General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Women

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:03 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Women

Sorry but I fucking hate them not al tho just the 1s I've had the misspleasure of linking

My ex has stopped me seeing my kids.
She's made loads of bullshit up to a solicitor I fucking hate her I wish she can feel the pain I am by not seeing the kids

The new missus. Well what can I say but what a cunt I would love to squeeze her head like a grape just for like 5 mins or so

Why are women soo fucking hard to get on with and why do they try to fuck us over any way they can?

I mean what the fuck is in their heads? (a lump of coal or what)
Old 02-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Shandy-Ade
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been there with my Ex making up shit to stop me seeing my boy mate, all because she had a new bloke and wanted to play happy families

Went to court for years and it still hasn't been sorted out proper, but the good thing is i get to see him regular, and the Ex is semi amicable.

Stick with it mate, and fight all the way

Good luck
Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

Yeah I got a solicitor now wasn't allowed mediation or anything cos of her bullshit got court in 18 days tho I hate her sooo much
Old 02-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Shandy-Ade

Know the feeling mate, my situation was briefly the same, was offered mediation in court before seeing the Judge, but she rant and raved about how she weren't going in a room with me.

Some women get kicks out of playing god to their kids lifes
Old 02-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

She definately does mate she's made out I'm violent etc and I mess about with guns she's also said I'm into drugs and shit FFS I got a 3 door cosworth do obv couldn't afford drugs or guns etc
she's also trying to get my car off me
when I left all I had was my clothes and 3 door she had everything else
What posses me off is she used to let me have them over night etc then she just stopped it cos she didn't like my new mrs anymore, she got all bitter and twisted she even assaulted me and the new mrs 1 night

I have never ever ever hit her or the kids I could never ever ever hit my kids ffs they are only 5&2 I love my kids more than anything in the world and not seeing them is killing me you know

I heard a saying a little while back that I related to. If you take away a mans son he has nothing else to lose.

She's a chronic lier she has hit both kids the flat is a state she's a state the kids look a mess when I see them ( when the new mrs takes her 5 year old to the same school I go and sneak a quik spy at my babys)

The kids go nuts if they see me they cry shout etc for me but she don't care she keeps acting like a victim like I've hit her or something
Old 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

The court papers only came yesterday

I was up all night over this I kept Reading it over and over it makes no sence.

It seems that if ure a bird whatever u say to a legal person they believe it fuck what the dad says or has done that don't mean a flipping thing

Trending Topics

Old 02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Shandy-Ade

They all do it mate, my Ex said i was violent as well, if they say your violent it drags the court out longer thats why they do it, as the court has to make a judgement if your violent or not first

Also my Ex stated i hit my kid, so social services had to be involved, took about a year in court to get 1hr a fortnight supervised access Then i had someone from social services monitoring me with my kid in public and making a report for the court, it's all bullshit

I also had overnight until her new bloke came along, the court papers never make sense at first but once you've been to court a few times and you get more court papers it suddenly starts making sense.

Best thing to do is smile at her, keep calm and just fight tooth and nail for the kids, thats what i did, and for me started 6years ago, and the like i say the Ex is semi amicable now, and i see my kid regularish unless he goes away or not well etc.

Last edited by Shandy-Ade; 02-10-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:45 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cossie891
she's made out I'm violent
........err, I know you're angry, but the quote below kinda supports that.

I would love to squeeze her head like a grape just for like 5 mins or so

she got all bitter and twisted she even assaulted me and the new mrs 1 night
Did you report that to the Police? If so, it'll be recorded and should help your case...

I heard a saying a little while back that I related to. If you take away a mans son he has nothing else to lose.
Bit of a stupid saying IMO; you've got your health, dignity, freedom, etc etc... they're all pretty important too mate.

she has hit both kids
How do you know this? Has this been proved or officially recorded somewhere by social work dept. or something similar?

Cheers,
Grant
Old 02-10-2010, 03:55 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

I've seen her hit my kids before pal it's just I hate not seeing them

it was reported when she hit us both she's in court nov for it she said if I drop the charges she will let me see them then it's all such a mess I hate

As for my comment about squeezing her head it's just a comment I wouldn't do it I'm just all worked up over it all

As far as i'm concerned my health etc means nothing without my kids they are my life without them lifes unbearable I just want them so bad

I hate the way it has gone we broke up and it was fine then 1 day she flipped out and so say has bi polar or some thing and she says that's my fault

She's always said she would never stop me having them as they love me soo much and my little 5 year old boy prefers me to her ask any 1 and she knows that she's such a lying bitch I hate her
Old 02-10-2010, 04:03 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I've seen her hit my kids before pal it's just I hate not seeing them
I assume you've not reported it when its happened? ...because that would be a big issue you could use to your advantage, however, telling people now would look like you're clutching at straws a bit.

it was reported when she hit us both she's in court nov for it she said if I drop the charges she will let me see them then it's all such a mess I hate
You need legal advice on this mate, to someone thats not in the business, I'd be wanting a document drawn up that everyone involved signs which agrees to your right to see them on X, Y and Z days/times because it 110% sounds like as soon as you drop the charges, she'll fuck you over and not keep her word about letting you see the kids.

As far as i'm concerned my health etc means nothing without my kids they are my life without them lifes unbearable
But without you, think of what their lives would be like mate?

my little 5 year old boy prefers me to her
...that's why you should take care of your health, you don't want your little boy to see his dad that he looks up to going down the tubes.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 02-10-2010, 04:45 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

I have got another meeting with my solicitor soon so hopefully she can sort something out

my neighbour has been through all this with his ex, he was telling me his went on for 3 years and he won in the end but it cost him over 20k and he had legal aid
Old 02-10-2010, 04:48 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

I know what ure saying mate but looking short term it's hard I know long term it will all work out well atleast I hope it will it's just getting there I really don't want to miss any of there lives
Old 02-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

sounds like bad luck, been with mine 14 years and she's ace

not to run it in like
Old 02-10-2010, 05:00 PM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

young people! the youth of today-problems -problems--------your too young m8 ,
reading between the lines!, and why would you want to come on here and complain-beyond me., its not the place is it?- you have a private problem why would you want everyone to know your business?-one word-imature.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:39 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

Mate I just needed to vent some steam off that's all
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 PM
baz4077
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by rubinstein
reading between the lines!, and why would you want to come on here and complain-beyond me., its not the place is it?- you have a private problem why would you want everyone to know your business?-one word-imature.
what a prick leave it out i got one word for you tosser
Old 02-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rubinsbin

wtf?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

Cheers guys who the fuck is rub up against a bin the guys a total prick
Old 02-10-2010, 07:26 PM
mk2rstaff
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i hope you get your way mate, my ex took my kids away from me 12 yrs ago and i not seen anything of them since then
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Women are CUNTS!
Old 02-10-2010, 07:43 PM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

That's what I really don't want I love them soo sooo much I will fight any way I can even if it meant breaking the rules etc I don't care I just want them

It even says in the papers that I've tried taking them and threatened to do it again but it's total bollx I honestley believe kids are better with me than her for diff reasons
Old 02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
caprizetec170
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Mal.
Women are CUNTS!
THere WOMEN nough said dont try figure them out i gave that up long ago
Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 PM
20fiesta09
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

fight it all the way mate.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:32 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

what would they be like if it was the other way round!!

she knows it hurts really bad.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

record and make notes on EVERYTHING. Try and get stuff witnessed too, eg stick phone on voicephone or record the conversation (but tell her your doing it).

She WILL eventually come unstuck with her web of lies and deciet.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:00 PM
RS__vanman
PassionFord Regular

stfu u cunt
Old 02-10-2010, 09:06 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by RS Grant
You need legal advice on this mate, to someone thats not in the business, I'd be wanting a document drawn up that everyone involved signs which agrees to your right to see them on X, Y and Z days/times because it 110% sounds like as soon as you drop the charges, she'll fuck you over and not keep her word about letting you see the kids.
If i was you mate i wouldn't drop the charges against her as i think the charges will help you to prove what sort of person she really is. Try to get her to put her request (you drop charges and she lets you see kids) in writing as you may be able to use it against her as it shoots down any claims she has against you that you are an unfit father, how come if you drop the charges all of a sudden she thinks that you are fit to see the kids but if you don't drop them you are a violent gun maniac.
You would be surprised how much of it is stirring by solicitors. When i split up with my wife years ago, she went to see a solicitor and i received a letter from them a few days later saying that they wanted this and that from me including my car. When i showed it to her she was genuinely shocked by it and told me that she hadn't asked for any of it as we were sorting things out between ourselves. Fortunately me and my ex still get on really well and were able to sort it all out very amicably and solicitors never made a penny out of us.
I hope things work out for you mate, make sure you have a good solicitor and as others have already said, fight her all the way if necessary.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

just checked your IP addy and your not that far from me...Which means your not long from getting a good hiding...so carry on troll cos im coming for ya deffo...
Old 03-10-2010, 12:19 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hi fella,sorry to hear about the shit your going through,very bad stuff.me and the missus had a fair bit of shit with her ex over seeing their boy but in his defence he's always been OK to me so I do try to defend him a bit as my mrs hates him with a passion.

Totally agree with the above post of solicitors playing one off against each other,on their day in family court they were laughing and joking with my mrs ex which really unsettled her.everytime she tried to talk the judge basically cut her off and favoured her ex.

Needless to say,there were no probs with the missus keeping the boy and I for one preferred the fact that we all knew what times and when they saw each other,although as the boys got older,he has no interest in seeing his father anymore,which is a bit of a shame,but that's his real dads fault for doing fuck all with him when they had time together,I've tried to get him to at least phone him but his old man hasn't really made much of an effort either really so I've left it up to them.

A lot of this access shit seems to be glamorised by the Jeremy Kyle show,where all these chav cunts love to say that the kid's aren't allowed to meet the ex's new girlfriend and then holier than thou Kyle always agrees suggesting "meet for an hour in mc donalds" WTF? An hour?

I'm sure all will work out well for you mate,don't drop the charges ffs,she's not played fair so far,neither should you.

For the record,me and my missus have been together 9 years now and despite plenty of arguing,I wouldn't swap her for anyone in the world!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:01 AM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

ffs dude the guy is after a bit of advice get FUCKED!!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:04 AM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

Originally Posted by rsmat
just checked your IP addy and your not that far from me...Which means your not long from getting a good hiding...so carry on troll cos im coming for ya deffo...
GIVE HIM ONE FOR ME
Old 03-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by rsmat
Now THAT is funny!
Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 AM
cossie891
BANNED
BANNED

RSMAT u sound like a very friendly guy if u find bin guy can u let him know hes ticked me off a little bit please in ure own special way ov course
Old 03-10-2010, 10:29 AM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Received 424 Likes on 399 Posts

just play it cool and keep the head at all times mate,as it drives the women mad when you dont show an emotion when their going off on one ,you mightened win the battle but you will win the war if you know what i mean
Old 03-10-2010, 10:40 AM
cabriolet
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ffs if u cant blow off a bit of steam here where can u nothing like the passionford loonies to bounce ideas/problems off of ,if u dont like posts like this FUCK OFF and leave people with problems to air their views/blow off steam
Old 03-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by cabriolet
ffs if u cant blow off a bit of steam here where can u nothing like the passionford loonies to bounce ideas/problems off of ,if u dont like posts like this FUCK OFF and leave people with problems to air their views/blow off steam
I hope you realise that you've just written out the argument in favour of people replying exactly how they want to.

If you don't like the replies, it's just as easy to ignore them.