-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 19-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RobL
how many of you united and liverpool turds on this thread are actually real manc or scouse?
ahhhh, that old chestnut, 'you should support your local team'. WHY ?, i could understand it if you were aiming at the 'glory hunters', who want to support the best team, but i support liverpool ffs
Old 19-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skeg
United have been laughing at Liverpool for twenty years!!!
What, even in 2005 when we won the CL, or in 07, when we got to the CL final again, or, in 2008/09, when we were runners upto you lot in the league, only a couple of points behind, and beat you 4-1 at old trafford. im sure you were not laughing at all then

you know EXACTALY what i meant, your laughing at us now, bottom three, lost to blackpool blah blah blah, we will be laughing at you in a few years, when your in financial meltdown, so as i said, he who laughs last, laughs longest
Old 19-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Nick-001
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

well said fiddy
Old 19-10-2010, 01:43 PM
RobL

ahhhh, that old chestnut, 'you should support your local team'. WHY ?, i could understand it if you were aiming at the 'glory hunters', who want to support the best team, but i support liverpool ffs
how old are you? i could take a wild guess that liverpool were actually quite succesfull at the time you decided to pledge your loyalty to them?
Old 19-10-2010, 01:48 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

he who laughs last, didn't get the joke
Old 19-10-2010, 04:27 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What, even in 2005 when we won the CL, or in 07, when we got to the CL final again, or, in 2008/09, when we were runners upto you lot in the league, only a couple of points behind, and beat you 4-1 at old trafford. im sure you were not laughing at all then

you know EXACTALY what i meant, your laughing at us now, bottom three, lost to blackpool blah blah blah, we will be laughing at you in a few years, when your in financial meltdown, so as i said, he who laughs last, laughs longest

skeg

On a plus side for liverpool there all getting ready for europe tonight.... there off round to gerrards to watch it there
Old 19-10-2010, 11:07 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Big G
You sound like a SuperBlue
Do you still have to pinch yourself at times still coming to the reality of what we have with the Sheikh and the ambition and aims he and Khaldoon have for City?

1 thing that still makes me giggle and its a shame I dont have the quote to hand, but on the day of our takeover,
"City's press office was red hot recieving calls and sourcing the background and magnatude of the new owners, while the Sheikh's press office knew nothing of the takeover stating they only get involved in transactions over £1bn"
Thats stuff that dreams are made of
I sure am pal. What with Ford's and The Blues, I'd say great minds think alike

I pinch myself everyday you know pal, today and the whole 'rooney' story is like a dream. I don't even rate him all that highly, I am looking forward to seeing Balotelli to be honest, but just the fact that WE could afford to buy rooney and the rags know it, is enough for me!

I wasn't aware of the press office quote to be honest, but I think it's a classic

I was telling some of the lads at work today(well re-educating a few anyway) Looking forward to the good times ahead, although as a Blue, you know we won't do it the easy way !

The Blue Moon is surely rising though and The Titanic that is man united, has well and truly hit the iceberg and is sinking as we speak
Old 19-10-2010, 11:13 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default Never seen Trafford Park

Originally Posted by RobL
Can't speak for the dippers mate, but out of all the rags on this thread, I'd hazard a guess at none
Old 20-10-2010, 12:13 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

I don't want to hear about how you won a trophy once upon a time, how you took LEAGUE points off us or how you lost the title to us. No league, TWENTY YEARS, 1 CL in 25 years, no trophies full stop for 4 years. We've beaten you more times too. End of.

Who know's how the future will pan out, according to Ronaldo only god knows but your cliche terms of 'laughing longest' is fine by me, we've been laughing at your joke of team 20 years. A few years ago you said the Glaziers are doing alright for United and that Gillet and Hicks will pave the way to dominating us, that I quote "its coming", years later its not happened.

Keep dreaming, Fiddy, in the meantime enjoy the next game which is away in the Europa League, I hear its on ITV4.