General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Liverpool are in real trouble

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:28 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
Skeg is like a cancerous worm... You never see him when Manchester are doing shit, and as soon as we aren't doing too well he crawls out the wood worm. Typical, dirty, horrible manc'.

Benni.
I agree. Fuck off Skeg.

Originally Posted by james kiely
where is the liverpool academy ,why is there no youth players coming through fiddy?.
Cousin's lad had a trial for the youth team the other week.

Might aswell send him on, he's only 6
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 PM
sober_disposition
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta admit, as much as i want to take the piss out of you scousers, my team (man utd ) are heading the same way
Old 04-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

I still smile when I think of Northampton beating Liverpool but that's because I was born in Northampton and my dad's a liverpool fan.

But in all seriousness I think Liverpool have the best supporters in terms of how passionately they are about their club and they wont abandon them when they do fuck up. And, not trying to offend or nothing, I see Liverpool becoming like Nottingham Forest I.E a gradual fall from grace. No, they wont go down this season, nor next, nor the season after. But 6/7/8+ years down the line...

Also, I see manc fans as the most irritating fans. Ever. They disappear and lie low in a strop when they lose, but when they win, they let EVERYONE know.

All IMHO of course
Old 04-10-2010, 08:22 AM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Punkie
I don't know how that would work. I believe part of the yanks money was fronted by RBS which I believe after the banking crisis is still at least part government owned.
I believe they have the power to sieze the club back on the 15th
Old 04-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
is this right they go into administration on the 15th? Just heard off a mate?
no, they will refinance the debt.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by sober_disposition
Gotta admit, as much as i want to take the piss out of you scousers, my team (man utd ) are heading the same way
Fuck me, thats a refreshing change, a realistic manc. i said this an another football thread, but was told by your fellow supporters, becasue your the 'mighty' man utd, there will be queing up with Ł700m to pay off your debt.

as i pointed out, your in the same position as liverpool, since you sold ronaldo, you havnt even spent what you got for him, infact, you have made more than you spent, just like liverpool, you have to, to pay your debt, and when the giggs, and scholes etc retire, you wont have the money to replace them, but i was just being a bitter, scouse cunt, obviously, and dont have a clue what i was talking about.

there goes that were the best thing since sliced bread arrogance again, that most of your fellow united supporters spout, that i refered to, earlier in this thread. they must think you like wearing norwich scalfs at old trafford, must like the colour or something, nothing to do with the the state the glaziers have got your club in, and how you could be in a worse position than liverpool in a few years.

its people like you, and the glazier protestors i actually feel sorry for, people like skeg and ebony, may be laughing at liverpool now, but when the boot is on the other foot, they need to remember one thing, he who laughs last, laughs longest
Old 04-10-2010, 09:21 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

liverpool are wank might as well sell gerrard to man u
Old 04-10-2010, 10:46 AM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Originally Posted by Fiddy
no, they will refinance the debt.
i thought they had the chocie they could refinance it or take control what do you want to happen mate. Your teams in a mess but you cant blame roy he has inherited a team in transition to many pish signings and wasted money by benitez has fucked the club.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4
liverpool are wank might as well sell gerrard to man u
I'll think you'll find a deal hasn't been down between Man Utd and Liverpool player in over 15years.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:51 AM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

Originally Posted by Smit
I'll think you'll find a deal hasn't been down between Man Utd and Liverpool player in over 15years.
I reckon Gerrard will go Abroad if he ever leaves liverpool
Old 04-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

If he does leave then odds on he'll join Mourinho...
Old 04-10-2010, 11:06 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

fucking great result

should shut the livershite fans up for a bit

Man u for the title

We are gonna better your record so then at least we dont have to hear it "we have the most trophies" from yous lot again
Old 04-10-2010, 11:53 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

True fans are loyal in the bad times as well as the good, so when you hear fans giving praise to thebclhb even in defeat rather than excuses for being crap you do have to feel for them. As a spurs fan we've had many an up and down and as chelski are my second team I think they get more flack from everyone than everyone else short of man u
Old 04-10-2010, 12:00 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R4N S S

Man u for the title

Are you on crack ? You'll get ripped a new one on your visit to Stamford bridge, like last season. And I see the massive hard on's over Berbaflop have all gone down ROFL

Sunderland battered you in that first half and should of been 3 or 4 up, and bearing in mind Man City are now above you in the table, you should be fucking preying Rooney sort's himself out sharpish
Old 04-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by djmillsy
i thought they had the chocie they could refinance it or take control what do you want to happen mate. Your teams in a mess but you cant blame roy he has inherited a team in transition to many pish signings and wasted money by benitez has fucked the club.
what i want to happen, is to get gillette and hicks out by any means neccassary. could the club go into administration ?, yes, its possible, will they ?, i cant see it. yes RBS want there money, but rather than put the club into receivership, and auction off what they can, to make as much back as they can, they would much rather refinance the debt, and still end up getting all there money back. even if its another bank that refinances new or current owners. tbh, im not worried about going into receviership, becasue i cant see it happeneing, my main concerns are gillette and hicks leaving, getting in new owners, and steadying the ship so to speak. then, we can look to the future, and think about the new stadium, new players etc, as of this moment, we just need to staedy the ship, and get back on the rite track, on, and off the pitch.

as for how we got here, gillette, hicks, and benitez, thats how. people talk about rafa sold a lot of players aswel, so when you take into account his actual spending, its not as much as people think, but either way, in the last 5 years, the only clubs to spend more than liverpool, is chelsea, and man city, we sepnt more than everyone else, including arsenal, and man united.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

fucking great result

should shut the livershite fans up for a bit

Man u for the title

We are gonna better your record so then at least we dont have to hear it "we have the most trophies" from yous lot again
see this is the thing, it wont shut us up. were not united, we dont only support our club and shout from the roof tops through the good times, we make our presence know through the bad times aswel. yes were in serious finacial trouble, yes, were in a relegation battle, but so what, i have, and always will, love liverpool football club, regardless, and there is no amount of piss taking from united, or any other supporters, thats is goin to make me look at my club, any diffierent. bottom three, so what, its liverpool till i die, FTW

YNWA !!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

my brother just phoned, 'ill be round in 5 bro, ive got something for you'

thought he was taking the piss when he gave me it, till i realised he was actually there the poor cunt
Old 05-10-2010, 02:43 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by DarylC
I see Liverpool becoming like Nottingham Forest I.E a gradual fall from grace. No, they wont go down this season, nor next, nor the season after. But 6/7/8+ years down the line...

Nottingham Forrest may have done something amazing in winning back to back European cups under Clough but they were punching above their weight, they were never the massive club that Liverpool are. Leeds United may be a better example as they were flying shortly before they fell, semi final of the CL v Valencia and had some of the best young/form players at the time like Rio, Woodgate, Bowyer, Kewell, Robinson, Viduka, Smith, Milner et al. Then bang!!

Fuck me, thats a refreshing change, a realistic manc. i said this an another football thread, but was told by your fellow supporters, becasue your the 'mighty' man utd, there will be queing up with Ł700m to pay off your debt.

as i pointed out, your in the same position as liverpool, since you sold ronaldo, you havnt even spent what you got for him, infact, you have made more than you spent, just like liverpool, you have to, to pay your debt, and when the giggs, and scholes etc retire, you wont have the money to replace them, but i was just being a bitter, scouse cunt, obviously, and dont have a clue what i was talking about.

there goes that were the best thing since sliced bread arrogance again, that most of your fellow united supporters spout, that i refered to, earlier in this thread. they must think you like wearing norwich scalfs at old trafford, must like the colour or something, nothing to do with the the state the glaziers have got your club in, and how you could be in a worse position than liverpool in a few years.

its people like you, and the glazier protestors i actually feel sorry for, people like skeg and ebony, may be laughing at liverpool now, but when the boot is on the other foot, they need to remember one thing, he who laughs last, laughs longest
Whatever, Fiddy. Man United have won things recently and currently are high in the league and in the Champions league, whilst you finished 7th last season and are now 18th in relegation zone as well as being dumped into the Europa league again, where you were not too long ago I might add.

There is no comparison between United and Liverpool on this front, everything else is just your bullshit prophecies or mystic meg attempts. Talk about it if we finish low or are in the Uefa cup. Until then pipe down mate.

Originally Posted by Smit
Phil Chisnall 1964.

Originally Posted by djmillsy
I reckon Gerrard will go Abroad if he ever leaves liverpool
That chance has gone for him IMO as his legs have gone. Still one of the best players in the Premiership era though. Should have gone to Chelsea after Istanbull when he had the chance but I think he thought that'd be a taste of things to come, it wasn't.

Man u for the title

Even if we hit 60 overall trophies and one of them is a 19th or even 20th league title, they'll still go on about the past and 5 times. But yeah, it will be sweet. Only the other day some scouser sent me a random message on XBL about how Liverpool are most successful English club. I just sent back "tick tock".

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
Are you on crack ? You'll get ripped a new one on your visit to Stamford bridge, like last season. And I see the massive hard on's over Berbaflop have all gone down ROFL

Sunderland battered you in that first half and should of been 3 or 4 up, and bearing in mind Man City are now above you in the table, you should be fucking preying Rooney sort's himself out sharpish
We actually did well at Stamford Bridge last season and were the better team,very unlucky, it was Old Trafford we got raped and were awful. Agree about Sunderland being the better team, they deserved the win IMO, typical European hang over from us, we dropped loads of points last season post CL fixture too. This is October though and Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea have all been top in January and not won the title so its early days to say. Doubt Spurs will get top 4 this time though mate.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Whatever, Fiddy. Man United have won things recently and currently are high in the league and in the Champions league, whilst you finished 7th last season and are now 18th in relegation zone as well as being dumped into the Europa league again, where you were not too long ago I might add.

There is no comparison between United and Liverpool on this front, everything else is just your bullshit prophecies or mystic meg attempts. Talk about it if we finish low or are in the Uefa cup. Until then pipe down mate.

there goes those rose tinted glasses again, go to old trafford, speak to REAL united fans, who protest against the glaziers, and see if they think that maybe, just maybe, there could be a bit of truth in 'mystic meg' predictions, because ill GUARANTEE, they will

your safety is DEPENDANT, on success, and the only success you have recently, is the league cup, and charity sheild, and the money those competitions bring, will NOT, sustain your debt. so you better win the league or champions league, or at least be runners up, because if you dont..............

and is it just me, or does your usual piss taking tone, seem to have turned to a bitter tone in what you posted above, truth hurt does it ?, pipe down son
Old 05-10-2010, 03:28 PM
focusrrx87
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

fuck me united fans make me gringe!! and im one of them. lol

take away the rooney goals last year we would've been 4th/5th, no rooney this year and 3 wins out of 6, berba's done alright but no one else is scoring goals
, chelsea have goals through the whole team, which is how we used to be giggs, scholes, york, cole, teddy, ole then rudd and co,

last 3 titles we won was the ronaldo show he's gone now and no title same would be if rooney left gotta stop relyin on 1 player and build a team with goals through out it.

im sure liverpool fans will admit it's the same for them with out gerrard and torres.

Last edited by focusrrx87; 05-10-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:56 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

there goes those rose tinted glasses again, go to old trafford, speak to REAL united fans, who protest against the glaziers, and see if they think that maybe, just maybe, there could be a bit of truth in 'mystic meg' predictions, because ill GUARANTEE, they will

your safety is DEPENDANT, on success, and the only success you have recently, is the league cup, and charity sheild, and the money those competitions bring, will NOT, sustain your debt. so you better win the league or champions league, or at least be runners up, because if you dont..............

and is it just me, or does your usual piss taking tone, seem to have turned to a bitter tone in what you posted above, truth hurt does it ?, pipe down son

If you go on some United forums you'll see that fans are divided. Many believe we are heading for trouble and are doom and gloom about how the Ronaldo money is sitting in the bank and not being spent on Villa, Ozil, Benzema or Jean Pierre Papin mark 2 but then there are plenty who see it as the media over reacting because it sells papers or look to the positives. Some of them, on both sides are quite into accounting and things like that. But yes, theres some marches at the ground and scarves at the games and even green and gold cars on Forza 3.

^ That's discussing it for you, we can talk all day if you want about United and their records or Ł520m secured on the club, but it doesn't change that fact that we, unlike you, aren't finishing in low positions, going long periods without winning trophies and regularly finding ourselfs in the UEFA micky mouse ITV4/Channel Five cup.

Liverpool are stuffed, you're over, you're done mate. You don't earn enough to cover it, never have. A lot even with you again is over reaction from the papers, unlike Ian Wright I don't think you'll go like Leeds United and go down etc but I do think you'll struggle to get back where you found yourselves between 2001 ish and 2010 now, IE in the Champions league and regularly in top 4.

As I said Fiddy, you're in the gutter as it stands, we aren't. You're comebacks are all based on things that are not reality. We have debt but that's as far as it goes, 3 Premier leagues, 1 European cup and the rest in 4 years whilst you won nothing. Talk about the "Carling cup" all you like but Chelsea won 2 of the three domestic trophies and no English side made the final of CL so what else was there to win? What about the other clubs, they win anything?

Last edited by skeg; 05-10-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:05 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh and if I were you I wouldn't be mocking our Carling cup trophy win, bearing in mind..........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/9010076.stm

Now get back in your box mate, although careful, its quite low down these days.

Last edited by skeg; 05-10-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by focusrrx87

take away the rooney goals last year we would've been 4th/5th, no rooney this year and 3 wins out of 6, berba's done alright but no one else is scoring goals
, chelsea have goals through the whole team, which is how we used to be giggs, scholes, york, cole, teddy, ole then rudd and co,

last 3 titles we won was the ronaldo show he's gone now and no title same would be if rooney left gotta stop relyin on 1 player and build a team with goals through out it.

im sure liverpool fans will admit it's the same for them with out gerrard and torres.

100%, we lose stevie or nando, were fucked, seriously, before nando arrived, stevie carried the club, once nando arrived, stevie had someone else to help carry the burden, and as has been seen this season, nando doesnt score, with the quailty of the rest of the team, even stevie cant wint games on his own.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Oh and if I were you I wouldn't be mocking our Carling cup trophy win, bearing in mind..........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/9010076.stm

Now get back in your box mate, although careful, its quite low down these days.
this is how fucking arrogant you are, i wasnt taking the piss, i was SERIOUS, you cant survive winning the league cup and charity sheild, becasue the debt your club has been sadled with, is dependant on you winning big competetions, like the league, and champions league, which in recent times, you have, so thats why the loan/s were taken on, on the basis, that you could afford to repay them, just like us, being dependant on being in the top 4, and champions league, which now were not, is why we have SERIOUS problems, just like you will, if you dont challenge for the league, and champions league.

let me teach you something, a business has a turn over of x amount, they take out a loan, using the business as collateral, the loan repayments are based on your turn over of x amount, if you dont make x amount year up on year, and cant afford the loan payments, based on you making x amount, the business is at risk, therfor, you HAVE TO make x amount, because that is what you took the loans out based upon, so in laymans terms, if you dont make at least x amount EVERY year, and your business isnt as a minimum sustained, your company is at risk. now, change business, to 'FOOTBALL CLUB'

what you need to realise is, were 9 days away from finding Ł250m we dont have, to pay a loan, and were in the relegation zone, do you seriously, seriously, think, ANYTHING you can say, about northampton, blackpool, losing at OT etc, or how shit we are, will get me to bite, or wind me up ?, the future of the club, and its league status on the line, what you lot up the road say, or where you are in league, has absolutely NOTHING, to do with the future of my MY club, which is what im worried about.

in previous seasons, ive gone back and forth with you, taking the piss, taking shots, but thats when we were in the top 4, in the champions league, and pushing you for the title, rite now, were on different planets (although as i said, your balanced on the same knife edge we were when it comes to the debt), so for once, no amount of piss taking will bother me in the slightest, far bigger problems to worry about, so get back under your rock
Old 05-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by focusrrx87
Me too !!
This present squad are not at the races im afraid. Probably finish Top 3 though as there is little else to threaten Chelsea.
Still 11 titles in 18 years cannot be sniffed at. Will take Chelsea a couple of decades to get on par with that. Football success is over a lifetime not just 8 games but hey !! that dont make good internet banter .
Skegs new job as MUFC public relations officier isnt going too well I see, even I want him shot on sight .
Old 05-10-2010, 07:22 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

is why we have SERIOUS problems, just like you will, if you dont challenge for the league, and champions league.

So you're saying that we didn't challenge for the league last season and this seasons over already?

let me teach you something, a business has a turn over of x amount, they take out a loan, using the business as collateral, the loan repayments are based on your turn over of x amount, if you dont make x amount year up on year, and cant afford the loan payments, based on you making x amount, the business is at risk, therfor, you HAVE TO make x amount, because that is what you took the loans out based upon, so in laymans terms, if you dont make at least x amount EVERY year, and your business isnt as a minimum sustained, your company is at risk. now, change business, to 'FOOTBALL CLUB'
No offence mate but there's a topic here on the bond, Glaziers and so on that's over 102 pages long on a much bigger site than this one, so why do I need you tell me about it?

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/all-issues.../index102.html

Feel free to skim through it and pick bits that are convenient if you wish.

do you seriously, seriously, think, ANYTHING you can say, about northampton, blackpool, losing at OT etc, or how shit we are, will get me to bite, or wind me up ?,
GOD YES!!!

in previous seasons, ive gone back and forth with you, taking the piss, taking shots, but thats when we were in the top 4, in the champions league,
Exactly, WERE, you ain't now, you're back in the UEFA where you belong.

and pushing you for the title,
Yeah, look how that turned out, Giggs kissed the trophy, Gerrard kissed the camera.

rite now, were on different planets
Agree.

- knocked out of CL by Christmas
- flopped in the Europa two bob cup
- finished 7th in the league

- dominated by United in your biggest game
- beaten in your first round (3rd) of Carling league cup AT HOME by Northampton
- beaten by newbies Blackpool at fortress Anfield
- failing to beat nobodies in the UEFA Europa league
- in Premier league relegation zone

Now apart from being in administration or relegated how much worse can things get, Fiddy?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MadRod
Skegs new job as MUFC public relations officier isnt going too well I see, even I want him shot on sight .
wait till his mate ebonycossie comes along, it will get a LOT worse
Old 05-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

skeg, im not going back and forth with you. my point, you can compete now yes, but with the club's debt, and important players like scholes, giggs, van der sarr etc not getting any younger, when they retire, and you cant afford to replace them, in the future, you will struggle to cope with chelsea, man city, etc, who can just throw money at the team, you, like liverpool, cant, because you have huge debt hanging over your head, and any money you make, will go to pay the debt, not reinvest in the squad, to replace big players you lose through retirement, or to buy the players you need to improve the sqaud. like alonso and mascherano, do you think if we could have held onto them, we would be in the bottom three now ?, i dont, but both were sold on at a profit, and the money used to pay debts.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:41 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

wait till his mate ebonycossie comes along, it will get a LOT worse
That must be like the third time you said that this week. I love the way you saddle up with anyone who fits into your way of thinking and then use it to target any of those who may not. Almost pot and kettle like.

Its a shame Liverpool are in such a mess, I hate them but don't want them to go down. Ideally I'd like you in the top 4 and CL every time doing well but not winning trophies, don't want it to dilute the rivalry. Doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it, watching you suffer.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

skeg, im not going back and forth with you. my point, you can compete now yes, but with the club's debt, and important players like scholes, giggs, van der sarr etc not getting any younger, when they retire, and you cant afford to replace them, in the future, you will struggle to cope with chelsea, man city, etc, who can just throw money at the team, you, like liverpool, cant, because you have huge debt hanging over your head, and any money you make, will go to pay the debt, not reinvest in the squad, to replace big players you lose through retirement, or to buy the players you need to improve the sqaud. like alonso and mascherano, do you think if we could have held onto them, we would be in the bottom three now ?, i dont, but both were sold on at a profit, and the money used to pay debts.

You know of Eamon Dunphy or RTE in Ireland I think it is? You sound just like him, he comes out with it every year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsR8X...layer_embedded
Old 05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
BLACKCOS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

its a bit early for relegation talk. win a few games and it will be forgot
Old 05-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Paul1982sco
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

point is man utd can service the debt, if liverpool owners dont repay the Ł200 odd million loan by the 15th then the banks will take control and run the club to try and get their money back which would mean selling the top players to the highest bidder and that would include selling torres to mau utd if they stumped up the cash. this happend to rangers over the past 18months where the bank run the club and since thats happend they have won the league twice made a profit and are now signing players again. TBH the way liverpool and all the top premiership teams barring chelsea and man city are ran is banking on making the champions league and when they dont they are screwed and i am sure if it was man utd not finishing in the top 4 then they would be in a mess to
Old 05-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

That must be like the third time you said that this week. I love the way you saddle up with anyone who fits into your way of thinking and then use it to target any of those who may not. Almost pot and kettle like.

Its a shame Liverpool are in such a mess, I hate them but don't want them to go down. Ideally I'd like you in the top 4 and CL every time doing well but not winning trophies, don't want it to dilute the rivalry. Doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it, watching you suffer.
thats because there is a lot of united fans on here who actually talk sense at times, but you and your mate, seem to spout the same, arrogant bullshit.

and i feel the same way, i would piss myself laughing if united were in our position, id find highly ammusing, but on the other hand, i wouldnt want to lose out biggest game of the season, as you will know, when you beat us, and when we beat you, for the winning side's fans, it feels better than beating anyone else, infact, nothing comes close.

and trust me, you dont want to feel the heartache of your club being in the position ours is now, its horrible to see the team you love, and have supported all your life, the laughing stock. the embarrassment is a major factor, and seems to be hurting a lot of liverpool fans more than the actual future of the club, how the mighty have fallen etc, which i understand, but in all honesty, im the opposite, i dont think ive ever been so proud, im not embarrased, especially after the way i threw my rattle out of the pram last season under rafa, this season really has brought home the reality of being a very bad side, in serious trouble, and im using this, to stand proud as a liverpool fan. i have some serious making up to do after the things i said last season, i owe it to the club, hence why i point blank, refuse, to take shots at roy or the players, especially as its not roys fault the squad he has been left with, and the players not performing, he has had the job for three months, its going to take time.

ive done to much bitching in the last 12 months, when what i should have been doing, was my job, supporting the club, not winging about how bad we were, a lowly seventh, and knocked out of the CL. i actually learned a lot about myself last season, and on reflection, i was out of order, and the thing that really hurts, is im seeing most liverpool fans, acting the way i was last season, this season, booing, calling for roy's head, finding any reason to have a go at our own club, that isnt going to help us find our form, win games, or get us away from the relegation zone. we need to get behind roy and the players, and get hicks and gillette out of the club, that, is the first steps to a positive future.

ive accepted were not on the same planet as united, chelsea, arsenal, city, tottenham, we have a lot of hardwork, and rebuilding to do, and it wont happen over night, we just have to grit our teeth, and get on with it, accept where we are, and we are not one of the top teams in the country anymore. doesnt mean we cant be in that position again, just as i said, it will take a lot of time, and good choices on, and off the feild are a must.

YNWA !!
Old 05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by BLACKCOS
its a bit early for relegation talk. win a few games and it will be forgot
the relegation talk maybe, but the problems of the club are a lot more than just being in the relegation zone, and being the laughing stock for the time being. we wont get relegated, but the major problems wont go away without some billionaire sugar daddy coming to our rescue, and thats, not going to happen, so what we really need is a good business man, to come in, take control of the club, clear the debts, then we can start the rebuilding process.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Rs(555)
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Is it just me and my friends ?
Myself supports man u
Few mates Liverpool etc etc
Now few games into the season
We all usually go out watch the games,take the rip out of each other!
None of us seem bothered even watching our teams any more ,or have any real interest in the premier league!
Now don't call me an arm chair supporter,
It's just a feeling !
I think due to hard financial times for everyone at moment this lot of overpaid play boys are starting to piss people off!
Not singling any particular team out

Last edited by Rs(555); 05-10-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Fiddy have you only just discovered the comma key?

I cant understand why benitez get all the crap for this. Liverpool have been relitvely nothing since Dalgliesh left and Souness took over. Its just got worse and worse and now theyre at a mega low. It isnt looking good, there seems to be no light at the end of the mersey tunnel at the moment. Sad times.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Fiddy have you only just discovered the comma key?
i like using comma's lee,
Old 05-10-2010, 10:54 PM
turbo_3dr_tommy
Advanced PassionFord User

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Bus...Boston_Red_Sox

that might cheer you up fiddy
Old 06-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Yeah just been on news, Liverpool sold.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Its going to be fine, I actually think liverpool will finish in the top 4 next season.

Then they might finish in an automatic promotion place the year after!

Quick Reply: Liverpool are in real trouble