General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

t-mobile, rant inside

Search this Thread

Old 19-09-2010, 05:23 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default t-mobile, rant inside

what a bunch of utter fuckwit cunts they are

trying to get a pac code and they were like "oh, we'll offer you this, and that, and when was the last time you used the phone" and all sorts of shit

the woman in the shop called up to get the code but they wouldn't give it to her so she passed the phone over to the mrs, and then they put the phone down on her

so they were called again and explained what had happened

"we have to ask you some security questions"

which went along the lines of "what was the last number you dialled" and "when was the last time you topped up" the answered to both was "ain't got a fucking clue" which resluted in "we can't give you the code" which resluted in a "wtf!"

so over the phone went to the lady in the shop, we had a longer argument with the person on the other end of the phone, who now was refusing to tell her her name or pass her over to her manager, so she was getting a bit riled up but eventually the manager came onto the phone, and said they wern't going to give her her name OR the pac code either!!! and then put the phone down

fucking bunch of cunts

and by this time it had been 30 minutes in the shop and the kids were getting pissed off as well so we went home

and then i got onto the phone

you know whats coming next don't you

the guy on the other end of the phone didn't even have a chance to get a word in edgeways as i went a bit bonkers at him, but, to be fair, i didn't swear, i just ranted non stop without listening to him when he tried to get a word in

"so now i've got that out of my system, all i want you to tell me is the pac code, and none of this "we can offer you a better deal" crap because i've got a new contract and i just want to change the number over, you've already got a pretty good idea why i won't be taking you up on any offer you would care to offer me and i don't want to waste any more of my time or energy on this call" and he said "here you go"

what sort of got me riled though was that the automated voice said it was going to cost 25p to connect to a representative if i wanted to discuss what i wanted to discuss and we only had 17p worth of credit on the phone

and no, i've not got around to complaining about them 2 bitches in the shop because it's not as if i'm going to go back is it escepcially after the "can i have your name so that i may converse with you properly"

"hell no, you carry on calling me "sir" - cheeky bitch"
Old 19-09-2010, 05:40 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tbh a lot of these companies can be wankers.I got mega pissed off with o2 about 14 months ago when I told them I was leaving unless they gave me a new handset.I'd been with them 18 months on a Ł40 pm contract and got stuck on the phone to a northern bint who point blank refused to give me a new handset for free.I explained that I WOULD leave unless I recieved a new handset and she simply said" your not getting an I phone,forget it'.

I rang back a week later and the guy on the end of the line was determined to keep me,gave me the I phone foc,home Internet and a much better tariff for me,just depends who you speak to I suppose?

As far as phone contracts go I simply can't fault them(o2).my bill never wanders over Ł45-46 per month and I'm on the phone continually,pretty good reception where I work as well.crap at home but that's no bad thing when ur trying to rest!!!!
Old 20-09-2010, 03:18 PM
dojj

iphone = free calls and unlimited net for Ł35 a month including insruance so it's not a bad deal

tesco are who the mrs is with as they were doing a Ł10/month rolling contract with 500 minutes, unlimited texts (3000) and unlimited internet (500mb) for fair useage so that's a winner for me
Old 20-09-2010, 04:06 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughant
Tbh a lot of these companies can be wankers.I got mega pissed off with o2 about 14 months ago when I told them I was leaving unless they gave me a new handset.I'd been with them 18 months on a Ł40 pm contract and got stuck on the phone to a northern bint who point blank refused to give me a new handset for free.I explained that I WOULD leave unless I recieved a new handset and she simply said" your not getting an I phone,forget it'.

I rang back a week later and the guy on the end of the line was determined to keep me,gave me the I phone foc,home Internet and a much better tariff for me,just depends who you speak to I suppose?
As far as phone contracts go I simply can't fault them(o2).my bill never wanders over Ł45-46 per month and I'm on the phone continually,pretty good reception where I work as well.crap at home but that's no bad thing when ur trying to rest!!!!
Have I read that right, she wouldn't give you a new phone even though your 18 months was up? Anyone managed to wangle a new handset out of them before their deal was up? Mrs is up in Jan-Feb time I think but she wants a Desire now also. She's with o2.

Originally Posted by dojj
iphone = free calls and unlimited net for Ł35 a month including insruance so it's not a bad deal

tesco are who the mrs is with as they were doing a Ł10/month rolling contract with 500 minutes, unlimited texts (3000) and unlimited internet (500mb) for fair useage so that's a winner for me

What's your "unlimited" net though mate? Most broadband deals or data package mobile deals aren't unlimited at all. Unlimited means, no limit, no cap of 500mb, 1gb or say 50gb per month on broadband. Think there was a thing on watchdog about it, very misleading advertising even with the little *asterisk small print they put in.

I recently got an HTC Desire on contract, was Ł25 per month, 18 months deal for 300 mins anytime cross network, unlimited text and 500mb data per month. I text way more than I call so that's enough for me call wise. iphone contacts seem to be silly money for what you get especially as the Desire and Galaxy Android phones are the best handsets out IMO, althought might have to trade up for the Desire HD as that's out next month, which will be the new best.
Old 20-09-2010, 08:59 PM
dojj

my thingy says i've done 3.6 gig in the past month, so i don't think i'm capped

the i4 is and most now give you a 1gig limit, but mine is sent and downloaded so 3.2 downloaded and 400mg sent