General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO skeg

Search this Thread

Old 16-10-2010, 03:52 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FAO skeg

whopps
Old 16-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by danneth
whopps
Oh!! dear.
We could not beat a drum let alone a premiership game. Poor old Skeg that 90mins is his whole life. Lets hope Liverpool lose or we may have a suicide on the forum.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MadRod
Lets hope Liverpool lose or we may have a suicide on the forum.
i think he will be more worried about the fact we now have zero debt, which is great for our future, unlike you lot. you HAVE to win the premiership or CL, if you dont, how you gona pay those HUUUUUUUUUUGE debts against your club, all we have to do, is avoid relegation
Old 16-10-2010, 04:18 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

cannot win all the time.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:21 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you watch the report on man u before the game dan?they were saying about the ridiculous level of debt they now have,even with the sale of ronaldo they posted a Ł90m loss iirc?As Charlie Nicholas pointed out,there's no real way they can ever hope to run at anything other than a massive loss due to the glaziers borrowing,their paying 16.5% interest on one of the loans! 41m of that overall debt was loan payment interest,scary!!!

Also,big Jeff stelling pointed out there's 6000 season tickets available still at old trafford!!try a 100000 waiting list for the emirates,Ł50m profit this year and to be fair arsenal are looking safe for the future.

Doubtful,but as pointed out if man u fail to qualify for the champions league,it could be catastrophic for them.

United will be there or there abouts again this season and tbh west brom are playing really well at the moment but fergie needs to drop his pathetic little tantrums with his best players and just get over it.Rooney was required for today,but fergies big ego let him down again,remember beckham?van nistelroy?tough times ahead for united I feel.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
cannot win all the time.
there the 'mighty man utd' though dave, there the biggest, and best team, in the whole world ever, well, thats how ebony and skeg go on anyway
Old 16-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Up 2 nil at home and pegged back? I was expecting the ref to call a re match
Old 16-10-2010, 04:34 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by vaughant
Did you watch the report on man u before the game dan?they were saying about the ridiculous level of debt they now have,even with the sale of ronaldo they posted a Ł90m loss iirc?As Charlie Nicholas pointed out,there's no real way they can ever hope to run at anything other than a massive loss due to the glaziers borrowing,their paying 16.5% interest on one of the loans! 41m of that overall debt was loan payment interest,scary!!!

Also,big Jeff stelling pointed out there's 6000 season tickets available still at old trafford!!try a 100000 waiting list for the emirates,Ł50m profit this year and to be fair arsenal are looking safe for the future.

Doubtful,but as pointed out if man u fail to qualify for the champions league,it could be catastrophic for them.

United will be there or there abouts again this season and tbh west brom are playing really well at the moment but fergie needs to drop his pathetic little tantrums with his best players and just get over it.Rooney was required for today,but fergies big ego let him down again,remember beckham?van nistelroy?tough times ahead for united I feel.
Deffo going to be tough for them like i said at the start but skeg kept telling me i was wrong, i think its becomming fairly obvious now, with the truoble ahead with rooney and all the debt and average football on the field must be good times for city fans
Old 16-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Up 2 nil at home and pegged back? I was expecting the ref to call a re match
or find 45 minutes stoppage time till united scored the winner
Old 16-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
i think he will be more worried about the fact we now have zero debt, which is great for our future, unlike you lot. you HAVE to win the premiership or CL, if you dont, how you gona pay those HUUUUUUUUUUGE debts against your club, all we have to do, is avoid relegation
Ive been a fan for 55 years & we went about 25 years without winning too much it made no difference to my love/support for the team. Im a fan, Skeg is a fanatic they are totally different. The last 15 years has been MU's time maybe that is changing who knows thats the wonder of Football. When Liverpool were ruling the roost & someone had told you that Uniteds day was comming in the 2000's you would have reacted much as Skeg does its cos you also are a fanatic .
The reality is it wont change yours or my life if football stopped tomorrow cos its just a game its just a few on here cant seem to grasp that.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:51 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

We're in deep shit and not gonna win fuck all this season.
Old 16-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

there the 'mighty man utd' though dave, there the biggest, and best team, in the whole world ever, well, thats how ebony and skeg go on anyway
no its what you say about liverpool even though the only people that want to own them are yank retards that dont know what football is!!!...

Lets hope the real team in liverpool win tommorow!

Liverpool are shit and have been for quite some time. Poor old Roy!
Old 16-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The reality is it wont change yours or my life if football stopped tomorrow cos its just a game its just a few on here cant seem to grasp that.
Well said. Unfortunately because most of us dont know each other no one knows when people are just on the wind up and when they are not!

Im probably winding up 90% of the time with liverpool but they bite so easily... Especially Fiddy!
Old 16-10-2010, 04:55 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol @ the essex untied supporter and did anyone find out if skeg comes from manchester?
Old 16-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RC4
lol @ the essex untied supporter and did anyone find out if skeg comes from manchester?
Oh LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Surely people must get bored with saying the same shit every single day!!!!

if it was glory hunting i would support chelsea!
Old 16-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Ive been a fan for 55 years & we went about 25 years without winning too much it made no difference to my love/support for the team. Im a fan, Skeg is a fanatic they are totally different. The last 15 years has been MU's time maybe that is changing who knows thats the wonder of Football. When Liverpool were ruling the roost & someone had told you that Uniteds day was comming in the 2000's you would have reacted much as Skeg does its cos you also are a fanatic .
i appreciate that rod, manc fans on here like you, kev etc, i respect, its skeg and ebony who rant arrogant bollocks that i 'childishly' go back and forth with.

i feel the same about liverpool, we havnt won the league for 20 years, and we wont be winning it anytime soon, doesnt change the fact thats my team, regardless. we were 90 minutes away from going into administration yesterday, which would have put us bottom of the league on -3 points, wouldnt have made a bit of difference to me, ive been a liverpool fan all my life, and will be for the rest of my life.
Old 16-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What you talking about??

Man Utd are unbeatable! Only team not to have lost this season! Still top 4- above Liverpool and City.

Noooooo problem at Old Trafford. We are the invincibles!!
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

which would have put us bottom of the league on -3 points, wouldnt have made a bit of difference to me, ive been a liverpool fan all my life, and will be for the rest of my life.
I had a bottle of champagne ready just to open as the verdict was announced.

Have had to put that on ice until the end of the season though!
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
Im probably winding up 90% of the time with liverpool but they bite so easily... Especially Fiddy!
thats part of my job description as a liverpool fan, to bite mancs. you want to have a grown up conversation about football, im all for it, but you and your sidekick dont want to go down that route, you wanna play games, so i play along
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

blackpool
Old 16-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

northampton
Old 16-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

I had a bottle of champagne ready just to open as the verdict was announced.

Have had to put that on ice until the end of the season though!
its gona be there for a while, because where not getting relegated, and your not winning the league, so it maybe on ice for the forseable future, but when you go into administration in a few years, ill take it off your hands
Old 16-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

we could go unbeaten this season and win everything. Not impossible for us. Unlike you lot...
Old 16-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

blackpool
northampton

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...rn-munich.html

Old 16-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

dont you start chop... that thread should never be resurfaced... Infact im going to ask for it to be deleted....

Im going off for a little cry now

Last edited by Ebonycossie4x4; 16-10-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

dont you satrt chop... that thread should never be resurfaced... Infact im going to ask for it to be deleted....

Im going off for a little cry now

Shit i'm away to screen dump every shred of that thread
Old 16-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

we could go unbeaten this season and win everything. Not impossible for us. Unlike you lot...
there goes that arrogance again. you could also finish outside the top 4 and go into administration aswel, thats not impossible either. us on the other hand, we have no requirements, we got no debt, so you better hope you go unbeaten and win everything, its the only way you can guarantee your future
Old 16-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

thats not really a dig chopster, mancs always cum prematurely
Old 16-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

must be good times for city fans
I would say were still getting to terms with finding our smile again,
All we needs to do now is drop a tag and put some silverware into our dusty cabinet,
We will never shut the reds up, they are like that annoying little shit that will call you from 100 yards away then run off when you retort only to return 5 minutes later, But hey ho,

Hate Utd, Lover Glazer
Old 16-10-2010, 06:29 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Priceless!!!I warned my missus about this before when swans were winning and Cardiff scum losing,she starts posting shit up on facebook and what happens?scum win,away,swans lose at home!!!bastard!!that was a while ago now as we've forgotten how to lose at home and remembered how to win away,up to 4th now!!!
Old 16-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no its what you say about liverpool even though the only people that want to own them are yank retards that dont know what football is!!!...
You forgot about the Glaziers?
Old 16-10-2010, 07:06 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Oh!! dear.
We could not beat a drum let alone a premiership game. Poor old Skeg that 90mins is his whole life. Lets hope Liverpool lose or we may have a suicide on the forum.

I didn't watch the game as only brought my baby boy home from hospital on Thursday. Don't think I'll bother with MOTD tonight , probably download it later next week. Football is awesome but compared to people it means nothing.

Don't agree with Danneth though, we always get stick early season which funnily seems to fade. Just use the search function and check this time last 5 years. How's league one? Enjoy yourselves. :top :
Old 16-10-2010, 08:09 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by skeg
I didn't watch the game as only brought my baby boy home from hospital on Thursday. Don't think I'll bother with MOTD tonight , probably download it later next week. Football is awesome but compared to people it means nothing.

Don't agree with Danneth though, we always get stick early season which funnily seems to fade. Just use the search function and check this time last 5 years. How's league one? Enjoy yourselves. :top :
0-2 win today against the mighty yeovil
Old 16-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Escy
You forgot about the Glaziers?
no, there not arrogant, just better
Old 16-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

0-2 win today against the mighty yeovil
Barmy Army.....
Old 16-10-2010, 09:57 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It was a bit amusing seeing Man Utd draw at home, but this is purely thier "blip" patch and Chelsea seem to be having the same problem. Arsenal's will come later on in the season when the disallusioned Gooners think they will win a trophy then it all goes fantastically pear shaped

The merseyside derby game tomorrow is a must win game for both teams, and I would usually fancy the red side of merseyside, but I dunno, it's just something about Everton that makes me fancy them to win tomorrow by the odd goal.

I'm looking forward to MOTD in the morning with my son COYS
Old 16-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Rs(555)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

there goes that arrogance again. you could also finish outside the top 4 and go into administration aswel, thats not impossible either. us on the other hand, we have no requirements, we got no debt, so you better hope you go unbeaten and win everything, its the only way you can guarantee your future
You got no debt yet !
Wait and see what the new owners do before
Opening your mouths !
Only no debt at this point !!
Any way , there all a bunch of cunts
Who ever they play for !
It's morally wrong the wages they receive , in this era !

Last edited by Rs(555); 16-10-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 16-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by D5 JJC
You got no debt yet !
Wait and see what the new owners do before
Opening your mouths !
Only no debt at this point !!
Any way , there all a bunch of cunts
Who ever they play for !
It's morally wrong the wages they receive , in this era !
you obviously dont know the ins and outs of the contract. it is the contract of the new owners, that they can NOT, take out any loans, and use the club as collateral, as the previous oners did. they can take out loans themselves, but the loans are on them, NOT the club.
Old 16-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Rs(555)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

you obviously dont know the ins and outs of the contract. it is the contract of the new owners, that they can NOT, take out any loans, and use the club as collateral, as the previous oners did. they can take out loans themselves, but the loans are on them, NOT the club.
Fair play to them !
If that's the case ,,it really is getting stupid in general !
Due to the economic climate !
Old 16-10-2010, 11:10 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default Need Cheering up?

Originally Posted by skeg

If your looking for a laugh, just watch the comedy of the 2nd half, but the deluded Rags will just claim it didn't really happen, we were all seeing things

Your the man for false stats Skeg, could you confirm the stat that this is United's worse start to a season since 1989?

Was that the season City beat you 5-1 and United fans were chanting Fergie Out, until a Mark Robins goal in a FA Cup game probably saved his job. Wish those United fans had got their way that day, they are an educated bunch at United aren't they!

Quick Reply: FAO skeg