General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fifa 11

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
So basically Chopshop, pro evo is wank and a waste of 40 of the queens english pounds ? ?
Lol I really didnt want to sound like a fifa fanboy but its hard not to when comparing the two games.

If you are a fan of the pro evo series then I think you will like some of the new features, the micro managment sections of the game work well like your game plan and quick tactics and a few other tweaks with the actual game play.

Plus side, pro evo is only £30.

After playing pro evo a bit more today I'm actually quite surprised to say that I think fifa has the edge on the looks this year. Aside from the upscalled 720 and 1080, I think EA have really pulled their thumb out in making the top flight players look like they do in real life as opposed to fifa 10's slightly smudgey manakin look. Also the addition of increased shirt movement, visible sweat patterns and players having beads of sweat appear on faces (taken from the fight night series) fifa looks alot better close up.
The pro evo players have great attention to detail on the faces as always, yet the arms and legs look almost blocky with next to no texture details. However, the addition of motion blur in pro evo is a nice touch making the replays look more life like.

Last edited by Chopshop85; 08-10-2010 at 06:26 PM.