View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:32 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sober_disposition
Gotta admit, as much as i want to take the piss out of you scousers, my team (man utd ) are heading the same way
Fuck me, thats a refreshing change, a realistic manc. i said this an another football thread, but was told by your fellow supporters, becasue your the 'mighty' man utd, there will be queing up with £700m to pay off your debt.

as i pointed out, your in the same position as liverpool, since you sold ronaldo, you havnt even spent what you got for him, infact, you have made more than you spent, just like liverpool, you have to, to pay your debt, and when the giggs, and scholes etc retire, you wont have the money to replace them, but i was just being a bitter, scouse cunt, obviously, and dont have a clue what i was talking about.

there goes that were the best thing since sliced bread arrogance again, that most of your fellow united supporters spout, that i refered to, earlier in this thread. they must think you like wearing norwich scalfs at old trafford, must like the colour or something, nothing to do with the the state the glaziers have got your club in, and how you could be in a worse position than liverpool in a few years.

its people like you, and the glazier protestors i actually feel sorry for, people like skeg and ebony, may be laughing at liverpool now, but when the boot is on the other foot, they need to remember one thing, he who laughs last, laughs longest