General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

idiot drivers going straight to outside lane!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts
Default idiot drivers going straight to outside lane!

What is it that goes through the mind of these fucking idiots?? you see them all the time on motorways and dual carriageways coming straight on and swerving from slip road to the outside lane in one go clearly without having looked in their mirrors (or more worryingly looked but not cared/assumed people will stop).

this prick really takes the piss though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsp2XYG4iig

for those who cant see it, he joins straight into outside lane despite it being clear in both lanes ahead for a good half mile then proceeds to hold me up hogging the lane for 40 seconds doing 60mph until he passes a vehicle. He hogs the lane for another couple of minutes until he gets bored of my full beam lights.

is it really that hard to use your fucking mirrors and pull into left lane when safe???
Old 06-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You've already killed him, haven't you?

Or have you have GPS bugs on the car and are amassing info on his daily movements before you strike.

That would piss me off as there was no need for him to pull out. Just a mong, part of driving, i try to switch off to it or abuse them there and then to vent.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

what i want is american police style nudge bars so i can just ram the bastards out the way!

I bet the fuckers will soon move over after you give them a couple of light taps from behind!!

Neil, why sad about the demise of said cunt driver?? surely you should be pleased that less cunts are on the road??
Old 06-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

just undertake them, problem solved
Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Chip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir5L...eature=related

Fucking brilliant!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Neil, why sad about the demise of said cunt driver?? surely you should be pleased that less cunts are on the road??

Because i know you have skinned him. You're wearing it as a cape. Tucked your 'ol boy between your legs and givin' it the full Buffalow Bill treatment in the mirror.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
Because i know you have skinned him. You're wearing it as a cape. Tucked your 'ol boy between your legs and givin' it the full Buffalow Bill treatment in the mirror.

Lol
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip
Classic
Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

nice vid chip!!

Neil, its hard to hide the bodies in my house as its shared with others.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:46 AM
mk7fiesta
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

just undertake them, problem solved
what and get a nick for it.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:16 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I hate the divvys that stay in the fast lane doing about 60 when there is nothing in the slow lane. Ffs pull over.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:11 AM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Pisses me right off
Old 06-10-2010, 06:40 AM
S1

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord

That would be funny, if it wasn't most probably true!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by mk7fiesta
what and get a nick for it.
Undertaking isnt an offence
Old 06-10-2010, 11:16 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Undertaking is only an offence if it's deliberate, if you are travelling faster in your lane with the traffic and the oute lane is slower it's not an offence.

I'm sure that's what you were refering to chip and not the coffin type of undertaking
Old 06-10-2010, 11:31 AM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

One cunt in a van came flying down the slip road and expected me to stop to let him out. fuck him couldnt do a thing so he give the wife a look pulss up along side when he gets out and goes to say something and blow his horn. so i turns to look at him and he shat it and fucked off. Cause i had a trailer on he thought i was an old yin.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:21 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

People that do this cunt me off an absolute treat! Always get full beam+fogs, only time my fogs get used I think! I'll sometimes go into the middle lane of a 3 lane motorway from the slip, but only when there's mongs around that don't know how to join a motorway, and sit at 40 on the sliproad, and the middle lane is clear. People should HAVE to sit an extra 'lesson' after they pass, on how to join and drive on a motorway, kinda like passplus, but mandatory!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:56 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Dude was totally in the wrong, but you were going a bit quick there Warren
Old 06-10-2010, 01:42 PM
mk7fiesta

Undertaking isnt an offence
in those circumstances it is....you are supposed to draw along side them and wait a few seconds then go past them..that was how i was taught in my coach test...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:39 PM
callummarshall

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
People that do this cunt me off an absolute treat! Always get full beam+fogs, only time my fogs get used I think! I'll sometimes go into the middle lane of a 3 lane motorway from the slip, but only when there's mongs around that don't know how to join a motorway, and sit at 40 on the sliproad, and the middle lane is clear. People should HAVE to sit an extra 'lesson' after they pass, on how to join and drive on a motorway, kinda like passplus, but mandatory!
pass pluss is balls iv done it me and my instructor read through the shit in an hout got to in edinbugra BK stuffed our face and drove homejob done suppose i kinda knew what i was doing tho but have mates that are shit at joining and wont speed up to join motorway/dual carrageway does my nut in.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:40 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by mk7fiesta
in those circumstances it is....you are supposed to draw along side them and wait a few seconds then go past them..that was how i was taught in my coach test...
What Chip meant (I presume) is that there's not an actual offence of undertaking - although it could come under the banner of careless driving, or driving without due care.

The only time that undertaking is actually 'allowed' is in a traffic jam type situation, and IIRC on a one way road.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Dude was totally in the wrong, but you were going a bit quick there Warren
only just over 70. You can see at the start i enter the national bit from a 50 and floor it to the speed limit. Im not a big speeder these days, got too many points to risk it!!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:14 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Buzz buzz electricity and a plug needed

Luciano
Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by callummarshall
pass pluss is balls iv done it me and my instructor read through the shit in an hout got to in edinbugra BK stuffed our face and drove homejob done suppose i kinda knew what i was doing tho but have mates that are shit at joining and wont speed up to join motorway/dual carrageway does my nut in.
Your instructor sounds utter wank then I knew how to do it anyway, but wanted passplus for insurance discount, so my instructor did a shorted course, but still talked me through eveyrthing. He realised I knew what I was doing pretty quick though...
You've contradicted yourself a bit aswell, saying your mates don't know how to join...If they had to do a lesson LIKE passplus that tought how to do things like joining a motorway, then they'd know...(shit, if they'd just done passplus they'd know it! Not really 'balls' is it...)

Last edited by zetec-Sam; 06-10-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:33 PM
callummarshall

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Your instructor sounds utter wank then I knew how to do it anyway, but wanted passplus for insurance discount, so my instructor did a shorted course, but still talked me through eveyrthing. He realised I knew what I was doing pretty quick though...
You've contradicted yourself a bit aswell, saying your mates don't know how to join...If they had to do a lesson LIKE passplus that tought how to do things like joining a motorway, then they'd know...(shit, if they'd just done passplus they'd know it! Not really 'balls' is it...)
thats the same as me instructor was like well you kinda know this he just asked me questions and i awneserd and he gauged how much i knew then went through the book, it is balls its harder to get condoms at school or sweeties from a peadophile than pass plus 6hrs driving not exactly hard is it? they should hammer it home in the actual test/lessons not an extra thing as it is a basic thing to do...
Old 06-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Buzz buzz electricity and a plug needed
i dont need ECT or medication!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:52 PM
left hooker
PassionFord Regular

i like going from the slip lane to the out side lane in the cozzie normally doing more than what cars on the dual cariageway are lol
Old 06-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by left hooker
i like going from the slip lane to the out side lane in the cozzie normally doing more than what cars on the dual cariageway are lol
fair enough but you wouldnt pull out into outside lane and stick at 50

saw this special parking today!!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:05 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Looks like yet another new development without sufficient parking! Another incidence of planning being granted as the land owners probably promised that a proportion of the users would use 'sustainable' public transport!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Looks like yet another new development without sufficient parking! Another incidence of planning being granted as the land owners probably promised that a proportion of the users would use 'sustainable' public transport!
nah thats the public road outside the uni halls.

its the uni that has deliberately not put in enough parking on campus, much to the local residents disgust!!

to get a car pass as a student now you even have to submit the CO2 emissions of your car as a criteria. too high emissions and you get rejected fucking eco faggots are taking things too far!! Last year i was rejected a car pass (despite half empty car parks on campus) despite living over 15 miles away. For 9am lectures i could leave at half 8 and get there in time by car. by bus i had to leave house before 7am to catch a bus and get there at 5 to 9 if the bus isnt late! they thought that was reasonable get fucked!!

It was rediculous as large parts of the term time the local side streets were congested with students parked up (our campus in crewe is not inner city and has a abnormally high number of students who travel from outside the area), yet the student car park on campus was mostly less than half full even in busy periods great planning... not!!

The residents even started putting up signs and cones to try and stop people parking on the public highway.

now if people are blocking their drives then fair enough but like it or lump it that is public highway and the residents can do fuck all about students parking outside their house as long as they park legally. Its an issue for the uni to sort out!!

Last edited by Psycho Warren; 06-10-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 17-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

another moron spotted today!

this one decided not only was he not going to use indicators but he was going to go round halfway on inside of roundabout before zooming to outside then deciding to go round roundabout again!! no indicators until he realised i was behind him wondering where the fuck he was going!! how hard is it to use indicators and a reasonable road position??? really???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqU1_E2F5A
Old 17-10-2010, 06:19 AM
FordsR4Chavs
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by left hooker
Yet another inexperienced driver with no thought for others no doubt. Hardly anything to brag about is it,just makes you look a turd..
Old 17-10-2010, 07:14 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

you drive with a video camera recording lol
Old 17-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Rich_bloor
rich_bloor@hotmail.com

warren, your driving round stoke-on-trent, what do you expect?
Old 17-10-2010, 09:33 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich_bloor
warren, your driving round stoke-on-trent, what do you expect?
come to southall, it will open your eyes as at least 90% of the drivers would be banned
Old 17-10-2010, 09:46 AM
jackocab
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Were you cruising through festival park

lol
Old 17-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Drivning around with a camera on your dash board filming?

You fuckin wierdo!
Old 17-10-2010, 09:57 AM
JayKay

Originally Posted by FordsR4Chavs
Yet another inexperienced driver with no thought for others no doubt. Hardly anything to brag about is it,just makes you look a turd..
Hardly.

I will hold my hands up and say i've done it myself. End of the day if i'm behind a car going piss slow on a slip road and he pulls into lane 1, i'm not going to sit behind him for a couple of minutes when lane 2 is empty, then eventually pull into lane 2. If the roads clear i'll cross both lanes and overtake him...whats the problem with that?

I think the point Warren is making is that the fella in his video pulled accross 2 lanes, was going ridiculously slow and didnt have any need to be in that lane because lane 1 was empty !! Complete disregard for other road users and probably didn't use his mirrors/completely misjudged Warrens speed before he moved over !
Old 17-10-2010, 10:00 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Minirotty
Drivning around with a camera on your dash board filming?

You fuckin wierdo!
Have you seen inside of his house/apartment then?
Old 17-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by BM08
Have you seen inside of his house/apartment then?

Should I have? I called him a weirdo in relation to his camera on the dash board behaviour.

I am sure he also stands infornt of a mirror flicking a gun out of his arm on some sort of contraption shouting out famous film quotes.

Last edited by Minirotty; 17-10-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Quick Reply: idiot drivers going straight to outside lane!